It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help with D&D Type Anime?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Hello,

I know very little about Anime, but i/am looking for some cool "Dungeons and Dragons" Type Anime, In Have Record of Lodaas War, are there any others out there, that you guys like???

Thanks!!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm not sure if it counts as Anime, but I've just watched a decent animated movie that is set in the Dungeons and Dragons universe. It's called Dragonlance: Dragons of Autumns twilight. It seeems to be more 80's animation with all the bad guys being rendered in 3d computer animation. Check it out.

posted on May, 28 2009 @ 06:54 PM
link   
On a slightly different but equally 'fantastical' level, i suggest you check out:

Vampire hunter D

Ninja scroll

Legend of the four kings

posted on Jun, 4 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I'll second those three...great examples of what you're looking for. (and the Vampire D books have all been great reads, as well)....

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a few off the top of my head
those who hunt elves. it basically a boy from our world get summoned to a magical realm, teams up with some native to track down 13 (i think) tattoos that happen to be on elves. its a comady, somewhat safe for kids, no sex though hinted at nudity.

Berserk really bloodly really good. long on plot development as in it can go a few episodes without any action but its a good thing. for the most part really no magical or supernatural stuff except for the first and the last five episodes. really a must see. in no way is it safe for kids.

Rurouni Kenshin while not D&Dish really, if ya like D&D you'll more then likely love it. pretty much it boils down to ex legendrary assassin/swordman who refuses to kill anymore beats the everloving crap out of everyone with a reversed bladed katana. good story bit of everything humor, action, drama, romance. 100% safe for kids.

and i'll 3rd what mr-lizard said

top topics

join