It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your theory about aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

they don't bring religion up into aliens, they bring aliens down into religion.

I dislike strongly religion. It makes me sick! Foolish mortals seem to think spiritual things are majority rule.

Don't mistake someone like me for "religious", or you're as big a fool as the religions peoples.

I am a freelance spiritualist. No man tells me what to believe. I have seen with my own eyes what is the reality of all this lost understandings within religion. I've seen for I've searched.

There is one creative source. Some call it God. I call it father. So to do many of my, (so called by stupid men) "ALIEN"
brothers.

Mankind holds no "rights" to this planet. It was owned before mankind existed.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
reply to post by Zemouk

they don't bring religion up into aliens, they bring aliens down into religion.

I dislike strongly religion. It makes me sick! Foolish mortals seem to think spiritual things are majority rule.

Don't mistake someone like me for "religious", or you're as big a fool as the religions peoples.

I am a freelance spiritualist. No man tells me what to believe. I have seen with my own eyes what is the reality of all this lost understandings within religion. I've seen for I've searched.

There is one creative source. Some call it God. I call it father. So to do many of my, (so called by stupid men) "ALIEN"
brothers.

Mankind holds no "rights" to this planet. It was owned before mankind existed.

I wasn't on about you, because your posts even though you have your view are not against other people or specific to getting people to believe what you believe. It's just some people on here bring Religion in and their beliefs too seriously, the forum is for all people to be open minded about ideas and look at evidence of others ideas to make their own decision. My way of thinking is based on fact and science, which differs to a lot of people on here, but I wouldn't add people as a foe because they don't believe in my religious understanding (which you haven't).

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join