It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fix is In!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Is there any need to vote in the next Presidential election? Will your vote matter, will it even count? I think there are several reasons to believe that unless you vote for the 'chosen' candidate that your vote is totally superfluous, meaningless and a total waste of your time and effort. How could a patriotic American even suggest such a thing? A dispassionate look at the preponderance of evidence leads me to believe that in fact America is run by and for an 'elite' group of corporate leaders and World Organizations whose goal is to create a world government.

The future President of America has all ready been approved by this soon to be world government and bought and paid for by the corporatocracy. Unless you are supporting corporate America or the World Bank. I.M.F., W.T.O. or the Bilderberg's you will be very disappointed in the next election.

This cabal has blatantly stole the last two elections n'est pas? Florida in 2000, Ohio in 2004, and now serious questions about New Hamshire. Actually there has not even been an attempt to cover up what they have done. The above mentioned organizations and American corporations are blatantly challenging citizens to do something about it. Too many people support the status quo but do not seem to see that the status quo has been skewed to benefit the few at the expense of the many. Voting seems futile, the Democrats have been a total failure and grass roots movements seem doomed to failure. Remember the Patriot Act, Immigrant Detention Centers (insert civilian), the lies leading to the Iraq invasion, lack of any cogent explanations post 9/11, suspension of Habeas Corpus for U.S. citizens or anyone declared an enemy combatant. Let freedom ring America!

Oh by the way Hillary is the next choice. She's all ready been approve by the future world government and bought and paid for by the corporatocracy.

The vast majority of Americans are in denial and soon it will be too late, if it's not all ready. This piece is meant to add to your cognitive dissonance to motivate you to see what is happening.

Let's Recap

1. The Bilderbergs support Hilary.

2. Corporations support Hilary.

3. Fixed voting machines, Florida 2000, Ohio 2004, New Hampshire in the primary 2008.

4. A government: Executive, Legislative and Judicial totally non-responsive to the people's wishes.

5. Recent preparations for Police State, Patriot Act, Surveillance of U. S. citizens, use of Blackwater in New Orleans and so much more.

6. Privatization of former government responsibilities to transfer wealth from the middle and lower classes to the wealthy upper class.

7. Law to replace all voting machines with unreliable and hackable touch screen machines.

8. Refurbishing of 'civilian concentration camps' by K.B.R. subsidiary of Halliburton, Vice President Richard Cheney's formerly strapped and under investigation company. (CEO) (Investigation suspended) Records of the SEC on Halliburton in Building 7.

www.oldthinkernews.com...

www.nexusmagazine.com...

www.nightweed.com...

digg.com...

www.americanchronicle.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:40 AM
link   
This just in from Global Research. Again Hillary by a hack.

www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Of course the fix is in, but it can be overcome by an overwhelming landslide for a particular candidate. I recommend the Hon Ron Paul of Texas.
Of course it’s going to take a lot of people waking up to get us there, and this election may be just a start.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:47 PM
link   
God help us if Hillary wins...

Before anyone starts. I have nothing against women being president, nor people of another race (obama) but lets be honest with each other here. Neither Hillary, nor Obama have what it takes... neither does 99.99% of the current politicians. That 0.01% I'm unsure of because they could very well be faking it.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Nice theory but I dont think Hillary Clinton is the next US president. The elections might be rigged but not in every state. Like you said Florida in 2000 and Ohio in 2004. These were important but I think we would hear more about this rigging from some of the people who maybe took the bribes because there has to many of them, not just one individual. I hope Ron Pual does well enough to get the recognition he needs to run a successful campaign in the future.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Hillary has the Rothschild endorsement as well.

In my thread A Bigger Picture (Rise of the NWO) I stated:

Since 1964, the tabulation of votes in a national election are handled by a private company, owned by TV networks and wire services, without any official oversight. The name of the company doesn’t really matter because it always changes its name, but is ultimately controlled by the CIA Operation MOCKINGBIRD.

This directly followed the assasination of John F. Kennedy, the last elected President of the United States of America.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jackinthebox

I was reading your thread titled "A Bigger Picture" and got to this line and was curious as to what it means? "And let's not forget the legacy of all those slave laborers. A line of descendants that still have not been economically assimilated, and continue to live in the worst conditions that this country can serve up with a welfare check."

It is quite long and I am not finished with it but it is good so far.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
There have been several stories in the MSM that ended up here on ATS as well, about several different cases of voting officials being sent to prison, as well as party officials comitting crimes to alter the outcome of the vote.

reply to post by bakednutz

I thank you for your participation, and hope that you will find new material to consider. But please leave all questions directly regarding the content of that thread, on the thread. I will be glad to answer any question you may have.

[edit on 1/17/0808 by jackinthebox]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   
www.alternet.org...

How to Rig an Election

This is what I’m talking about. The media twists, influences, and controls what we see and ultimately what we think. If need be votes will be changed but most of the work is done ahead of time by creating the message and controlling the exposure.

Several candidates have all ready been marginalized and have no chance; I believe Ron Paul is among them, Kucinich and others. By not giving complete and accurate information about the candidates we decide on partial and often faulty views. For the record I am not for Hillary and agree it will be a meaningless and typical Presidency that supports the status quo.

new topics

top topics

join