It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton paints Obama as 'establishment' candidate

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Bill Clinton paints Obama as 'establishment' candidate

www.usatoday.com

Bill Clinton, who carried Nevada in two general elections, urged voters Tuesday to buck labor endorsements for Sen. Barack Obama and support his wife in Saturday's hotly contested presidential caucuses as the only Democratic candidate with the experience necessary to change the country.
The former president trumpeted New York Sen. Hillary Clinton's accomplishments while painting Obama as the "establishment" candidate who would bring only the "feeling of change."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
The only establishment candidate running right now happens to be Billy Ol' Boy's wife, Hilldog.

He is trying to smear Obama, and while I do not like either candidate, I would prefer the lesser of two evils (See Kerry, Bush; Gore, Bush).

The greater of two evils won the last two presidential elections and if it comes down to it, I'll leave the country if Hillary wins.

What confuses me about his statement is why he would pinpoint Obama. His wife is clearly 'elitist establishment' and he knows it.

She's consistently voted for big business, less individual rights, and more 'defense' (which I like to call offense) spending, etc etc. The list goes on.

All politicians are full of it, but the Clinton and Bush families are two of the biggest liars in politics.

I told you Billy, I'd be watching you.

"One candidate says you should vote for me because I've not been involved at all in the struggles of the past and therefore we need to turn over a new leaf and (try) something absolutely new. And if you want the feeling of change, then that is the person you should support," Clinton said in a 75-minute speech to about 300 people in a YMCA gymnasium.

"The other candidate says vote for me because I spent a lifetime making change, raising hopes and fulfilling dreams for other people," he said about the former first lady.

Yeah, she's spent a whole lot of time fulfilling dreams of other people, but can't seem to satisfy your needs. Remember all those scandals?

Sounds like a great wife.

www.usatoday.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join