It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps the answer to the UFO fleet videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I created a video that might be of interest to some of you. This video is concerning the UFO fleet videos found on youtube and other sites that PERHAPS, might not be authentic.

I offer this video to you as my own way of contributing to the community. More videos like this will follow regarding other types of sightings.

Maybe this will arm us with the extra sketicsm needed to make a determination on future sightings.

You'rs truly,

Manbird.

(be advised....i could have easily masked some of the effects to make them appear to go behind distand clouds..)

UFO fleet video by Manbird

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:41 AM
link   
thats sooooooooooooo awesome, i just did commented on that video...

and the funny is, yesterday i spoted a "UFO" lol, ok, its fake, its my first video ever, and its fake, heres it is :

it ended quite impressive, as my cellphone camera doesnt make good movies, but takes pictures, the quality is quite low, so we cant identify whats in the video..

anyway, awesome "homemade ufo fleet", you should make a instructable at instructable.com

ps: later ill make the disclosure on the youtube video telling that its fake, but for now let people think its real

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by manbird12000

Manbird12000, thank you for putting your efforts in order to provide this valuable contribution: you did an excellent work, IMHO. Very interesting the fact that each "sphere" moves independently from the other ones, even at different speed: this result isn't easy to be reached with balloons. Impressive that it took to you just ten minutes: i wonder what you would be able to do in several days, heck!

So there's to add "CGI" to the list of possible explanations of some of these fleets.
Flag. And star for you.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Nice. There's plenty of other ways as well, one predominant way being to release balloons (which I surmise accounts for a lot of these fleets)

One in particular I recall from several years ago, was one from Mexico City. Looked just like what you see being posted these days. Steady movement. 'formation" and all.

Turned out to be white balloons released for the departure of the Pope's visit about 4 miles away.

Mexico also just happens to have a factory that is said to be the 2nd or 3rd largest producer of mylar balloons in the world.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This type of thing is disheartening to say the least, but it's important to know how easily you can fool an untrained eye or a hopefull heart.

I believe there ARE real UFO's out there, but every day I'm learning more and more about which videos are fake and which just might be true...

Still, someone is going to clip my video and post it on the internet without the explanation and pass it off as a UFO fleet.

new topics

top topics

join