It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There A Conspiracy Of Atheists To Overthrow Christianity?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiriology

Originally posted by ItsHumanNature
I dont know if "atheists" are trying to overturn christianity- but christians are certainly trying to overthrow atheism. When was the last time you had some glazed eyed atheist pound on your door asking you to join them? I think if Jesus wants me to become some fruitbag glazed eyed hipocrytical money begging freak that wastes his life by worshipping a dead Jewish carpenter, he would drop by and let me know himself.

Why?? who are you? what makes you so important that he can't delegate that message to that glazed eyed fruitcake christian?

I know this much. Until we put a gun to your head and say join us or we will send you to hell right now,, you got johnson. Other than that, you can't find a Christian chat thread anywhere a Christian conversation anywhere on here where Maddness doesn't show up to start talking about inquisitions and witch burnings just to even things out.

When we do it,, it's forcing our BS down peoples throats but when Atheists do it,, they are educating us. More and more though Atheists complaints about Christians will be true in most cases because that dark side of Christianity they so love to portray us as the blame for all the evil in history, will actually be the kind of treatment they will be met with .

I have even heard Hagy instructing his congregation to regard this new atheist with unbridaled scorn as sort of conduit between an arrogant God denier and satans darwininan science con'science.

There is a Christian responce to all this and it will be delivered to the Atheists with extreme prejudice. They are being told NOT to act like fundamentalist Christians,, but rather

Militant Extremist Christologists

- Con

Well, there we have it. The sheeps clothing comes off! Threatening to kill atheists? How kind and christian of you. I'll bet Jesus would approve!

So tell me, what's the difference between what you propose and what islamic suicide bombers do? Sounds like all of you need to be shipped off to some desert island somewhere where you can just get on with it; and leave the rest of us sane people in peace...

J.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
Heh, con is an internet vandal for jay-sus.

Shhhh, be vewy vewy qwiet, I be hunting atheists...

Is this best you have? Put us back in the closet. Silence us.

Yeah, more self-victimization.

There's some kind of imaginary witch-hunt going on for atheists? Give me a break. Nobody tries to 'silence' atheists, they just get sucked into your little war with religion and forget themselves. Me, I ignore the war altogether and say it's nonsense to be a bigot whether atheist or religious.

Declaring war on peoples belief is childish and antisocial.

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
um...where?

Two posters confirmed their agreement with the conspiracy in the first page. Maybe read the thread before going on the attack, I'll be more inclined to respond.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999
Well, there we have it. The sheeps clothing comes off! Threatening to kill atheists? How kind and christian of you. I'll bet Jesus would approve!

So tell me, what's the difference between what you propose and what islamic suicide bombers do?

Yikes. Nowhere in that post of his did he say anybody should be killed

You know, the term sociopathic comes to mind when observing the behavior of some 'atheists'. Just randomly accusing people with association of all kinds of outrageous behavior done in the name of religion

Just yikes. There is a borderline bigotry to all of this that is hard to ignore. I do believe the 'conspiracy' to overthrow religion has to do with the atheists desire to make war on beliefs, which is fueled by some uncontrollable desire to separate oneself from humanity and profess superior intelligence, when none of us are capable of ultimate knowledge.

I am not capable of comparing a harmless church goer or mosque goer, to suicide bombers. I'm not comfortable with that. Because I'm not a bigot.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by NewWorldOver]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

two people?
that's enough to make a conspiracy?

alright, statistics time
the largest group of atheists in america, american atheists, has less than 20,000 people in it...
out of the millions of atheists in the country

how can there be a conspiracy when we're not working together?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I just scanned through this thread and wanted to just throw something out there that I would love to hear a response to. Why is it that everyone (and by everyone, I don't limit that to just this site) wants to attack Christianity at all costs while any other religion gets attacked and everyone is told to immediately shut up an apologize? I understand that Christianity has made some mistakes that I'm sure even God slapped His forehead and said "c'mon guys your screwing this up!", but that doesn't mean that me or any other Christian should have to answer for the mistakes of men whose pride came before their God.

Just because I believe in God doesn't mean that everyone else has a green light to call me an imbecile that needs to rethink my own beliefs. I understand also that there are certain radical Christians that want to shove the Word down your throat, but doesn't every religion? (look at the middle east...a little sensitive
aren't they?)

Anyway, I love these kinds of discussions because it really shows peoples true colors. Let's keep it coming, but also let's respect everyone's own beliefs. That is what makes humans so interesting right?

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVault40
Why is it that everyone (and by everyone, I don't limit that to just this site) wants to attack Christianity at all costs while any other religion gets attacked and everyone is told to immediately shut up an apologize?

Heh, there's the 'koran is vile' threads around if you look, and one or two 'scientology is the sux0rz' if you look harder.

I think almost all organised relgions suck. I'm an equal opportunity atheist. I tend to think that with the site being english language based, it will be excessively focused on Xianity.

But if it helps, islam is as vile as christianity, perhaps moreso at this point in time. However, many muslims, christians, et al. are not vile.

cheers.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Well, I'm not one to force his opinion on others but I think scientology is about as credible as me creating my own religion and worshiping my my sofa.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheVault40
Well, I'm not one to force his opinion on others but I think scientology is about as credible as me creating my own religion and worshiping my my sofa.

Well, to be totally honest, I don't see that much difference between scientiology and any other religion. I think the idea of DC-8 airliners ferrying aliens and talking snakes in the garden of Eden are about as credible as each other.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   

smatter mel,, just offering a little of your own medicine is all. Of course I didn't add the elmer fud like cartoonism but then again., sarcasm cutesy little comments,, I love it because you're a funny guy that way but the fact is.

That is all YOU GOT.

