It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's your theory about aliens?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
greeneyedleo,

I beg to disagree. I don't believe that ET's are DEMONS

That depends largely on how you define "demon". There's many ways to look at that, and many different applicable terms. I prefer these days to use the word "toxic".

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"aliens" are members in a coperation to expand life throughout space. They've established "life" here on this planet mankind assumes is theirs. However the planet really belongs ot the coperation of light and life. The aliens are now watching as life pergresses toward it's final animalistic stage. Soon all those who transgress the true ownership of the Light-n-Life corp will be wiped off the face of the planet.

Have a nice day!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

What I meant was fallen angles which many in the Christian community call demons. Or entities that are here for bad purposes. Know what I'm saying?

Bottom line for me is that I believe in the supernatural world not in little green/grey big eyed aliens running around.

Oh, and so you know....

My face in my avatar I found by doing a google image search for "green eyes"
The other symbol is a LEO astrological symbol

[edit on 17-1-2008 by greeneyedleo]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
I think it might be unlikely for any alien species from other galaxies to reach us, the distance seems too far....

I wouldn't deny the countless possibilities that exist in "our" reality alone.
One can even consider choosing a manipulated wormhole, bend space and time, and pop out light years further than you could even fathom. The way I look at it, Distance isn't an issue when you are millions if not billions of years ahead in technology.

Why are they visiting and observing us? I think they do this to all developing species. I think there may be a large universal government governing most known intelligent species. We are probably designated as an endangered and protected species much as we designate our endangered animal species.

I think this universal government idea might be the only plausible explanation for there having been no outright attack on our planet yet. If i'm right about there being many species visiting/observing us, which species would dare attack us in plain view of the universal government? No one.

That my friend, was incredibly intelligent and very logical!

So if there's so many species observing us, how come none of them have ever presented themselves to us? I think that perhaps the universal government has a law that says no one can interfere with our technological development, not unlike Star Trek's Star Fleet's prohibition of interfering with pre-warp civilizations.

You must crawl before you can walk.

Great thread, I mirror your beliefs.

The only thing I would tell you is......

Before you start believing in fact,
first
ask yourself
What is FACT?

Evolution and gravity are only theories. No one can provide the complete answer to anything! Life is a mystery and the point of it is to figure it out.

Keep an open mind!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
"aliens" are members in a coperation to expand life throughout space. They've established "life" here on this planet mankind assumes is theirs. However the planet really belongs ot the coperation of light and life. The aliens are now watching as life pergresses toward it's final animalistic stage. Soon all those who transgress the true ownership of the Light-n-Life corp will be wiped off the face of the planet.

Have a nice day!

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Incarnated]

This to me is just mad (but you can have your view). I like to watch all programs about Science not just conspiracy but actual science of how the world works and how life forms work on Earth. It is proven through science that all life forms on earth were created in a line of events (which still happen to this day)... from water to rocks in the oceans creating oxygen etc. Also our life here on earth is completely due to all aspects of this planet: amount of water / created ozone / distance from sun...

Why do you think Scientists and astrologers are looking for signs of Water etc on other planets and microorganisms?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
My theory is that the universe is far too big for our planet to be the only one with "intelligent" ife on it. The human race has been around for a few thousand years. this seems like a long time to humans because the human lifespan is a mere eighty years. but a thousand years in astrological terms is extremely insignificant.

therefore my theory is that somewhere in the universe there is a race of beings that are far more advanced than us. this is not due to anything but time. thier civilisation may be a billion years old and therefore they have developed the technoology to be able to trnsport themselves through space to anywhere they want to go. this wouldnt have to be an instant transportation (although it would probably be close to it) the beings lifespan would just be longer so it wouldnt matter how long it takes. these beings have devoloped a way of monitoring other planets, like earth, without being detected. however the increase in sightings is not to do with more visitings but a sudden increase in human technologies. humans have gone from having no way of recording anything without writing, to being able ot film the sky in high definition, and put it on the internet for the world to see. this has all happened in about 100 years, which is not a long time at all.

i also think that aliens have no reason to worry about being "found out" by the human masses because as lonbg as none are captured ad displayed publicly there will always be a vast amount of ignorant humans who want a test drive of a spaceship before they accept that it exists. it is human nature not to believe something until they see it.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leto
I believe in the existence of aliens just as much as I accept gravity and evolution as fact. Our universe is just too large for there to be any doubt whatsoever.

