It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAS UNDER ATTACK! Chemtrails over NJ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oracle
The "Trails" are what they are...

And what they are NOT is contrails....granted...some are...but the majority are not.

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by Oracle]

can we say parinoid!

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

And what they are NOT is contrails....granted...some are...but the majority are not.

such substances as aluminum and barium have also been found to be part of the fallout from these so called "natural" phenominom...

something no one has mentioned tho...the spraying usually takes place right before a low front is due to move into an area...

the time frame is within 24 to 36 hours...by the time the low pressure system arrives...the particles are still in the upper atmosphere...and then comes the rain/snow...this is how an area is targeted...

the chemicals will fall to the ground with this percipitation...and as the snow melts or the rain soaks into the ground...the chemicals are left behind...they can be carried from place to place on the boots, shoes, tires of cars, our pets...into stores, subways, homes, hospitals...on the feet of people, in the dust, by the wind...what better way to contaminate...WE become the means of contamination.

Are the trails still a test?...could be...are we being used as guine pigs without our consent?...the government has done it before...so why should they stop now...will they eventually tell us what's going on?...the answer to that remains to be seen..but from past deeds...i would tend to say...nope...and if they do...it will be some bogus contrail story.

There will be those that will not believe what is going on..and there are those that really see...those that do not believe will eventually see...hopefully before it is too late....but i do have to agree that dis-information and it's agents will definitely continue to try and convince those of us that do notice that something isn't "right"....

side note: i'm not a kid, nor am i prone to anxiety attacks, which btw is what anything unexplainable that happens to someone is labeled by an uncaring medical community...i'm one of the people that notice what happens the day after a spraying...to not only me, but to my animals...there IS something going on...to those that don't believe it...believe what you want...but don't try to convince us that we're wacked...
...altho it is well known that discrediting someone is how the government hides the truth...right fellas?...

~oracle

Oracle you are exactly right... good job! Thats a good point saying that they are weather related.... when I saw them that day at my girls, the next day we got rain. So it does make sense...

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

glad i could make you laugh, ivan...but paranoid, i am not...just stating what should be obvious.

~oracle

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan

can we say parinoid!

The actual thing thats funny, is your ignorance

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
and by people calling other who put alittle thought into chem/con trails dumb and idiots, etc, etc, it only makes this issue into a bigger conspiracy.

Exactly, and it really doesn't help the discussion.

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I CAN WATCH THE WEATHER CHANNEL and tell you when they will be spraying here. They always spray before a front comes through, no biggie,it's called cloud seeding. or it could be bz gas?
odd thing about chemrails is i have never seen any spraying being done on a moonlit night.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Actually, spraying has been done at nite...remember the Blackout in New York?...a number of people were witness to that spraying...which began around sunset, if i remember correctly.

it could be happening in the evenings, or at night, more than anyone is aware of, considering that not too many people are willing to go out on a moonlit night just to look for "chemtrails" decorating the sky....in that manner, a double punch could be delivered without too much notice....

~oracle

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by Oracle]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

Originally posted by THENEO

Originally posted by cyberpilot
Also truelies it was definitely a panic attack...you couldnt dial the phone but you could run downstairs...

I'm pretty sure the ability to run would go before the ability to press a few buttons...

what are you a psychiatrist? Actually in psychiatric terms you are INCORRECT. Fear causes two initial responses:

fight or flight.

Signs and symptoms of a panic attack.

more here

Sorry howard but I am correct. Symptoms are not outcomes. Good try though.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I enjoy it, when they write in chinese

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by NetStorm]

Why would a normal contrail just start and stop as these ones do?

I want an answer from the debunkers.

It is time to get serious on this topic, because I am tired of your deparation to deny the truth of it.

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I enjoy it, when they write in chinese

[Edited on 21-2-2004 by NetStorm]

Why would a normal contrail just start and stop as these ones do?

I want an answer from the debunkers.

It is time to get serious on this topic, because I am tired of your deparation to deny the truth of it.

