It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Twin Towers Metaphysics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Greetings,

I am posting this here for those that are interested in energy field imprints.

Images for viewing:

www.crystalinks.com...

Credit Terri Robinson.

www.directionsmag.com...

Pre-911 Aerial Photography of Lower Manhattan.

The towers are in the correct location one would expect for the position of the photographer. Excluding digital manipulation, which is not readily apparent, the CCD sensor has picked up an energetic abnormality, not dissimilar to the orbs and paranormal phenomena these sensors are also known to capture under certain conditions.

Recent developments in our understanding of physics lends some possibility to the idea that the magnitude of the towers warped spacetime on an imperceptable level, just as huge celestial masses warp light in their displacement of space.

Some of you may also look into the effects of excess emotional energy in producing imperceptable imprints.

SteveR

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Thanks for the information. I'll need some more time to look into it though.

There is a story about the native 'Tree of Life' being on the island of Manhattan where the UN building currently is.

The white man cut down the tree and in its place is a place where all the nations of the world come to discuss life, but do not allow the native peoples a seat.

There is much superstition and energetic problems in the NYC area.

Its a dead zone.

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
This is pretty cool steve.

Phantom towers!

I believe this is very possible for a variety of reasons. The second picture is cool. I wanna go there now and see If I can pick up something. Its only a 5 hour drive.

new topics

join