So the bigger the container, the more likely some random thing (like a living, intelligent being) might be in it? Like if I have a closet, and it has a turquoise bowling ball in it, then if the closet was really, really big, like the size of the Grand Canyon or something, that would increase the odds of there being a turquoise bowling ball in it? Or say if I had a billion closets spaced randomly through the galaxy, a turquoise bowling ball just has to be in another one of them, since I have one in mine? Interesting logic.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Nohup]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I cant say for a hundred percent fact that aliens exist. The evidence is strongly supportive that aliens do exist but unless I can actually talk to one or touch it with my own hands I will still be skeptical.My belief is that you just have to keep on searching until you find what you are looking for. And if you dont find it well then hope that reincarnation is a legitimate thing.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

What I meant was fallen angles which many in the Christian community call demons. Or entities that are here for bad purposes. Know what I'm saying?

Bottom line for me is that I believe in the supernatural world not in little green/grey big eyed aliens running around.

Oh, and so you know....

also there was actually 2 rebellions from heaven

1. samael (lucifer) and his descent of claiming godship

2. the angels who left to take wives of human women on earth

mt hermon was the supposed place of landing, which happens to be on the 33rd degree

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Takkybunny
I cant say for a hundred percent fact that aliens exist. The evidence is strongly supportive that aliens do exist but unless I can actually talk to one or touch it with my own hands I will still be skeptical.My belief is that you just have to keep on searching until you find what you are looking for. And if you dont find it well then hope that reincarnation is a legitimate thing.

this is exactly what i meant when i was talking about how nobody will accept that something exists unless they can see it with thier own eyes. this is human nature. rather than accepting what science cannot disprove we shoot it down untill it is proven absolutely. not sure if its a good thing or not.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FullMentalJackpot
Personally I don't know if aliens exist. The drake equation suggests that intelligent space-traveling aliens probably exist but i'm not sure how valid some of the variables are. Variables like the probably of abiogenesis, evolution of intelligence(which is not the goal of evolution), would seem to me impossible to calculate at this point in our understanding of biology.

The sheer volume of systems though suggests that there is probably something out there so i must concede its' certainly conceivable. However i hope there is no life in space other then us. I'm terrified at the prospect there is life out there that is more advanced strictly due to the potential it could be hostile. I recognize advanced civilizations may be peaceful but i dont' believe this is universal. If a potential species could be hostile or benevolent i'de rather there be nothing. i have a thread discussing my fears called "Hostile alien life, exercise caution"

If there is intelligence out there i hope we are more advanced then it.

The goal of evolution is survival so no, intelligence can and does indeed evolve. As for your worry that there may be a hostile race out there somewhere I think you shouldn't worry. We're quite a hostile race but we all have good qualities, even Hitler had good qualities. I'll take a look at your thread.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
we are the aliens... that is to say, we come from alien dna "created in his likeness".... i'll suggest a race of humanoids, much like us, lived on Mars or Tiamat (the asteroid belt)... to escape their own "endtimes" they made their way to earth inside the moon... propelling it through space to find its settled orbit... they have been existing and visiting from there since those days... they created man as their worker and things have never changed... the thought that they came from light years away or that they are far superior to us to me seems the things of 'science fiction"... I'll also suggest here maybe other races living close to us that aren't superior to us in anyway...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zemouk

You are correct sir! I never said there established life forms only life. They put the first seeds of "life" and let that evolve.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Aliens do exist.. oh yes indeedy, I'm one, didn't I mention it?
Oh yes well, I'll pretend to know about things like quantum-physics and..
"WAIT" you say, "we know about stuff like that..."
I'll say "no, the better stuff, the stuff that only us aliens know"

Then I'll prattle on about Federation peace and that we use all the
gizmos that you see in movies and on TV, I may even promise to
visit again, but for that to work, it means I'll have to stay off the site
for a week or so.

Where are we at with cliches? Oh yes.. Drake's equation, what happened
to Oockam shaver/razer?

My theory is, and forgive my insults above, my theory is that we're bored,
our lives are pretty mundane, time is passing and there's no revelation,
no restart... no new game. We want to be better, we want to go further
and be able to smile at night as we fall asleep. It's our surroundings and
our fears that hold us back from being the 'post-contact' person.

Forget when or if they'll come,make this world a better place, clean the
welcome mat... just in case.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

That depends largely on how you define "demon". There's many ways to look at that, and many different applicable terms. I prefer these days to use the word "toxic".

JR,
You are describing behavior patterns. One can even call a human a demon but that's just to characterize that person as evil or malevolent.

