It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Ron Paul?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul is now ahead of McCain by thirty or so votes, according to a local CBS affiliate.

Reports I'm getting from friends here in Reno, both Dems and Repubs, are that the caucus experience was a confusing mess.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kattraxx

Just keep in mind people, what if there had actually been FAIR media coverage on Ron Paul?

There is no suppressing ideals.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Immigration is grate concern for Republicans in Nevada, Ron Paul has the toughest conservative view on immigration. That's probably why he is out going McCainn and Huckabee.

Romney on the other hand, is benefiting from the economy being in a bad shape. He's best suited to deal, handle and understand the economic issues of America.

With all due respect, I tend to disagree that illegal immigration is of the greatest concern here in Nevada and that is why Paul is popular. Foreclosure rates on homes in this state are four times the national average and unemployment is high--- again, "it's the economy" and Ron Paul has been the only candidate to consistently focus on the root causes of the U.S. economy's problems.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting the same shuffle out the door as Kucinich.
I voted in the MI primary and would liek to share with you an interesting inconsistency.
Here the Dem Ballot I was handed in my District. Candidates listed as follws

Kucinich
Clinton
Dodd
Gravel
uncommitted

why is Kucinich out of alphabetical order? the other follow in alph Order.the repub ballots was in alph order. I pullled up samples of both ballots online- Both shown in alph order.
Why have I not met anyone who had anything other than Clinton or Kucinich in the top spot.
Besides why would we want to pay for the change up in printing costs- not to mention th ecost of pre programming th escantrons to read these different style ballots.
Of course they may have only need a certain number of Kucinich first ballots for specific areas of the state and never intended to change anything about in the pre programmed alphabetical order scantron system. so Kucincih votes would be counted as Clinton votes - sinc ethe scantron would assume the first spot indicates the candidate who comes first in alphabetical order.
Also mus tnote that Clinton sits on the Armed Services com (con) with our 'illustrious' Senator Levin.
The Democratic Party handed MI to Clinton on a silver platter.

'00 hanging chads
'04 Butterfly Ballots
'08 'Randomly organized ballots fed into alphabetically pre programmed scantrons.

How the hell did clinton take 55% of the votes from a state strong with Union members and several large metro cities, not to mention the crazy liberals still hanging around jsut to stirr thing up? She did not take MI- rigged again. And not one of the numerous officials or public media outlets I have contacted will say a thing- not even a reply.

They might as well Crown her Queen, she'll name Obama as her VP and ultimate successor. We don't need no stinking eletions they'll tke care of that little chore for US too ah?
All three top Dems (like the Repugs) are marketing products-differnt wrappers but the same rotten contnent.
Maybe Kucinich & Paul should run as a ticket.
also I've seen far more Ron Paul signs in this state thatn either Mac or Mitt- how did that happen. do they think we just like to put up signs but never vote.
Frankly their blanant disregard for a fair election process for every candidate has been squelched by the media moguls who keep barrring candidates form their Debates. It's false advertiing to call them th eDem Debates of the Repub Debates if all candidates running in that party are not invited. Might a swell start calling them the Corporate Hand Picked Candidate Debates. could this be a more obvious way to election tamper????
But at least when we do finally clean up both houses and we get the chance to levy charges against all these national traitors we'll know where to find them- still trying to pull one more scam- their uncontrolled Control freaks- their weakness will be their undoing.
Good luck Paul supporters- US Kucinich folks will be fighting right along side ya!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Ron Paul on Digg.com has 17944 friends
next closest republican Mike Huckabee has 1270 friends.

Obama leads Dems with 9876 over next closest Dennis Kucinich with 7602 friends.

Unscientific but telling.

Digg.com (Fox gives "fair and balanced" interview with Ron Paul.) has 750 diggs in less than 2 1/2 hours.

