It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is Ron Paul?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   
we are truly screwed.
T.P.T.B have infultrated every aspect of our lives...
I feel helpess....frustrated,....angery beyond believe.

MYSPACE has locked me out from uploading any
more content to my site because of my copyright infringments.
they said if I sign this form and agree to not put up anymore
(copywritten)material then I will be allowed to upload again.

Copyright???? what copyrights are they talking about.

here is a list of what is on there.
1) Part 1 and 2 of Arron Russo`s "Freedom To Fascism"
2) The video about the fema camps
3) the webs of maya experiment
4) a 2 minute clip from "A bugs Life" (N.W.O kinda statement)
5) a song from steve vai "tender surrender) oh god he is so good...lol
6) an Alex Jones clip about the micro-chip implant
7) George galloway addressing the US senate
8) a 3 minute clip of Billo O`Reilly doing what he does best.(being a dick)

and on my front page I have a speach from Ron Paul.

the only thing in there that would be against copyright is
the BUGS LIFE clip and mabey the steve vai song...
but I hardly think thats why they are reprimanding me.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It's been a shut-out since the get-go. That much is becoming more and more shockingly obvious. Could it be that T.P.T.B. are (gasp) worried that Ron Paul might win, and actually (DOUBLE gasp) abide by the US Constitution? The media can supress all they want, but I won't be the least bit suprised if Paul wins the popular vote and STILL gets hosed out of the Oval Office. We don't choose who gets there, "They" do.
On a side note, my dad told me today that Ron Paul is Libertarian (as in 3rd party). I replied that some of his ideas are Libertarian, but that he is on the Republican ticket, and is indeed still a Republican Senator from Texas. Please tell me I'm right.

PS- I added you as a friend, TrueAmerican. I am Ron Paul all the way, as well as the majority of my active duty and vet buddies!

[edit on 16/1/08 by cbianchi513]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by cbianchi513

yes you are right.
Although if he does run as an independent he may tow the libertarian line, which I believe would be a good idea.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul hasn't been mentioned once ever on BBC radio 4, and they've done a lot of coverage of the presidential hopefuls. Ghouliani has been mentioned a lot, admittedly they're pointing out how badly he is doing but yeah. As far as the "unbiased and publicly funded" BBC is concerned, Ron Paul does not exist.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
He's probably at some KKK rally somewhere.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by unnamedninja

seenow thats something i hadent known or heard before. so he gets no mention on the bbc as well, makes me wonder just how deep this rabbit hole acthualy goes. is he getting any coverage in any of the uk's other msm?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
reply to post by unnamedninja

seenow thats something i hadent known or heard before. so he gets no mention on the bbc as well, makes me wonder just how deep this rabbit hole acthualy goes. is he getting any coverage in any of the uk's other msm?

Dude, who do you think dug that rabbit hole?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

are you trying to imply that he somehow all by himself caused the msm to exclude coverage of him ( of course that is unless they dig up some lil bit of info thats able to be used against him) from there coverage, or pretend he dosent exsist, dosent publish his numbers, dont have any of his events or staff written about or on tv. wow i dident realize just how much he stood in his own way thanx for pointing that out to me with your one line post.

thanx for the post and have a wonderful day .

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

No, I guess our meaning of Rabbit Hole slightly varies.
What I mean is that the conspiracies, if they are true, are the result of what the real puppet masters decide to do.

The Royal Blue-booded Brit-ilians are the true puppet masters that dug "the rabbit hole".

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:47 PM
link   
ahh i see we had a missunderstanding i thought you were saying something you obvously werent now that i read what you meant . dident mean to seem like i was jumping on you just trying to support my oppinion and arguement. once again i appologize.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Nope. The only place I've seen RP's name is the internet.

Btw the BBC practically IS the whole of the UK's MSM. The thing they shout loudest about is the fact that they're unbiased to any political faction and give everyone a fair kick, or a fair crack of the whip. This comes from the fact that they recieve no government funding, all of their income is from public "donations" (we pay a tv licence fee which funds them) And so they're free from any pressure to push a certain agenda.

