It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Ron Paul?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
At least some of the more responsible online journals are picking up on this conspicuous news blackout:

Ron Paul and How the Media Pick the Candidates (National Ledger, Feb 02)

Where is Ron Paul? (Dawgnet, Jan 28)

Mainstream Media can not ignore Ron Paul much longer (American Chronicle, Jan 27)

Media Still Ignoring Ron Paul (TransWorldNews, Jan 29)

and Gambling911.com is taking a keen interest in Ron Paul's odds:

The Better Ron Paul Does, The More He Will Be Ignored (Jan 28)

And as the American Chronicle points out - even if the Corporate media are not backing him, the military are:

Ron Paul not only out-raised every other Republican candidate in the 4th fundraising quarter of 2007, but defended his 3rd quarter title as the United States military´s favorite candidate. This time, the victory was decisive. Paul received approximately three times as many Army donations as Senator John McCain, twice as many from the Navy, Marine Corps, and Air Force, and more military donations overall than all the other Republican candidates combined. In fact, the United States Army alone was Paul´s biggest contributor, outstripping students and every other branch of the military.

Total Military Member Donations:

Ron Paul – 931

McCain – 466

Romney – 125

Huckabee – 141

Total Military Member Donations to McCain, Romney and Huckabee Donations Combined: 732

Ron Paul Total Military Member Donations: 931

[edit on 2-2-2008 by EvilAxis]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Where is Ron Paul? He's taken the lead. If only it were true.
We live in hope!!!

Full size img218.imageshack.us...

[edit on 4-2-2008 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Where is Ron Paul? Drawing overflow crowds in Colorado, where he is poised to do as well as he has in Maine, Nevada and Louisiana.

www.denverpost.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 08:03 PM
link   
That post didn't work, resistor, here.

www.denverpost.com...

I did my own research and found that was published "02/02/2008 02:55:02 PM MST".

This was posted "02/04/2008 06:51:23 PM MST" and not ONE mention of Ron Paul. Kinda peculiar. I especially like the comments.

It's too bad the papers don't publish what the locals actually think. Reminds me of my hometown newspaper. www.sun-herald.com... Mentioned every candidate except Ron Paul in the days up to the primary.

edit: Your post works on my desktop, for some reason. Sorry for fixing what ain't broke!

[edit on 2/4/2008 by Quasar]

[edit on 2/4/2008 by Quasar]

posted on Feb, 4 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasar

No worries.
You can repent by making a generous donation to Dr. Paul's campaign!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Good work guys.

Maybe it's time for a resource list post on this, because it has become undeniable there is still censoring going on.

I witnessed it tonight on the Michael Savage show (unfortunately about all that's on AM talk radio at night where I live to keep me captivated- or disgusted, depending on how you want to view it.)

I contend this, because of the very nature of the discussion. It was logical to include him. Romney, McCain, Huckabee discussion. But nope, not one mention.

So I ask once more (this is getting monotonous) Where is Ron Paul?

But then again hey, Savage called Paul a crackpot, the one time I even heard him say Ron Paul's name, and that was weeks ago. And this is mainstream conservative talk radio. Blah.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Ron Paul was in Fargo on Monday (2/4)! North Dakota is behind Ron Paul!

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Whilst I agree that it is disgusting that the media is ignoring a candidate, I also find it equally disgusting that anyone would vote for a right-wing politician.

However epic lolz would be have if he did make it into office and went about "abolishing most federal agencies". You might actually then get some real freedom of information... Hmmm... I dunno.

However pulling out of the UN and NATO would be a really bad move.

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 07:34 AM
link   
My Opinion

How would pulling out of the U.N be a bad idea?

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Latest NewsMax Poll:

Vote in This Urgent Poll

Who Should be McCain's VP Running Mate?

Newsmax.com, one of America's leading online news services, is conducting an urgent national online poll about McCain’s Vice Presidential running mate.

Newsmax will provide the results of this poll to major media. Additionally, Newsmax's results will be shared with every major radio talk-show host in America.

Newsmax reports have been cited by national major media, including Fox News, CNN and MSNBC.

Don't miss this opportunity to let your voice be heard! Many media outlets and national leaders are interested in your opinion. Hundreds of media outlets have reported on Newsmax's online polls.

Vote today!

1) In a race between John McCain and Hillary Clinton, who would you vote for?
John McCain
Hillary Clinton
Neither/Other
2) In a race between John McCain and Barack Obama, who would you vote for?
John McCain
Barack Obama
Neither/Other
3) Who should McCain pick as his vice presidential running mate? Pick One:
Newt Gingrich
Joe Lieberman
Michael Bloomberg
Mitt Romney
Jeb Bush
Kay Bailey Hutchison
Mike Huckabee
Phil Gramm
Jack Kemp
Condi Rice
Charlie Crist
Mark Sanford
John Thune
Tim Pawlenty
Bobby Jindal
Rudy Giuliani
4) Who did you vote for in the 2004 election?
George Bush
John Kerry
Other

Yeah well screw Newsmax. I registered to vote in their last poll. After one week, when I did not receive the results they promised by email, I dug up the number and called the biatches. "Oh sir, I am sorry you haven't received it yet, they are probably still working on it."

Uh huh. I have received since then like over 100 spam emails, and STILL NO RESULTS. BS! That was a month and a half ago.

apc

posted on Feb, 26 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I said Condi.

At least they gave him some attention.

Even offering an exclusive Newsmax report about Ron Paul.

Find out how you can get this report FREE — PLUS get an Emergency Radio worth almost $35 with their FREE offer. Go There Now.

[edit on 26-2-2008 by apc]

posted on Feb, 28 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by apc

Yeah, that's some great attention all right.

"Ron Paul won't be President." If that's not media suppression, I don't know what is.

Things could turn on a dime if all of a sudden McCain self destructs, and/or scandal gets the better of him. That would put the voter in a position to choose between Huckabee and Paul. More voices from God or from reason?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Ron Paul is the only true American running who would do good for the country and our constitution God Bless him for it , it only shows that buy not voting for him and everyone in the press shut him out because he believes in the rule of constitutional law the ultimate and highest form of law, that America is sick with cancer , and the cancer must be cut out in order to survive God bless our federal republic and the true Americans who serve her

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Come on now? New York Times not give the full truth? lol...

Noam Chomsky should be your Hero alongside Ron Paul.

The media's soul purpose is to distract people.

The only way The American People can be represented by a President, is to elect an Independant. Republican and Democratic Parties are for the Corporations of America. They will do anything to protect Corporations. Especially the ones their families and friends own.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
the original post is 6-7 months old..

Your replying to a 5-6 month old post......

Some body went back and edited their post here.. Thats how this got brought back up to the top.

Lol

[edit on 29-8-2008 by wolfmanjack]

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by wolfmanjack

[edit on 29-8-2008 by alundaio]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join