It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Nines (Movie) If God is a 9 and humans are a seven who is a 10?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
This is about the movie The Nines. I posted this here in the Religion Forum due to this being a different view on how earth came to be, even if it is only a movie. If this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct one. Here is the trailer.

If you have not seen this movie you might not want to continue any further.

*Spoiler warning*

Has anyone seen this movie? I just recently watched it last night. The plot for this movie is quite strange. The movie basically states that a person of a collective comes to start this universe, creates several dimensions, and joins them to experience this world/game of his. It references a video game (Everquest), people play multiple characters in online games as this person does in our universe, each person representing a character in a different dimension. A quick run down... This god creates this universe, then joins our earth for 4000 years. While doing so he forgets who he is and has to be rescued by his fellow "gods" who join his world to bring him back to the collective.

I am not to hip to different thoughts and beliefs in God and how he came to create the universe as we know it, other than the norm. If anyone has any thoughts and input on this movie it would be great to hear them. So if god as we know him is a 9 and humans are a 7 then who is a 10?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Actually humans are a 9 and god is 10..drop the 0 and you get 1..god is the ONE...we are 9 becuase the measurement of a man is 144.

1+4+4=9

Read the book of revelation,when john is aksed to measure the temple,and the angel tells him 144 is the measure of a man.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
That's the old Gnostic take on God and the creation of the world. They got it in their heads that the God represented in the Old Testament was too mentally deranged to have been the real Creator Being of the universe. So they came to the conclusion that this reality that we know was created by a very powerful being sometimes known as Saklas, Yaldabaoth, or Samael, who demands worship and will kill you if he doesn't get it. This is the God most people have been taught to worship.

The "real" God, your "10," is the ultimate creator entity who almost cannot be even considered an entity. It's a "thing" that is so vast and powerful that it cannot be accurately defined and is beyond human comprehension. So it's pointless to pray to such a thing.

The Gnostics, including the Gnostic Jesus (read the Gospel of Thomas and the Gospel of Judas), decided that the only way to deal with the cruel life as created and controlled by Saklas was to be kind to each other. Otherwise, we are all at the mercy of an insane God, and have no hope of any kind of peace. Although that peace may be fleeting, it's better than unremitting horror.

It's an interesting philosophy, although obviously difficult to "prove."

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Thank you for the replies. That really helps put some perspective on things and a path of info to look into.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Ten is Kingdom come, the Universes at large in place through the motion of the sound mind. Higher up levels are a remagnification of it.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan
Actually humans are a 9 and god is 10..drop the 0 and you get 1..god is the ONE...we are 9 becuase the measurement of a man is 144.

1+4+4=9

Read the book of revelation,when john is aksed to measure the temple,and the angel tells him 144 is the measure of a man.

The measurement of man is 144, and this does add up to 9.
Because 9 is the universal number of our universe. and we are restricted to this universe.
Take any number it will always come to 9
11= 1+1=2 11-2=9
14= 1+4=5 14-5=9
65= 6+5=11 =1+1=2 11-2=9
275= 2+7+5=14 and so on..

God is not restricted to this. So our God is higher than the god shown in this movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I am going to relate this to natual spiral vortex mathematics

144 is a harmonic of the speed of light

0 does not exist 0 has no motion no spin

The high god is the 9 .....it is the last number before starting back at 1 again but one octave higher(remember, All is Sound/Vibration)

9 is the result of the Trinity

the trinity geometric pattern will create the 3 and 6 , with 9 as the center control(forming a triangle without the base connected( the 9 is the top/tip/point of the triangle)

It is a result of the natual geometric pathway that waves
will follow during natures growth sequence(the trinity geometric pathay)

once the trinity is achieved , the 2 bottom corners( the 3 and 6) of the triangle start to perpetually resonate/oscilate back and fourth

the remaning 1,2,4,5,7 and 8 are the physical side of the equations.
the sequence is 1,2,4,8,7,5 with 8,7,5 being the mirror image
of the 1,2,4, but mirrored in sequence.
and the 3,6,9, trinity is a fourth dimensional result.

this sequence is the base sequence to access the fourth dimnesional
zero point within the sphere.

You Are Not Who You Think You Are
we are god=man=god in natual cycle.
we are all one and we ,each one of us has the power to
experience all dimensions.

if man is the 7 ? then mabey we get the mirror image of god
441 4+4-1=7
there are seven notes in a musical scale before it goes to the next octave
and starts over again at the 1st note in the scale.

All is Sound/Vibration

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   
in the yin-yang symbol we also see the values.

the 2 apposing forces separated by an s shaped line.
the s shape is an actual s-curve caused from the rotation
of the circle/sphere just like a galaxy spin.

the s-curve is also the 9...the control betreen the 3 and 6
the 2 apposing forces(the ocsilating wave between the 3 and 6).

the key to life`s path.

no movement/spin = no s-curve = 0 = nothing

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
This looks like a cheap knock off of the number 23 with Jim Carey.. I don't think i'm going to see this.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Did any one read the book “The Only Planet of Choice” author Phyllis V. Schlemmer?
When I first seen this movie, I automatically made connection with this book above.
This book is the compilation of a communications with an entity that called himself “Tom”.
He supposed to be part some kind of white galactic ultra dimensional brotherhood from a collective that are 9 “Nine”.
After reading this book I asked my self a lot of questions, then someone pointed me another book to read in relation to this one; "Stargate Conspiracy" by Pincknett and Price.
Then every thing was clear.

Kacou.

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:10 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
sorry to disapoint yall but im the 10, it's me. It's ok, you don't have to worship me or anything, just as long as your aware that it's me thats the 10.

That god guy, sometimes he can be a real egotist. :shk:

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Yes & me too... I will check out the other book you mention.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
X-lent movie delivering a message that we are ALL creators. Instead of getting lost in the numerology of the movie, which by the way, does say a lot, you asked what God was.

Leave the organized religion stereo-type behind...remember the opening of the film, where the green string was being created out of an apparent nothingness??? Pure white screen showing only hands and as the string bracelet was finished you saw the whole creator???

The answer to your question is that God is the no-thing-ness...the blank slate that we as images of that nothingness create.

~Holly

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ketzer22

You obviously have no idea what you are.

posted on Feb, 7 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
you obiviously didn't liisten to the movie, god is a ten, there a select few who are nines, koalas are 8's humans are 7's and apes are 6's, (i believe she actually says monkeys)

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I just finished watching this movie.

It was brilliant, because I never really knew what to expect.

**SPOILERS**

So who was he exactly? He's a 9 and God a 10. Was his name Gabriel a hint as to Archangel Gabriel? And why 90 worlds?

The funny thing was with the telepathic, weather changing Koalas, lol!! Is there an actual conspiracy about Koalas?

This was also some kind of the game 'The Sims'.. (those crystals, numbers above their heads)

new topics

top topics

join