Ron Paul 2nd place in Nevada. What will FOX do now?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I encourage everyone reading this to e-mail the New York Times and voice your displeasure. Boycott all products put out by this so called newspaper!! Spread the word that DECEPTION is WRONG!! and those who practice it will suffer the wrath of the TRUTHERS!! It shouldn't matter whether your a Ron Paul supporter or not! THIS IS ALL ABOUT BIAS AND MANIPULATING THE MASSES!! I personally will NEVER read or purchase anything this tabloid puts out!!

KEEP BUMPING THIS TO THE TOP!! THE NEW YORK TIMES IS JUNK!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:01 AM
link   
i totally agree with whats being said on here and yes i have been monitoring ron pauls bid but after its all said and done what are you actually gonna do about it? u cant sit and bitch around in these forums and expect summit to happen? when are people gonna actually stand up and say this is it ive had enough i want my country back, all i see is a lot of talk, gradually being shuffled into the nwo`s plans, it frustrates the hell out of me living here in the UK cause i know were not long after, someone should send out about 1 million costumes from V for Vendeta....lol

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Ron Paul is done-stick a fork in him. His run for candidacy was a joke...no one takes that guy seriously.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Well we may as well all be friends seeing as how our free thinking selves will be sharing a cell in the FEMA camps anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Oh my God. Paranoid much LOL???

Originally posted by jenmckin
reply to post by SEEWHATUDO

Well we may as well all be friends seeing as how our free thinking selves will be sharing a cell in the FEMA camps anyway.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

Your attempt at baiting is so obvious is laughable.
Now back on topic...
Dr. Paul comes in 2nd in Nevada, where are all the headlines?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
How was that an attempt on baiting when someone is mentioning freaking concentration camps!!???

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO

Your attempt at baiting is so obvious is laughable.
Now back on topic...
Dr. Paul comes in 2nd in Nevada, where are all the headlines?

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I was not linking to your post about paranoia I was linking to your post before that one with your obvious baiting remarks about Dr. Paul.
This thread is about the media's blatant attempt to shut out Dr. Paul.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SEEWHATUDO
This thread is about the media's blatant attempt to shut out Dr. Paul.

Yep. So let us add another morsel to the collection-
The title is somewhat misleading, as I don't really consider this election fraud. But it evidence of additional media suppression. Was it a mistake? Doesn't sound like it to me, in fact, almost sounds like she knows she's lying. Judge for yourself:

Note the time at 11pm, and note that he says "These are the final results..."

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Where is Ron Paul? Probably underground engaging in some secret satanic ritual like the rest of them...

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Ron Paul needs to make an appearance on the Simpons! That would get his face out there faster than anything.... hey, you listening Matt Groening?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 12:53 AM
link   
silly msn, mind tricks are for kids. WOW that was so well worded.

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
There is things we could do ...

"EL SUPER BOWL" , is coming up if ONE person would run out on the field with a T-Shirt saying somethign about Ron Paul and the way they will block this t_Shirt. Or Even if there were 50 people that would buy some of the cheap seats and just build one of those cardboard put together signs of about .... 30x 50 would definately get televised ... Someone Organize this !!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Where is Ron Paul?

politics.nytimes.com

Link shows latest New York Times results, except for one slight little problem...
(visit the link for the full news article)

I DON'T GET IT. i FOLLOW THE LINK AND RON IS THERE.
WHERE IS DENNIS?

posted on Jan, 21 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomaidh

Originally posted by TrueAmerican

Where is Ron Paul?

politics.nytimes.com

Link shows latest New York Times results, except for one slight little problem...
(visit the link for the full news article)

I DON'T GET IT. i FOLLOW THE LINK AND RON IS THERE.
WHERE IS DENNIS?

Wow. Yeah, g, what a coincidence. That's why you better check the screencap in the second post of this thread. I saw it, and every person following this thread saw it. Too little, too late. We're on to you, NYT, forget it.

edit to add: and g, looks like google wiped it's cache on this too. How pleasant. Well, so what's the next best search engine, cause I am switching.

add: checked yahoo, they cleaned theirs too. Again, catching the elite systematically cleaning up their tracks.

Where are you search engine that cannot be bought?

[edit on 21-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join