It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET-EBE has Warned You!!! (crop circle)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
In 2002 an unpresidented Crop Circle appeared. Unlike any before or since this was a 3D post card image of a classic grey alien handing YOU a binarry ASCII text message.

The size and detail of this crop cirlce couldn't have been acchieved by a group of men overnight. Also there are radiation signatures to prove this is a real crop circle.

The message reads:

Beware of the bearers
of false gifts & their
BROKEN PROMISES.

Much PAIN but still time.
BELIEVE
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose Deception
Conduit CLOSING.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

So what do you think the Aliens were warning You about?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
religion, government, ruthless/bad people?? Just my guest.

MY message to all:

"Love life and fear nothing. Good is here and "out there". Live life to the fullest, and don't be afraid to explore. Be kind to life"

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
That was a human message to all the lemmings to fall in line and believe what they (ET) tell you, because common sense and critical thinking died long ago with the "monkeymen".

Later,......Ausable_Bill

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Perhaps its a warning for us about the creature in the crop circle.Maybe a different race of aliens makes the crop circles and are at war with the other ones.....maybe.....i guess.....................oh nevermind

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:15 AM
link   
The "aliens" are warning you not to be a gullible fool and believe everything comes from aliens.

The big disc says "Use your brains".

Crop circles to date, 12,000 of them, are 80% known to be 100% hoax.

"Experts" have claimed the crop circles were not of earthly origin, when the crop circle makers were filmed making the circle the night before.

The confessions of hoaxers are out there and available for more than a decade.

People just want to believe in anything that is put in their face, its called being gullible.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:03 AM
link   
just because a few hoaxers confessed does
not mean that all crop circles are fake.

it just means that some were hoaxed, just like ufo sightings.
lots of them are hoaxed but not all of them.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Maya432]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I dont know it just sounded and still does to me another opportunity for Christianity to speak in parable and brain wash any victims that they can. No one has actually deciphered the crop circles, at least not publicly.

New Age = Christianity

Cut picture of Jesus on cross..

Insert picture of loving Benevolent beings 'saving' humanity from themselves...

[edit on 16-1-2008 by antar]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Personally This is my favorte crop circle of all time. Many of the other more symbolic crop circles are nice and all, however i've seen several single crop circles be explained to be representations of several diffrent theories.

I've not yet seen one sound theory to the crop circles that are all symbolic.

This however isn't symbolic, well sure it is, but the symbology is quite basic. It's like here it is.

Also I've noted that no one has notices the 3 major ships over the sholder of the ET as of yet.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Well, for the sake of the argument, let's assume, that ET is fully capable of understanding and writing in english. That given, would someone please explain a reason, why the message is binary encoded, when they simply could have written it in letters ? They apparently know ASCII, so they must also know the letters. Also, why the strange combination of lowercase and capital letters ?
If "they" want to get a message out, shouldn't it be as simple to understand as possible ?

Further on, it seems to be the ET agenda to stay hidden, so why do obvious stuff like this ? Isn't that a contradiction to the agenda ?

The distance between Crabwood and Chilbolton is around 9 miles, so it's pretty safe to say, that Crabwood is pt.2 and you can clearly see, that "whoever made this" got better at doing so. Technically, i'd say it is quite possible to create these images, given a computer/gps combination.

Just a few things, that bother me with this.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phil J. Fry

The ASCII "binary code", as I understand it, is one of the founding means of communication over wireless. We've been using the ASCII code, as I understand it, far before computers. ASCII code therefore could be percieved as the desired transmistion text code.

Being in understanding that the ET have been listening in on transmistions for generations now they may have percieved this one of the better ways to communicate.

However, it is an intresting question you pose. Perhaps there's a multileveled understanding to the code yet to be discovered.

new topics

top topics

join