It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Who owns YOU?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I would not normally post a video for or against any political candidate ,however I thought this video explained the NWO best.....It is narrated by George Carlin so please forgive the expletive language, it is George Carlin after all.Enjoy.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
great link, is this the whole speech? if not, any chance you can get the whole speech so I can listen to it?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thats pretty much it. It's a tirade that he went on during one of his shows,but it hits to the point and said it all at one time which is nice.With stuff like this on the internet and some and there only a few respectable and honest politicians getting the message out I think people are starting to wake up.I only hope it's not to late.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

You know, I was shocked once I saw those numbers up on the board "42 million americans are illiterate", "20% of high school graduates are functionally illiterate." I was incredibly saddened by this event, and yet there are fools out there (and apparently they're leaking in here as well) that keep thinking everything is ok and we should just bend over and take it down the tail pipe all in the name of "security"

What has become of this country where every so called "adult" has decided to pawn off all safety and all responsibilities to the state because they don't want to handle it?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I know using George Carlins words to get across a point looks like a good idea but Ron pal is one of the politicians he is talking about. Just look at the industries donating to his campaign:

Google Inc
US Army
US Navy
Microsoft Corp
Huffines Communities
US Air Force
Cisco Systems
Verizon Communications
Ford Motor Co
General Dynamics
US Postal Service
Andres Properties
Welcom Products
US Dept of Defense
Apple Inc
General Motors
Deutsche Bank AG
Verax Chemical
Raytheon Co

Not that Oboma is an better, he talks about change, with a little research I disconered he supports the idea of further research in nuclear energy, then I notice one of his top contributors: Exelon Corp. www.exeloncorp.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Question
great link, is this the whole speech? if not, any chance you can get the whole speech so I can listen to it?

This is the beginning part on utube.

Just look on the side wit related videos, you can find the whole 1 hr show or whatever there.

Its cut into 10 min segments.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Wow, all those corps donated to Dr Paul??
With backing like that, I have to ask why can he not get equal air time?
Those are some big companies.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torlough
I know using George Carlins words to get across a point looks like a good idea but Ron pal is one of the politicians he is talking about. Just look at the industries donating to his campaign:

Google Inc
US Army
US Navy
Microsoft Corp
Huffines Communities
US Air Force
Cisco Systems
Verizon Communications
Ford Motor Co
General Dynamics
US Postal Service
Andres Properties
Welcom Products
US Dept of Defense
Apple Inc
General Motors
Deutsche Bank AG
Verax Chemical
Raytheon Co

Not that Oboma is an better, he talks about change, with a little research I disconered he supports the idea of further research in nuclear energy, then I notice one of his top contributors: Exelon Corp. www.exeloncorp.com...

Can you provide a source for that list...I would like to see what it says.I think something is wrong with that list in being ...I think it is illegal for a government agencies to donate money to a particular candidate running for political office.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
www.opensecrets.org...

Don't know how he compares to what others are getting from companies, Also alot of his are "Individual contributions", which of corse you can make as a president of a comany on your own, harder to track unless they are large contributions. That will take more research.

Hey I am not saying he is a bad guy. Just saying using those words from Carlin to promote his campaign seams disingenous, bordering on hypocritical. Do you think the poster of that video got Carlins blessing? I seriously doubt he supports any candidate.

www.spikedhumor.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Torlough]

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Torlough]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Torlough

No I don't think you are saying anything negative about the guy after all he is running for president and we should know all the facts about him as well...good or bad.I think George Carlin hits the nail right on the head a lot of the time.He has the guts to say out on a public forum what all of us would probably like to say...If at anytime in our countries history that this clip has meaning it is now: watch this one.

youtube.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Lol i just knew it.

RP is telling the public exactly what they want to hear. He's the hero and if he's not mind controlled enough to work for the elite yet he sure will be.

I don't trust heroes not a single one.

Because in this world Superman is a HELLSPAWN.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

new topics

top topics

join