It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AMERICAS UNDER ATTACK! Chemtrails over NJ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
FACT: its simple physics.
FACT: you cannot turn contrails on or off.
FACT: rest assured if the govt wants to contact you with a chemical agent you'll drink it willingly in the water, It will NOT be sprayed in the open for all to see.
FACT:they CANNOT control where an agent will land or whether it be harmlessly dispersed from altitude.

The whole chemtrail thing is a waste or your worries, but if you want to worry over it...knock yourself out.

Who am I to stand in your way...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
I'll ask one more question then leave you guys alone...
I've read statements that they are formed from the exhaust from the engines etc etc
WHERE are the engines that the "contrails" are coming from in this pic?

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by NetStorm]

nice pic. must be usin the new hideaway rollsroyce

haha dubya, looks like you may have been caught

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Net storm those are vents we call piss vents, they release trapped condensation from within the (bleed air)system
sometimes the quantity can be surprising.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Originally posted by cyberpilot

FACT: rest assured if the govt wants to contact you with a chemical agent you'll drink it willingly in the water, It will NOT be sprayed in the open for all to see. why not, they can just say they are "normal" contrails and people like you will believe them

FACT:they CANNOT control where an agent will land or whether it be harmlessly dispersed from altitude. yes, but their computers will tell them where it will land depending on atmospheric conditions, time of day, etc.

The whole chemtrail thing is a waste or your worries, but if you want to worry over it...knock yourself out. im not worried, just sick of our government pulling the wool over the american publics eyes

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
How are we under attack now?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Chris people like "me" dont just buy into anything...I AM a pilot and an ex USAF crew chief, I KNOW what causes them, and no their computers cannot tell them where it will land, thats more highschool BS posted by you
for further evidence explain why crop dusters fly so close to the crops?...or why do aerial firefighters have to get so close to the fire?
the whole idea is STUPID. Sit outside and watch and come tell me when a "chemtrail" touches down...you wont because they dont...actually some RAIN never makes it to the ground from that high...geez

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Chris people like "me" dont just buy into anything...I AM a pilot and an ex USAF crew chief, I KNOW what causes them, and no their computers cannot tell them where it will land, thats more highschool BS posted by you
for further evidence explain why crop dusters fly so close to the crops?...or why do aerial firefighters have to get so close to the fire?
the whole idea is STUPID. Sit outside and watch and come tell me when a "chemtrail" touches down...you wont because they dont...actually some RAIN never makes it to the ground from that high...geez

their computers CAN and DO tell them. stop living in the 19th c. our government has unbelieveable technology. cropdusters and aerial firefighters fly close to the ground for at least two reasons: technology level is much less than that of the military's chemtrail program; chemtrails involve the spraying of microscopic aerosol particles not dumping mass amounts of liquid directly onto the surface of the earth. the chemtrails do eventually completely fall to the ground. ever heard the saying "what goes up must come down"? GD some people are just blind

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Can someone please explain to me HOW this is an attack?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Net storm those are vents we call piss vents, they release trapped condensation from within the (bleed air)system
sometimes the quantity can be surprising.

Yea! Somebody answered without sarcasm. That is the ONE thing I do not enjoy on this board.
There is no need for sarcasm. If an exchange of ideas or thoughts degrades to sarcasm, then it is no longer enjoyable.
Thank you Sir for your reply

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
(reply to Chrisnolefan)
yes and youre one of them...no they DO NOT FALL they re-evaporate and rise. You are simply a child, making up excuses to support his lies...I have facts
you have a goofy opinion...

This will be my final post on this thread, like I said before, If you want to worry yourself to a early case of hives...make yourself happy...but I DO suggest you spend a few minutes with a science teacher.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by cyberpilot]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

(reply to Chrisnolefan)
yes and youre one of them...no they DO NOT FALL they re-evaporate and rise. You are simply a child, making up excuses to support his lies...I have facts

This will be my final post on this thread, like I said before, If you want to worry yourself to a early case of hives...make yourself happy...but I DO suggest you spend a few minutes with a science teacher.

im glad you are done posting in this thread, most of your opinions allbethem yours are pretty much BS. your facts were true until the government started spraying, and they still are in part. it just so happens that my opinion on this subject is the same as fact. the particulates being sprayed above us DO eventually fall to earth.

and i suggest you spend time with a naval admiral that dislikes out governments dishonesty, they know the government is doing these things. they are infromed with information that you are not.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark
Notice that Bangin assumes that becuase he sees persistant contrails just before a rain front moves through, that the contrails are somehow responsible for the rain, when in fact both events are related to the same phenomina.

HowardRoark, exactly what did I assume? The sky was clear and there had been no mention of rain. Later that day the sky was filled with trails that resulted in a complete cloud cover. The next fours days we had continuous rain. The same day of heavy trails a meteorologist on the news said, "The cloud cover's back, how much rain will we get this time?". He neglected to say where that cloud cover came from, but I watched the aircraft fill the sky. I didn't assume anything. I observed heavy trails that clouded the entire sky and I watched rain fall for four days following that event.

You, Howard, are the only one with assumptions. Here's an assumption of yours that was incorrect-"Notice how Bangin (blahblah) because he sees (blahblah)". You assumed that I was male when I'm actually female. It's always a pleasure to interact with you, Howard.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan

(reply to Chrisnolefan)

im glad you are done posting in this thread, most of your opinions allbethem yours are pretty much BS. your facts were true until the government started spraying, and they still are in part. it just so happens that my opinion on this subject is the same as fact. the particulates being sprayed above us DO eventually fall to earth.

and i suggest you spend time with a naval admiral that dislikes out governments dishonesty, they know the government is doing these things. they are infromed with information that you are not.

