It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAS UNDER ATTACK! Chemtrails over NJ

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
ummmm....considering the fact that we can see the chemtrails, don't u think that the government would do something like this at night where we can't c sh*t. therefore, � think that the whole chemtrail thing is just nothing. a trail left by an airplane....wow. maybe our cars r doing the same thing to. so lets all go to the garage and pull apart our cars

[Edited on 14-4-2004 by silQ]

posted on Apr, 21 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I live in an area (Dorset) thats been sprayed over 80 times by Porton Down (UKs Fort Detrick). Each time Porton sprayed massive quantities of live bacteria, usually E.coli and Bacillus subtilis var niger(AKA Bacillus globigii or Bg).
This happened during the years 1963-1975.

In 1971 Porton invited the US Army and the US Navy to join them in BW detection experiments which involved 16 sprayings from a ship at sea.

In 1975 this was repeated 24 times.

Not once during those experiments did anyone notice the trials take place.

Before these trials, Porton sprayed us with Zinc Cadmium sulphide, often from an aircraft.

In North Dorset, Porton developed and tested the UKs dual use BW research aircraft. At no time did the spraying take place above 1500 feet.
On most occasions they were able to contaminate an area of 10,000 square mile with particles spraed from a height of 400 feet.

I don't know what Chemtrails are, but to talk of them as a method of disseminating BW agents in a Large Area Coverage attack is wrong. An LAC cannot be carried out at such great height. Any particle small enough to enter the alvioli, the ideal target for a BW attack, would not be able to fall to ground if sprayed from a great height.

zero lift.

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed that the chemtrails have stopped? At least around me, I havent seen them for a while. Still see the usual airliner contrail, but no more of the lattice rows of chemtrails in the sky. I havent seen them since january.

Anyone else around the world noticing this?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Erm....

You've just proven the skeptics right...

You see, it's warmer in April than it is in January. Less chance of contrail condensation, even at high altitudes.

Are we done yet?

posted on Apr, 25 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Erm....

You see, it's warmer in April than it is in January. Less chance of contrail condensation, even at high altitudes.

Are we done yet?

No see you dont understand, the contrails are still there, but what I'm not seeing are the PATTERNS of the contrails, lined up one after another, swirling, crossing and turning into clouds. Explain that please?

I dont understand why some people are so quick to dismiss the chemtrail theory, there is plenty of proof that this technique does exist and it has been used in the past, many times. So why is it happening over here improbable

[Edited on 25-4-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on May, 15 2004 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Hi all this is my first post here...

Last year I was sitting in a park in San Francisco when I noticed an aircraft flying over head leaving a very long and thick (CON)trail...I thought it looked a little odd so I kept watching...
I then notice another AC in a diff part of the sky with same contrail...
Anyway I watched for about an hour these 2 AC criss- crossing the sky in oposite directions filling the sky with a chequerboard pattern of contrails...
Why would these AC be doing that if they were not spraying something...
We have a lot of comercial AC traffic here having 2 major airports close by, but these we're not going anywhere but back and forth across the sky...
And I know a little about AC having been a jet mech in the navy for 6 years, these we're not normal contrails...
It's easy to dismiss this in photos but when you whatch it happening it's pretty obvious something is going on IMHO...
Wish I'd had a camara.

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 01:45 PM
link   
well they are going nuts here in chicago, perhaps not as bad as other places but today was pretty crazy.

Here we are starting off with a clear skies and now we got very weird clouds.

And to that psy op guy trying to debunk chem trail "theory"
in this forum i got one thing to say: go kiss your commanders
ass.

H2O make up your brainless cash filled skull.

When two planes flying at the same altitute at the same time exhibit different trail properties, what kind of H2O is that?

Get a life and stop wasting tax payer resources by debunking every truth that puts the goverment in jepardy.

People has a right to know.

pictures upon request

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilocin
well they are going nuts here in chicago, perhaps not as bad as other places but today was pretty crazy.

Here we are starting off with a clear skies and now we got very weird clouds.

And to that psy op guy trying to debunk chem trail "theory"
in this forum i got one thing to say: go kiss your commanders
ass.

H2O make up your brainless cash filled skull.

When two planes flying at the same altitute at the same time exhibit different trail properties, what kind of H2O is that?

Get a life and stop wasting tax payer resources by debunking every truth that puts the goverment in jepardy.

People has a right to know.

pictures upon request

Hey, small world. I went to Brookfield Zoo today with my son. I saw a few contrails, but nothing unusual.

"When two planes flying at the same altitute at the same time exhibit different trail properties, what kind of H2O is that?"

How do you know thatthey weere at exactly the same altitude? did you check "flight explorer?" since it is virtually impossible to judge the altitude of an airplane with the naked eye, I am assuming that you have some way of determining it that does not involved just looking up and making a stupid guess. Please let me know how you figired out that they are at the same altitude.

have you checked out halva + radar's board yet?

[Edited on 16-5-2004 by HowardRoark]

posted on May, 16 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xenographer
Erm....

Are we done yet?

well, where i am there were NO chemtrails all (very cold) winter long. as soon as it started getting warmer, they were back.
so, no, we're not done yet.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
yea, well i was out and about today and there were about 10 distinct trails...some crossing over and some of them created a V in the sky and others were kinda paralleling each other....i never saw so many!

i was wondering if anyone had info on these trails. they started around two o'clock and went until five or six...Bridgewater, Bernardsville, Chester areas...

anyone...anyone...?

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Ah, the dance continues: Since I found this info while doing the con-chem-trail-cha-cha with different partners on another thread(well some). I figured I would post the info here too since we see the same sites from the skeptics in every thread it only seems to be fair.

Local NBC 4 reporting from San Bernardino California: People are reportedly seeing a "yellow dust" on everything & getting sick with a doc's testimony correlating with respiratory ailments amongst other things:
www.youtube.com...

Here's another News report from Arkansas where a man collected the particles from one of the trails that was falling, had it analyzed which came back to have 3x's the normal amount of Barium then in a normal contrail:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 3-3-2008 by Shakesbeer]

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join