By you saying that there are TOXIC Et's, you are saying that there are in fact bad ET's out there but this is not to say that they are the actual DEMONS which in the Judeo-Christian world are understood to be as:

In religion, folklore, and mythology a demon (or daemon, dæmon, daimon from Greek: δαίμων [ðaïmon]) is a supernatural being that has generally been described as a malevolent spirit, and in Christian terms it is generally understood as a Fallen angel, formerly of God.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm just saying, good that you are calling them TOXIC ET'S and not calling them... as some here are in this forum, DEMONS as it's defined in the Judeo-Christian tradition.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Oh, and so you know....

So as I'm to understand it, you do not believe in the abduction/experiencer/contactee phenomenon. The vast majority of those ET encounters are of Grey aliens. So you think that all of those people are lying?

So this would mean that you do not believe that there's anything like what we are calling ET's.

So because you don't BELIEVE in aliens/ET's, you don't believe in UFOs either or:

Do you think all UFOs are man-made? If so, then where did they get the technology to build such advanced aircraft?

But you ARE saying that you DO believe in the supernatural so my questions to you on this are:

By supernatural, how are you defining that term?

And do you believe in the supernatural by FAITH alone or is that belief based on what you consider is proof or evidence that causes you to believe "In the supernatural"?

And could you give us some examples of that proof and evidence that's available out there that's supports your belief in this?

At any rate, I'm seeing a contradiction in your statements on all of this because once again, you are using the term Demon where there are entities out there that are LIKE demons. So my questions to you on this are:
Could you tell us more about what those entities that you are saying are like Demons that you are referring to here? And if they are not Demons, then what are they?

Just checked back on one of your previous post here where you are saying:

I dont believe in ETs as in the grey/green aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok... so here you are saying that you don't believe that Aliens are Grey or Green. Could you prove that? How do you know?

So based on your above quote, you do believe there are ET's but you don't believe in Greys because you are saying that you don't believe that there are any ET's are that color. So what color are they then? I assume you must know as you are saying here that they are NOT grey so this implies that you DO know what colors they are but they are not grey or green. So what color are they? Purple? I really would like to know how you know all of this and what your sources are for this information in regards to what color ET's are. Thanks.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Hmm. Tough question.
I would like to think that they are with us, so to speak. Perhaps watching over us, like a god figure in a way. But then I think, perhaps the things people see are just military craft, black projects. I don't really know that much about the subject. But to jump into the deep end, I'll turn back to my favorite phrase. "We are not alone"

