It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AP cord can't be broken!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I dont know where you people heard that the cord connecting you to your body while you are aping but its not true. The cord is unbreakable. Even Robert Bruce states it in his Astral Dynamics book.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:59 PM
link   
what about if your body dies or is destroyed? Wouldn't that in a sense break the cord? or would you return to your body like normal, but not be able to enter? A dead body cannot host a soul. And if the cord is unbreakable, then you would be forever tethered to a dead body, unable to escape.

If your soul actually remains in the body while AP, and the body dies, then you would return to your soul, and this statement could not be true... the cord would actually be connected to the soul, not the body.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:01 PM
link   
and where did you hear this? You just think of this?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   
It's a philosophical argument, just trying to get more solid explanation out of it. I wasn't being argumentive in any way. To get an answer, you first need to ask a question, and I was asking an intelligent question. I'm seriously curious, and wouldn't have asked if I already knew for sure, now would I?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well idk i ap all the time and I never have a problem. I've had demons try to bite my cord before but its unbreakable and I just scared them away.... so idk forsure I will look that up.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
To the best of my knowledge, if the body is either destroyed or killed while in AP, the consciousness will not attempt to return to the body. I apologize that I can not cite a source for this, but this is just what I've read/heard.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I read that the cord can't be broken while the body is still alive. However, on death the cord dissolves, allowing the soul to travel on without the emcumbrance of the body.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What's AP? Astral Plane?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Astral Projection, I think.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:49 PM
link   
astral projection, i think.

EDIT: whoa... Tetsuo-51 you and i posted the same thing (minus capitalization on my part) at the same time... what are the odds of that?

[Edited on 2/12/2004 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by mig12
What's AP? Astral Plane?

mig12, there are many websites that explain what the Astral Plane/Projection is. Here are a few to help you out.

www.outofbody.co.uk

www.robertpeterson.org/obebook

www.astralpulse.com

www.v-j-enterprises.com/rbastral.com

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Can anyone explain to me what the hell is an AP cord?????

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The ap cord is the cord that attaches to you while your astral projecting. If you wanna know more on AP and learn it I suggest the website www.astralsociety.com...

top topics

join