It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet X/2012 Physical Symptoms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I have heard many of you talking about bodily changes that you've noticed lately. I just read a post today that got my attention and was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiances? At times during the day one or both (usually just one) of my ears will ring. I don't listen to loud music or anything like that, but this happens a few times a day. Other things I've noticed:

-Increased need for sleep
-Feeling time is accelerating
-Numbness in the limbs
-Vivid dreams followed by times of not remembering them
-Seeing glittery objects in the sky/auras around people
-Increased hearing

Will post the full list if anyone is interested.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I'm interested. But I believe there is no Planet X.

The only symptom I have is a headache from people that do - ignoring all logic.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by RonPaulLastHope4America
I have heard many of you talking about bodily changes that you've noticed lately. I just read a post today that got my attention and was wondering if anyone else has had similar experiances? At times during the day one or both (usually just one) of my ears will ring. I don't listen to loud music or anything like that, but this happens a few times a day. Other things I've noticed:

-Increased need for sleep
-Feeling time is accelerating
-Numbness in the limbs
-Vivid dreams followed by times of not remembering them
-Seeing glittery objects in the sky/auras around people
-Increased hearing

Will post the full list if anyone is interested.

How do you connect these symptoms to Planet X?

I believe planet x could be a possibility if it's a brown dwarf star as some websites suggest which can only be seen in the UV spectrum or Xray Spectrum.

The only times I've had those symptoms with an added headache is when I watch the Republican Debates.
-kidding.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Its more of the whole 2012 ascension theory. Thing that gets me is the ringing of the ears.

PHYSICAL SYMPTOMS OF 2012 ASCENSION:

Dizziness, loss of balance, back and neck pain, ringing in the ears, headaches, insomnia.

Sight: Blurry vision, shimmering objects, seeing glittery particles, auras around people, plants, animals, and objects. Some report seeing formerly opaque objects as transparent. When you close your eyes, you no longer see darkness, but redness. You may also see geometric shapes or brilliant colors and pictures when eyes are closed. Colors appear more vivid -- the sky might look teal or the grass an amazing green.

Hearing: Increased or decreased hearing. I once thought I would have to pull off the road because of the painfully amplified sound of my tires on the freeway. Other symptoms are hearing white noise in the head, beeps, tones, music or electronic patterns. Some hear water rushing, bees buzzing, whooshing, roaring or ringing. Others have what is called audio dyslexia-- you can't always make out what people are saying, as if you can no longer translate your own language.

A perception that time is accelerating. It seems that way because you have had so many changes introduced into your life at an unprecedented rate. The number of changes seems to be growing.
A loss of appetite.

You will know that something is happening to your body. These will be energetic experiences that bring many subtle changes that are not otherwise explainable.

Changes in digestion and appetite, fluctuating between inability to digest food to feeling hungry, strange food cravings, especially for fish, eggs, milk and other sources of protein.

Fatigue and an increased need for sleep.

Difficulty in focusing the eyes, especially when reading. This changes from day to day and is usually not a constant.

Respiratory changes such as inability to inhale deeply, feeling out of breath for no reason and rapid heart rate that occurs intermittently.

Pressure and/or pain in the head combined with symptoms of a head cold, usually shifting from one side to the other.

Bowel disturbances - bowl purging (diarrhea) and/or constipation or a combination of the two, increased flatulence.

Feeling spacey more then usual.

Pain in any of the chakra areas (tailbone, below the navel or lower back, solar plexus, heart, throat, forehead and crown of the head), especially upon waking.

You don’t feel like doing anything/lack of motivation.

Sensitivities to crowds, noise, Tvs, and other human voices that normally would not have caused problems.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:18 PM
link   
...continued....

MENTAL AND EMOTONAL CHANGES:

Increased intuitive abilities and altered states of consciousness: Thinking of someone and immediately hearing from them. More synchronicities. Having sudden insights about patterns or events from the past.

Memory loss. Difficulty accessing words. A great abundance of short term memory loss and only vague remembrances of your past.

Feelings of detachment from the world and those around you, combined with a feeling of peacefulness.

Waves of emotional clearing (crying) for no reason that you can pinpoint. There may also be waves of general, non-descript anger at the world. None of these feel personal as they pass through, but they may have a personal 'trigger'.

Looking at the world and feeling that everything is so surreal and not being able to pinpoint anything specific that is causing these feelings.

The perception that time is speeding up or that it is non-existent.

Feeling 'out of phase' energetically with the physical world around you - as if you are perceiving a slightly different reality than what is physically occurring. (An example would be perceiving something an instant before it occurs on the physical plane.)

Vivid, wild and sometimes violent dreams.

SOCIAL CHANGES:

You may feel like withdrawing from the world and may not feel as though you are the same person

Changes in life circumstances such as a new job, new friends or a new physical location to live in occur as you ascend. Increased feelings of not resonating with the 'old life' create the impetus to move forward.

Old "stuff" seems to be coming up, as described above, and the people with whom you need to work it out (or their clones) appear in your life. Completion issues. Or perhaps you need to work through issues of self-worth, abundance, creativity, addictions, etc. The resources or people you need to help you move through these issues start to appear.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
interesting.
you know...the term "Planet-X"
may not literally mean a planet ,but very well
may be describing an event that will happen and
has happened before.
its hard to say.. it might be another way of describing
an earth shaking event that originated from the heavens/sky.

like the 2012 ascension with us approching the zero point
and being pushed to the next octave.

I sure hope I`m still around to see what/if any are the
effects and results of all this .

top topics

join