Why does the cloud at the top of the picture just start and stop?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
id really like to see what some of you people would do if there was some REAL airbourne attack on us. rofl, CON CON CON trails. how many times do you have to be disproven for it to sink in, you guys are almost as bad as the moon-hoax nuts. ive always wondered why they 'spray' on regular routes, and often times these 'sprayers' are commercial airlines.
conspiracy i say!

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   
When i watched the airliners in the pics I TOOK, they werent commercial airliners. They were UNMARKED airliners. Thanks

(check the pix on my imagestation account...)

[Edited on 22-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Howard,

so clouds = contrails now?

at least you are moving in the right direction.

why does a contrail start and stop over areas of high population and show parallel lines and often criss crossing lines?

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
would anyone doubt that malathion get's sprayed on people to kill fruit flys? i remember when i lived in fl a few years ago, they sprayed this stuff and there wasn't a thing anyone could do about it, nevermind what it could or can do to you. who's to say they could not be spraying other things?

i too have noticed alot of short trails in the sky, i have had it explianed that it was just the temp of the air that the plane went through, but they cannot explian why it just lingers and does not dissapate even after 30 min.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:17 AM
link   
ok here's the deal. This is why chemtrails are real, they've done it in the past and nothing is stopping them from doing it again. History always repeats itself.

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

[Edited on 24-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 02:23 AM
link   
First, you only needed top post the link....not copy the whole document.

Second, you should read the code of the page. Especially the part about NAME=description CONTENT="Over 100 megs of official records and photos detailing government lies to We The People, this website started as a subpage of a website designed to promote my film career."

Seems to take the credibilty right out of the whole thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Howard,

so clouds = contrails now?

at least you are moving in the right direction.

why does a contrail start and stop over areas of high population and show parallel lines and often criss crossing lines?

Sigh. No, Neo, all clouds are not contrails, but all contrails are clouds. Contrails form when the atmospheric conditions are right for them to form. Just as clouds can sometimes form that have definite edges so too contrails can sometimes form with definite edges. The upper atmosphere is not always a homogenous place. Humidity and temperature can vary from location to location at the same altitude. Jet engines put out a tremendous amount of moisture in their exhaust and a slight difference in the ambient atmospheric conditions can determine whether the contrail persists or not.

�why does a contrail start and stop over areas of high population and show parallel lines and often criss crossing lines?�

How do you know that contrails only stop and start over populated areas? If a contrail forms over an isolated region of the Pacific and there is no one there to observe it, does it exist?

And as for the parallel and chris crossing lines bit, that has to be the all time dumbest argument in support of the chemtrail theory. Think about this. There is no possible alternative in your scenario. Commercial air traffic generally flies in straight lines. The shortest distance between two points has the highest profit margin. Any two planes can only fly one of two possible routes in relation to each other, they either fly parallel routes, or they will fly on a route that will intersect somewhere.

Essentially what you are saying is: �These flight patterns are not normal because they are parallel and those flight patterns are not normal because the criss cross.�

So tell me, what is a normal flight pattern? How do I get one plane to fly from Atlanta to LA and another plane to fly from Seattle to Miami without the flight paths crossing?

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by cyberpilot
I did plenty of reading up on the issue in flight school...the reason they do not appear everyday is the difference in the moisture and temperature AT the altitude of occurance. the weather on the ground is not an indicator of weather at altitude.

the chemical formula for the contrails makeup is H2O.

Would this be a little like the exhaust from a clothes dryer...when it is cold enough and/or there is enough moisture in the air, you see the exhaust????

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
if this is the case why is there so little air traffic in my area after a front has passed through, but the day before a front passes there are planes all over the place.
i can tell you exactly which day the trails will be up there, around here it is like clockwork, but the day before the chemtrails apear and the day after the front passes through there are no trails at all...why is that?
do you expect me to believe conditions for these trails that linger are only right before a front comes through...hogwash

posted on Feb, 24 2004 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by razorbackhater
if this is the case why is there so little air traffic in my area after a front has passed through, but the day before a front passes there are planes all over the place.

I've noticed aircraft leaving the trails in question just before a front passes through, too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join