I laugh at you, enjoy the hives, junior

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I've been watchig jets since i was a little kid. At mcguire AFB and in my own back yard. I know what Contrails look like. I know how they behave and dissapear. And I also know whats around in the sky by my house, and where the jets fly. These airliners were at low altitude, no markings, and were flying one after another, beside each other, CLOSE to each other. I've read a story about a microbiologist that has taken samples of water and soil around a chemtrail site and he found traces of aluminum, iron and a strain of influenza.... Some of these microbiologists were also researching the chemtrail phenomina and have suddenly gone missing and dead. www.stevequayle.com...

I'm not stupid, i know when something unusual is going on. what I saw the other evening wasnt normal, nor have I ever seen it before this bad. even the neighbors caught on, If it wasnt for them i wouldnt have even seen them. Now my dad, brother sister and a few people in the area have been coming down with something in the past two days, three days after this happened. And im almost positive there is more to come in the next days. I know what i believe and no one can say differently. I'm just here to report it to others.

dead microbiologists www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrisnolefan

their computers CAN and DO tell them. stop living in the 19th c. our government has unbelieveable technology. cropdusters and aerial firefighters fly close to the ground for at least two reasons: technology level is much less than that of the military's chemtrail program; chemtrails involve the spraying of microscopic aerosol particles not dumping mass amounts of liquid directly onto the surface of the earth. the chemtrails do eventually completely fall to the ground. ever heard the saying "what goes up must come down"? GD some people are just blind

And some people have no concept of physics, engineering or meteorology.

Tell me, what diameter do you think these particles are? What is their Reynold number?

What flow regime would the settling particle be in?

what is their density?

How will the particles diffretiate in cross winds.

What would the cocncentration of the the particles be when they reach the ground?

What would happen if a commercial aircraft were to accidently fly through a dense cloud of "chemtrails?"

How long would it take for the "chemtrails" to settle to the Earth?

How far would the latteral drift be during this period?

You can't answer these questions because you don't even understand what I am talking about, do you?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Who are you working for Howard?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowardRoark

And some people have no concept of physics, engineering or meteorology.

you're counting on it, buddy.

Tell me, what diameter do you think these particles are? What is their Reynold number?

7-10 microns. what's a reynold number?

What flow regime would the settling particle be in?

the new world order regime.

what is their density?

*cough, ...hack....blahhhhrg* dense enough to cause crystallisation of water.

How will the particles diffretiate in cross winds.

irrelevent, immaterial and inadmissable.

What would the cocncentration of the the particles be when they reach the ground?

maybe the idea is to create a suspended blanket of particulates. maybe most of the crap is supposed to stay up there. us 'chemmies' (HAHA) don't have all the answers. we just no 'it don't look rawight'.

What would happen if a commercial aircraft were to accidently fly through a dense cloud of "chemtrails?"

they would get a nice buffy shine on the inside of their turbines.

How long would it take for the "chemtrails" to settle to the Earth?

without knowing the purpose or content of the exhaust, it is unreasonable to assume that that is either the desired effect, or relevent.

How far would the latteral drift be during this period?

i'm sure YOU could figure it out.

You can't answer these questions because you don't even understand what I am talking about, do you?

i do mostly. so?
you love these chemtrail threads even more than me, howard.
who do you work for? (rhetorical question)

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
So much for deny ignorance eh?

People come with concerns about chemtrails. The reasons for their observations are explained. Instead of bothering to understand the explanations, they prefer to cling to their Chemtrail religion.

Remember, contrails persist in conditions that are good for cloud formation, quite often they could be harbingers of further cloud cover, as the rest of the clouds have to build naturally, and the contrails get a free water vapor injection from a friendly passing jet.

Any tale of someone getting a sample from the ground below one of these 'chemtrails' is just foolish, even if an agent was being dispersed it would land a long way from where it was released. Nor is there any control sample for the tests.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
CHEMtrails

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kano
So much for deny ignorance eh?

People come with concerns about chemtrails. The reasons for their observations are explained. Instead of bothering to understand the explanations, they prefer to cling to their Chemtrail religion.

Remember, contrails persist in conditions that are good for cloud formation, quite often they could be harbingers of further cloud cover, as the rest of the clouds have to build naturally, and the contrails get a free water vapor injection from a friendly passing jet.

Any tale of someone getting a sample from the ground below one of these 'chemtrails' is just foolish, even if an agent was being dispersed it would land a long way from where it was released. Nor is there any control sample for the tests.

we've been over all this before. it's the new guy who needs protection from NWO disinfo pros.
it would be possible to get a sample if the jet was flying low. i have seen low flying jets in the middle of summer SPRAYING.
i don't care enough about physicality to bother trying to test anything.
i think it would be a good experiment for people to test the dust in their houses. house dust content is pretty well documented. if houses in different parts of the country showed a higher concentration than testing done on house dust from ten or fifteen years ago, this would be an indicator that that's what they are SPRAYING.
this would also indicate that the purpose is not to infect the population, but rather to blanket the earth in a fine pervasive dust which could be used for imaging. this will make it even easier for big brother to watch us.

all kinds of particulates are already up there. the idea that they can't pass through jet engines without damamging them, ignores the fact that jet engines ALWAYS have crap going through them.

when we talk of a difference between CHEMtrails and CONtrails, we are obviously aware that there is such a thing as a contrail. we have observed a difference. the onslaught and veracity of the 'they're just condensation' camp makes it even MORE suspicious.

denying ignorance is not thinking you have all the answers. it is to keep quest-ioning.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join