Btw just as a sidebar about your media and how it's being corrupted. Fox news is owned now by Rupert Murdoch, a notorious media man from the UK. He is well known for owning newspapers and television networks which are used to push his political opinion, his approval or disapproval of certain politicians has meant the success or failure of their careers. And now he's got a thumb in a big piece of the media pie of your country, supporting the republicans.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by unnamedninja]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
He's probably at some KKK rally somewhere.

I really thought I would never be "that guy" to say this, but, um... Proof?

I think I'm gonna be sick.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I personally would LOVE it if Ron Paul won. I'll be voting for him. But I recognize that at some point, the media has to start narrowing down who they cover. I also recognize this will be used by the conspiracy theorists to claim whoever the next president is (if it isn't Obama/Edwards, since they seem to like those two) that it must be rigged because Ron/Dennis got "dropped early."

No, they didn't. They would lose, no matter what, and candidates like Ron Paul will continue to lose until the political pendulum swings. It is simply fact. He does not a platform that has popular appeal. Currently, only two platforms have mass appeal: extreme populism and the waging of class warfare as presented to us by Edwards and to a lesser extent Obama, and a revival of the ghost of Reagan with a combination of candidates trying to legislate morality on the republican side.

In the end, Ron Paul would lose no matter what. But since the media at some point must begin dropping candidates who are not getting votes, I'm sure the more rabid Paul supporters and conspiracy zealots will use this to claim that the election is fixed.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Im amazed at peoples responses what do you not get about NWO they own everything.

your insurance your newspaper your tv stations your shoes your underwear manufacturing company.

MSM was bought long ago.

its just more obvious these days.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

Ha, right on time. Who saw that one coming?

Originally posted by LightinDarkness
I also recognize this will be used by the conspiracy theorists to claim whoever the next president is (if it isn't Obama/Edwards, since they seem to like those two) that it must be rigged because Ron/Dennis got "dropped early."

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I cant stand it! Should everyone that chooses to vote Ron Paul just do it anyway or would that be a vote for someone else?

I do not even want to vote! It is not aDemocracy that we vote in anymore, it is a dictatorship.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

What are you saying! Please add to this discussion something of substance or just read and move on!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LightinDarkness

Oh im sorry man your right the RP conspiracy isnt true. Fox and CBS didnt ban a presidential candidate and a US Senator.

Even if you dont like RP he is a leader of texas and a powerful man none the less.

He might not seem harmful but he is a powerful man.

And Fox and CBS banned him from tv.

You are right man there is no conspiracy your right man thanks you changed my views.

thank you phew for a minute I though I was an idiot.

You are right Fox and CBS and NBC and CNN arent guilty of the crime of election fraud.

NH the first state to vote isnt already in election fraud we got 51 more to go.
Just watch Hillary cry some more it will fix things.

things are ok I should watch more american idol and 24 everythings ok.

as long as I watch fantasy land tv the world will be better.

it isnt falling apart.

thnk you sir I am sorry I was stupid for believing that was even possible and mercury vaccine shots are good for me.

thnk you mr thnk you my eyes are open.

sorry I cant believe that the MSM is owned by evil men who are commenting election fraud against a us senator for no reason.

thank you its not true .

Good I going back to sleep now its all good uncle sam is doing it for me.

Hell uncle sam handle katrina awsome so im not worried.

Iraq is going good to eveything is alright.

the stock market is good to America is strong and resilant.

Bush said so in his speech!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by NWOmaskedman]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NWOmaskedman

I dont suppose you have...I dont know...one tiny bit of proof for any of this. Of course not. It's much easier to believe in some grand conspiracy and Bush bash

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:14 AM
link   
I have to ask the question - why doesn't Ron Paul advertise on TV ?

If the message has to reach the masses, then wouldn't using the best available source be the right way to get his message across?

The MSM can choose whom to cover, but surely he can buy airtime to promote himself and his ideals.

This is something I've often thought about. I had no idea who Ron Paul was, but being an avid net user, it didn't take long before I seen his name, followed the links, seen him speak and was BLOWN AWAY! by this guy.

But the internet only reaches so many. Television is THE main source for information these days and Ron Paul and his supporters should be utilizing TV to get his message to everyone in America.

So why isn't he?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join