It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO! Japanese Parliament Questions 9/11 - Must See

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Here are the links for the subtitled video of a live broadcast of the Japanese Parliament questioning the Prime Minister of Japan regarding 9/11.

This session of the Japanese Parliament was broadcast live on Japanese television. Journalists currently are working to organize a press conference to address these important issues.

We must hope that all citizens from around the world will help with our struggle for a new investigation for the victims of 9/11.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I do not know who the gentleman is that is asking the questions, but he is my new hero! Finally, a politician is standing up and asking the questions that our own politicians should have been asking all this time. This guy should get a medal for what he is doing, this is incredible!

I hope other nations also see this, and start to ask their own questions about how their citizens were murdered on 9/11. Japan and every other country that had their citizens murdered on 9/11 should have the right to know how they died.

Japan is going to get flamed for this if it decides to investigate. Those who believe that America has not been told the truth should support this man in any way they can.

Does anybody know what happens now? Is this man asking for the Japanese government to open it's own investigation of 9/11?

Starred and Flagged!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:54 AM
link   
YR,

This is from Wiki:

"Yukihisa Fujita (藤田 幸久, Yukihisa Fujita? born 1950) is a Japanese politician of the Democratic Party of Japan, a member of the House of Councillors in the Diet (national legislature). A native of Mito, Ibaraki and graduate of Keio University, he was elected to the House of Representatives for the first time in 1996. After losing the 2000 re-election, he was elected to the House of Representatives for the second time in 2003. Losing his seat again in the 2005 re-election, he was elected to the House of Councillors for the first time in 2007.

In mid-January 2008, Fujita made a 30 minute presentation before a session of the Japanese Defense and Foreign Affairs Committee that was broadcast live nationwide on Japanese NHK television.

The Japanese Defense and Foreign Affairs Committe was discussing Japan's continued contribution to the US in Afghanistan. Fujita questioned Japan's continuing support for the US 'war on terror' and the US invasion and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq because he believes there are too many doubts about 9/11.

During Fujita's presentation, a staffer holds up several large photos and diagrams including photos of the damaged Pentagon with a 757 airplane superimposed to illustrate conflicts with the official story.

Fujita also asks the Prime Minister, Finance Minister and Foreign Minister about, and requests, investigation by Japanese authorities into Japanese citizens killed in New York on September 11, 2001, instead of just taking US authorities word."

I find this to be very encouraging!! Remember the Japanese hold alot of American bonds (debt).

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Theres already a thread going on about this with subtitled videos as well here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Very Awesome. Now we need Truth Seekers to Hit Congress Here in the U.S.A. Will it happen?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is this the the biggest new in the 911 truth movement in a long time. I love Japan, first you had the head spokesman, and the defense minister say ufo's are real now this. The lies can't stand up to the light of truth forever.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I have watched every part of this video and I must say "Wow".

Now, from seeing this video, I will state some of the notes that made me think:

- It was a criminal act (As it obviously was) as every crime should be investigated properly and carefully, would not that be correct enough?

- I have also another question from myself. Why state that it was "Al Qaeda" and the "acts of terrorism" on the media, especially on a major media, right after the time of attack? Isn't that a bit weird? How would you know it was "Al Qaeda" and the "acts of terrorism" right after what happened?

But again, this video did make me think and that I must say I'm not too much into or a fan of 9/11 Conspiracies, or the "Truth movement", or whatever. And that's why I felt like I had to make this post.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Great..more yoyos paying undue attention to goofy conspiracy theories....

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

That man is really good at asking tough questions.
People may claim that this is a conspiracy theory that doesn't warrant any further inquiry in order to pay our respects to the ones that lost their lives. The truth is that there is alot of questionable and confusing evidence that people are using as a foundation to build this conspiracy theory upon.

The truth should speak for itself.. but IMO that isn't always true. Look at the Roswell coverup, which was apparent from the beginning. The truth can be obscured by those who feel it necessary to do so. That means that any investigation done by the "obscurers", if you will, is not credible. This means that, YES, the government has the power to lie when it wants.

Many people believe that we owe it to those who died on 9/11 to let go of what happened and move on. But if there is some questionable evidence that remains, shouldn't we at least be speculative? The government has lied before.. Shouldn't we be at least somewhat suspicous? I'm not saying we should all lock ourselves in our basements and wear aluminum foil helmets.

I don't think that the government, nor the bush administration, handled these conspiracy theories as they should have. What they have left is alot of people who believe the hype and believe everything they can find that pits their version of the truth up against the government. This means that logic and truth can be pawned for "self gratification" so that anything that proves the government wrong is suddenly a "breath of fresh air".

We shouldn't believe everything we are told by conspiracy theory believers. But that goes for the government as well, as history has shown. The government would be completely fine if we were subservient and stupid.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Definitely good stuff, the evidence of this all being more then just a few planes is there really. It's kind of hard to see why those who consider themselves "sensible people" can't seem to even see the hard scientific analysis(no plane wreckage at the pentagon at least) that points to it being more complicated then what we have been told.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:41 AM
link   
Yay, Japan! Oh my, i'm almost getting all teary-eyed when i see that Man stand up to consensus nonsense! He knows he's right and he goes for it. And he does not chicken out at any time!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Finally someone is not scared to tell the truth and ask questions.
But I think that man puts his life in danger.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Finaly!! - be very interesting if this doesnt turn up at all in the media....I already know it wount but it really should.

What happends now then?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Great..more yoyos paying undue attention to goofy conspiracy theories....

Great more sheeple not paying attention to the plethora of holes in the goofy official 9/11 report.

I love posters like you. You just fuel the flame and desire of those of us who want the truth whatever it may be, that much more. Every thread you post in just makes me believe the official story is more and more wrong.

Please stick around and post more one line; grade-school insults. It's great for the TRUTH movement.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Nola213]

[edit on 19-1-2008 by Nola213]

posted on Feb, 5 2008 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Interesting, a little hopeful, but in a way very frustrating videos Leo Strauss, flagged and starred.

Interesting for the fact that it is discussed and filmed in the Japanese Parliament, a little hopeful that this man has the guts to bring it on the Japanese Parliament agenda, and frustrating to see how most of the very good and well formulated questions were evaded and debunked.
But that seems to be “normal” in those kinds of 911 discussions.
I watch them all, and have a great respect for that man Yukihisa Fujita.

Sometimes I think that there must be another extremely important reason why Irak is attacked and invaded, not for the oil, not fore getting rid of Saddam Hoessein, even though it was a bit of payback , but something else, something of extreme importants for our future.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Google Video Link

A video i found on Australian web site TruthAction.org.au I thought this would be the most appropriate page for it. Good to see politicians getting involved for once.

top topics

join