- Con
PS: Umm mel,, pssst,,
Jesus loves you lol

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

That is all YOU GOT.

Hey! I also have a good education and stunning good looks.

Jesus loves you lol

Aww schucks, tell him thanks - unrequited phantom love is teh bestest.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Yikes. Nowhere in that post of his did he say anybody should be killed

You know, the term sociopathic comes to mind when observing the behavior of some 'atheists'. Just randomly accusing people with association of all kinds of outrageous behavior done in the name of religion

Just yikes. There is a borderline bigotry to all of this that is hard to ignore. I do believe the 'conspiracy' to overthrow religion has to do with the atheists desire to make war on beliefs, which is fueled by some uncontrollable desire to separate oneself from humanity and profess superior intelligence, when none of us are capable of ultimate knowledge.

I am not capable of comparing a harmless church goer or mosque goer, to suicide bombers. I'm not comfortable with that. Because I'm not a bigot.

For someone who just called all atheists socipaths, 'boaderline bigots' who have 'desire to make war on beliefs' because they need to 'seperate oneself from humantity'.. I'm having a really hard time believing the part where you say are not a bigot as you are pretty good at making sweeping generalisations about an entire group of people.

I don't believe in a creator god as I never found a logical explanation for the time/space paradox.. for many believers that may not be an issue. This isn't based on a desire to seperate myself from humanity.. on the contrary I feel more connected to all living creatures since I refocused on the creation rather than [the idea] of a creator.

[edit on 1-2-2008 by riley]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

MaDD ,, how you can live in such a perplexing double standard I would think you would be dizzy.

You and your atheist "buddies" can say what ever you like and I think the poster is starting to get the right idea and so should other Christians when it comes to dealing with Atheists.

Ya see I got to know,, that while you make it your mission to antagonize Christians then when we finally get pissed off the old "That's real nice behavior "Christian"" "what would Jesus say"

Ya know,, Ill tell ya what he would say,, '

The same things he has said all along but we are starting to see this NOT as a group of people that just happened to mosey on in here and just happen to be atheists. YOU seem to show up at every opportunity just to mumble that same diatribe that you always have .

Id say if you don't believe in God then DON'T show UP same way I don't show up at any of the reptilian threads.

Then there is the matter invalidating any negative sentiment as if having to listen to you compare Santa Clause to God isn't enough,, now we don't have a right to get upset about it. I could care less about what YOU or anyone else would think about what Jesus would think. Half you guys are too busy making up threads that he never existed so I don't listen to people that lie to themselves let alone lie to me.

When Major was banned who did you blame Madd??

Who?

Yeah that's right Christians!

You were angry and as much as I would like to credit for that,, we had nothing to do with it. So we are dammed if we do and dammed if we don't with you.

You can blame your whole life on us I don't care. I have only expressed what that kind of thing has done and like the mass exodus of atheists being kicked from my space,, that Christians DID do and I made mention to that and members on all forums where people make it there mission to attack believers in God.

If such "myths" were so important to you then why is it you aren't trying to pull the beards off every Santa clause at a shopping mall saying LOOK KIDS HE IS A FRAUD.

Guess they aren't the same after all

Bottom line is Christians have had enough of them and ther agenda

In spite of what Atheists think of us unlike you guys

We don't threaten,, we just handle it

You can interpret that,,

anyway you like

- Con

[edit on 2-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Hey! I also have a good education and stunning good looks.

Jesus loves you lol

Aww schucks, tell him thanks - unrequited phantom love is teh bestest.

You haven't got a good education if you keep talkin like inbred jed

Why are you talking like that mel?? or are you just making fun of retarded people ?? OH I get it heh you sly one you Yeah us Christians especially the kind that don't sugarcoat it like me are the retards hun??

Yeah more of that Atheist ridicule Oh and just so you know,,,

I was only kidding about Jesus loving you.

From what I hear,, what he has for you is called

Wrath

- Con

[edit on 1-2-2008 by Conspiriology]

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NewWorldOver

PS: NewWorldOver you make good sense but when you show up at an atheist meeting with 200 atheists talking about posing as Baptist this or whatever Religion so they can get there people elected ,, THEN say from there to assist in getting legislation passed to rid this country of ALL religions,, when you seen two or three Hotel Convention rooms filled with them talking like that ,, that isn't something to just ignore,,

Christians get Cambodian on that kind of thing,,

I can't blame em either.

- Con

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Why are you talking like that mel?? or are you just making fun of retarded people ?? OH I get it heh you sly one you Yeah us Christians especially the kind that don't sugarcoat it like me are the retards hun??

I haven't seen him make fun of disabled people at all.. however you just did by calling them "retards". thats really bad form.. please refrain from doing so in the future as I find it deeply offensive.

[edit on 2-2-2008 by riley]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:20 AM
link   

I love it! Seriously. That literally made me laugh out loud when I saw it. Here are three more just for fun:

Sorry. Just trying to stay in tune with the Christian Conspiracy topic.

[edit on 2/2/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewWorldOver
Yeah, more self-victimization.

Oh, hello my dear Newworldover.

Maybe you should have read con's post. You might have noticed that my post was just a simple response to what he said.

Indeed, it was a normal loving post from Con, he's such a sweetie.

rofl

[edit on 2-2-2008 by melatonin]

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
Sorry. Just trying to stay in tune with the Christian Conspiracy topic.

I think it's actually a thread about atheists apparently conspiring to overthrow christians.

But, yeah, I think you might find a bit of that on ATS. I suppose you could say that the gorilla fart idea is a new one that no-one might have heard, so it could a case of 'tell me more, I've never heard that before', whereas the christian one has been heard a hundred times by most people, sort of like a bad joke repeated.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join