It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~A Letter From Hell~

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Hi all/
Would like to share this with you all....

Parts of the ''Letter from Hell'
We can look forward to ever greater chaos among the humans, more and more ‘natural’ catastrophes (that’s what those stupid humans call them, though some of the stupider call them ‘Acts of the One We Hate’). New victories are in sight for us. Floods, droughts, panic and suicide will spread worldwide. Our future is very bright here. As for that hated Church (Ugh!), the slogan ‘divide and rule’ will always be our main strategy. This policy has been more successful than we ever expected and we shall continue to divide and rule until final victory, the creation of hell on earth, is ours.

Demon No 157036829
Offshore Operations Headquarters, London

See Letter in Whole~

helen

Mod Edit: All Caps Title.

[edit on 16/6/2009 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 05:01 AM
link   
Interesting?
No comments?
No thoughts?
Anyone?

IX
helen

posted on Jun, 15 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
H. I think trying to place the blame on demons or Satan for man's inhumanity to man is silly. In the grand scheme of things, mankind is still in the primitive stages of development. Is it any wonder when man's savage nature, cruelty and abhorrent behavior manifests itself on his brethren.

If there are demons; we are them.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Similar "Letters" have been made for a number of years merely updated to reflect the times. Being a reader of Pulp era Science Fiction I have encountered this type of "letter" before. In fact, what I would call "Letters from odd places/times" is not a unknown format for short story writing. I'm sorry I can't name the particular author at the moment.

If you're asking about it being a Legitimate letter from Hell? Not likely since there is little indication other than a "Intercepted report, sent to the Europe Division Under-Manager " as far as it's source. The under division manager is unnamed. Exactly how (and where) the letter was intercepted was unnamed. Too scanty of background information to establish it's reliability.

posted on Jun, 19 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deson
Similar "Letters" have been made for a number of years merely updated to reflect the times. Being a reader of Pulp era Science Fiction I have encountered this type of "letter" before. In fact, what I would call "Letters from odd places/times" is not a unknown format for short story writing. I'm sorry I can't name the particular author at the moment.

If you're asking about it being a Legitimate letter from Hell? Not likely since there is little indication other than a "Intercepted report, sent to the Europe Division Under-Manager " as far as it's source. The under division manager is unnamed. Exactly how (and where) the letter was intercepted was unnamed. Too scanty of background information to establish it's reliability.

Hi Deson/

Thanks for your reply.
I do understand that this letter is not a letter from Hell

Yes it serves our time just right!

icxn
helen

new topics

top topics

join