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
There is much that is totally unknown about the universe in which we live.
The particular universe in which we live in is like a huge creation machine. It creates, and destroys at the same moment. The ever expanding universe, plows forth into an unknown enity. The constant movement of everything in it, drives the expansion. There is a constant state of flux. Nothing is just standing in place, never moving. Everything moves constantly. Everything uses energy. Everything eventually becomes something else via destruction. While the universe creates, it also pulverizes.
The place where this drama is being played out, is within a dimensional plane.
One of many I suspect. Each one can be a totally different place fron the other.
It is possible that there may a singular plane dimension. Then a two, a three, a four, a five, six, seven and on and on. I do not believe that all the universes within infinite numbers of dimensions can be made out of completely different "stuff". Each may have its' own unique mix of the same "stuff" that all others are made up of. But, for whatever reason, cannot be blended easily.
Each dimension is finite unto itself. A three dimensional plane, cannot become a six dimensional plane. They could however, cross over each other, and intertwine like the braids of a galatic rope. I suspect the fabric of all universes are elastic, convulsive, evolving and preditory. Some could actually eat the other, over billions of eons.
I suspect that many UFO's are dimension jumpers. And what you think you see, isn't what it is in actuality. You may be seeing reflections or shadows of things that are just skimming our reality, such a rods.
Some UFO's never actually cross over entirely. They touch our reality just enough to insert something, like the things that create crop circles ( orbs )
or maybe are up too reconnaissance of this side. There seems to be enough evidence to support the theory that we have more than one player involved. The reports of different looking kinds of Aliens and Ufo's helps support this idea.
I personally believe that our God Delusion is based in part on;
The nature of our molecular make-up.
The instinctive and intuitional memory of the DNA helix. (chemical )
The driving harmonic force of the universe. The OOM! ( the soul ) and or the Universal Conscienceness.
AND, the envolvement and interaction of " God's from the skies" in ancient mankinds time.
What ever you want to call it, the place in space time where we click off seconds of spent energy, is all there is. No more, no less...
Delusions, dreams, inventions, stories, beliefs will not change the facts.
We are nothing any more special or set apart from, the dust from which all things in the universe are created from.
As for what UFO's want, or are doing, does not matter. I suspect this is what they do. They investigate, harvest, report, create, and very possibly
destroy. They very well may be the caretakers of every thing. Very much like the workers of a bee hive.
I am sure that our delusion, that we human's are something greater than all other things, must be a real hack to the real owners of the etherial
world.
Do we have anything to fear? Possibly! The universe has proven itself too be a rather unreliable and violence prone host. There may be "bugs" that dwell in it that could prove too be rather nasty to us at some point!
I doubt that we will ever have the answers to the BIG question; WHY are we here? There may be no answer!
Ufo's and their handlers could also be our real master's and overlord's.
I do not believe they are us from the future either. That is just too "Star-Trekky" or " Outer Limits-ish"...
Nope, the truth will be very very bizarre indeed.
IMHO...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Other things to concider;
Scientist know that the stars were in different places millions of years ago.
They know that the stars are racing away from us at an incredible rate of speed. Eventually, in millions and millions of years, we will be in a inky blackness at night. The only thing we will see is the moon, and some of our sister planets. Our Sun will be the one thing we will have that will keep us from going insane. Much of the Milky Way will have long since disappeared, and faded into the distance. Utimately, the solar system itself will drift apart, and the earth will burn up into the sun.
Thus, if you reverse the time scale backwards, to a time when everything was closer together, it is possible, we had older neighbor's who may have had the ability too come here easily. Orions Belt would have been closer, and the distance of traveling to Earth more feasible. The ancient Egyptians believed that is where they went after death. The God's dwelt there. Australian Aboriginee's have an ancient handed down tale of TRAVELERS coming here from the stars. Again Orions Belt! Their ancient rock art depicts it as well. Many cultures have some variation of the same belief of the same event taking place early in our history. It seems quiet possible to me that these events took place, if things were closer together than they are now.
My reseach has pointed towards an evolving technology being used by our current wave of UFO visitations. The crafts are changing, while others seem to be of a standard design in use for a long time.
I have come too believe that eventually all visitations will stop. Ufo's come in waves, and then taper off for awhile. This points to a cycle of timing. Simpler space traveling crafts of ancient times, have had to evolve because of the ever increasing distances as galatic bodies pull futher away from each other. The eventual expanses of the space time thathas to be crossed, and maybe the expenses of continuing the HUMAN-KIND investigation and possible manipulation will prove too great to continue. The final count down of Earth bound involvement may be at hand.
I see many indications that we are being warned, that this grand finale' is coming. I also, highly suspect that some major military enities know what is going on. It isn't good new's either.
And for some reason, our ancient ancestor's knew this. They tried too calculate and keep calenders of all extra-terrestial movements. They were keeping track of something. Crop planting time wasn't it.

I suspect the biggest culprit of causing the loss of ancient knowledges that should have been passed down to modern day man,was and is Christianity! Christianity has corrupted, destroyed or perverted all previous
knowledge from antiquity. It still fights with modern day science.
If religion had it's way, we'd still be walking around in gowns and sandal's, and sliceing the throats of goats on a regular basis. We'd still be riding camels and donkeys, eating unlevened bread with our mutton, while washing it down with gut-rot wine. Women would be chatal, possessionless, and have no education. We'd still be living in mud brick domiciles.

Thank goodness for hard core science. It has saved us from certain kinds of stupidity, but also has led us astray, and is now knocking on the door of Hell. Man's deliverance and salvation has let his brillance and arrogance bring him NUCLEAR armageddon tomorrow. All because of religious bigotry. Of course, there are the turban headed, explosive vest wearing, nut jobs who'd love nothing more than too help usher that day in sooner than later...
The WATCHERS know this, and when the top is about too blow off the boiling warring pot, they will come! It is close at hand too.
Mankind is about too have his collective butt spanked. Count on it!

Ultimately, I think Earth's inhabitants are headed for the inter-galactic recycling processor. We've proven too be an abysmal failure.

UFOBountyHunter

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
One thing I don't understand is why people seem to bring religion into everything, like the whole Alien/UFO thing they bring up religious texts and 'Demons' etc... I am not really religious but I do have a belief. In the case of Science and life outside of earth I never see the point of bringing religion into this, its childish. A certain member on this thread added me to their "Foes" list just because I had a belief of mine wrote in my signature to do with religion, don't know if this whole religion thing is different because I'm not from the USA or what. These people say they have an open mind, yet anyone to differ views to their Religion is cast out as being a Foe or a Demon/Satanist.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join