It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Help with D&D Type Anime?

page: 1

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM

I know very little about Anime, but i/am looking for some cool "Dungeons and Dragons" Type Anime, In Have Record of Lodaas War, are there any others out there, that you guys like???

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
I'm not sure if it counts as Anime, but I've just watched a decent animated movie that is set in the Dungeons and Dragons universe. It's called Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumns twilight. It seeems to be more 80's animation with all the bad guys being rendered in 3d computer animation. Check it out.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
On a slightly different but equally 'fantastical' level, i suggest you check out:

Vampire hunter D

Ninja scroll

Legend of the four kings

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
I'll second those three...great examples of what you're looking for. (and the Vampire D books have all been great reads, as well)....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
a few off the top of my head
those who hunt elves. it basically a boy from our world get summoned to a magical realm, teams up with some native to track down 13 (i think) tattoos that happen to be on elves. its a comady, somewhat safe for kids, no sex though hinted at nudity.

Berserk really bloodly really good. long on plot development as in it can go a few episodes without any action but its a good thing. for the most part really no magical or supernatural stuff except for the first and the last five episodes. really a must see. in no way is it safe for kids.

Rurouni Kenshin while not D&Dish really, if ya like D&D you'll more then likely love it. pretty much it boils down to ex legendrary assassin/swordman who refuses to kill anymore beats the everloving crap out of everyone with a reversed bladed katana. good story bit of everything humor, action, drama, romance. 100% safe for kids.

and i'll 3rd what mr-lizard said

top topics