It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm new-Hi!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi,I'm new,a little perplexed,Australian,a woman(oh yeah,the name),been looking at various ugly truths since my father,a master freemason died in '85.I've made myself physically ill and mentally exhausted looking and learning the various sick truths about the world of man.
I'm here because I'm sick of being alone in this.
I am still hungry for knowledge and want to put most of my energies finding out more about Australia's situation and position currently.
I know how screwed America is.
Australia;I want to know as much as I can cram in this tired mind re nwo etc.
I want to know the extent of chemtrailing in Aus(the heat in Melb. has a metallic taste-something's going on whether it's because I live too close to the city or..?)
How much does Howard know/complicit in?
Did Rudd sell his soul in NY when he visited Murdoch well before the election?
There's much I could say but I'm not yet at ease enough.
I hope this is a great experience,cheers,Annie227

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, Annie227!

I hope that you enjoy your time here as a member of the ATS Community. Please don't forget there's also a lighter side for general chit chat, hobbies, and or personal interests/discussion as well. Many of our members come here for that aspect alone.

www.belowtopsecret.com...

If ever a question or concern please don't hesitate to ask ... myself or anyone, for that matter.

In my signature, you will notice a few links that may benefit your overall experience and understanding of this fine Community of folks.

All the best and Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Hi Annie! You're up pretty early.

I don't really buy the whole chemtrail thing. But whatever floats your boat, whatever tickles your fancy, to each their own (any other clichés I missed?)

Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Annie227

Another AUSSIE!!!

WAYYYYYYYYY COOL!

I'm Canadian BTW.

Love to have you on the boards!!!

I look forward to your 'future' posts.

A VERY HARDY WELCOME!!!

See ya soon Sheila!!!

Love,

~Ducky~

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Welcome Annie. ATS is a great feeding place for what hungers you. Cream rises to the top here, and I think you will fit in quite well. Do some searches (top right area) on subject that interest you, almost guaranteed a thread is already running full of answers.

From one gal to another, cheers.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Beachcoma

Hey,Hi by the way:it doesn't float my boat,I'm looking for answers that's all.I have zillions of questions and loads of what I believe are facts after sifting thru' piles of "stuff".
Cheers and thanks for the welcome

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Annie227]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhain

Why thankyou!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDuckster

thankyou!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

Thankyou!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:19 PM
link   

On the subject of chemtrails, I can help direct you to a thread with plenty of info:
Chemtrail Photo, WOW!!!!

Plenty of arguments from both sides (11 pages) but the final conclusions will have to be your own.

Good hunting (for the answers you seek)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Now...what would Annies first post be about?

Ok...WHOAHHHHHHHH....FULL STOP...

Before we get Annie involved, has she familiarized herself with the Terms and Conditions?

That's a MUST!

Annie? I wanna show you the 'basic' ropes! This site is AMAZING!!! But before you go and post stuffs...please please please familiarize yerself with the essential goodies!

It's ALLLLL GOOD...I promise!

I know your 'itching' to make ALOT of posts right now, but...

Please READ this.

Once you've done these things, and have understood the rules, YOU are on your way to posting in the...

...Best Conspiracy Site....IN THE WORLD

~Ducky~

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheDuckster]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Welcome, Annie227!

The ATS Freshman's Forum is a great place to discuss the complexities of the ATS universe and to get advice from rookies and veterans alike.

Asala has a new member thread here: Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice.

There are lots of handy tips available in the Handbook of ATS Links.

Here’s a list of forum related threads:
Index of Important Website Related Threads

Configuring your MyATS page is the easiest way to put the ATS universe at your fingertips.

Be sure to check out Social Issues on AbovePolitics. I'm sure you will find the atmosphere to be friendly, enlightening, and rewarding.

Here's an excellent little, unobtrusive spell checker in case you need one: ieSpell 2.5.1 build 106

A convenient text editor also comes in handy when composing those epic posts: EditPad Lite.

Sooner or later you will find a use for TinyURL!™

Don’t forget to set up the “Comments” section in your profile, so folks can drop by to say, “Hi!” All it takes is a “Howdy” from you to get the ball rolling.

Oh, and visit the Automotive Discussion forum.

Grady

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Welcome fello Aussie. There's a few of us on here. Do a search and you'll find a lot of interesting Australian threads. Drop us a line if you want a chat.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Hello Annie, welcome to ATS.

I hope all your questions will be answered.

Happy to have you with us.

Dizzie

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Great to have you on board, Annie.

I look forward to seeing your input on some of the threads around here.

It seems we have quite a few members from Aussie land and you should feel right at home.

Cheers,

IA

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   

welcome Annie227! Im mike e. dangerously pleased to meet ya!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Hi Annie227, that bit you said about a metallic taste in your mouth sounds weird. Has anyone brought this to the authority's in Australia? I don't know much about Chem Trails but you got me interested. I myself have had alot of wierd coincidences in my life that are unexplainable, and some i've had witness with me but i know i'll never get down to the bottom of it. (Like a 10 inch scar that showed up on the back of my shoulder) I hope you find some answers cause not everything can be solved.

top topics

join