It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Impossibility of Flying Heavy Aircraft Without Training

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OrionStars

Orion, we finally agree on something! Not that the devastation was carried out by OUR OWN government, but how they used that tragedy as an opportunity to run roughshod over the Constitution in furtherance of their agendas.

A quote I ran across, from Sinclair Lewis: "When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the Flag and carrying a cross."

Didn't mean to divert the thread any more, but felt it had to be said.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by blueyedevil666

I dont agree that the Truthers are terrorist sympathizers by any stretch of the imagination. They are patriots looking out for their fellow Americans. That is how I feel. I am also not sure if you are being snide when you tell us to have fun with our conspiracies, if so, it shows lack of understanding. I understand your point of view, can you begin to understand where I am coming from?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Orion, we finally agree on something! Not that the devastation was carried out by OUR OWN government, but how they used that tragedy as an opportunity to run roughshod over the Constitution in furtherance of their agendas.

In all seriousness, I am elated we can agree on something of fact in the midst of these discussions.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

good lord we have hit the wall..we have quotes from noted Nazi's. Im just illustrating that there are probably other areas of interest which lend themselves a bit more to conspiracy, i feel, personally, that the events that transpired on that infamous date are in fact what we all believe it to be. A terroistic attack on the US, we've seen this unfold in areas of france, britain, morrocco, iraq, and africa, as well as the attack in the 80's in Lebanon, i saw no one scream conspiracy then, so with that type of track record, at what point do we now yell conspiracy with the history we've all seen?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
i'm genuinely interested as to why conspiracy now. and not then or ever prior.

also, one anecdote, until you have spent time in the area of the world we call the Middle East, you really have no clue as to the cultural/social differences we shre with them, whether politically, socially or otherwise. Wahabanism is quite prevelant in that area (please research Wahabanism), as it it came from the Saudi Peninsula, now with that said, i traveled extensively in that region both during times of peace and war, and to think that you can assess the situation using your frame of reference, as a free person in a democratic nation, you're sadly mistaken, and really should do a bit more research.....

i will suggest reading anything by Noam Chomsky if you cant afford a ticket to that region of the world....his writing is enlightening and rarely biased by opinion.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   

You mimicked Karl Rove. And he consistently mimicks from Nazis. If that is not the impression you wanted to give, you should have thought about that before mimicking Karl Rove in this discussion.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

well said...BUT, my good man, sometimes a duck is just a duck.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Well, metaphorically speaking, you better make sure it is a duck before shooting it. It could be someone's most productive prized hen instead.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I fail to see what Wahhabism has to do with a 9-11 government cover-up. I can understand that extreme muslims dont like the United States, and how they can be the perfect scapegoat for 9-11.

here is another thing:

Why did the White House want the EPA to tell the workers that the air in NYC was safe, days after the collapse? They wanted them out there cleaning up, not investigating. Get rid of the evidence ASAP...the air is safe. Thousands more are sick and dying because of this. Why!?? I dont understand.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   

LOL touche

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeff Riff

dont confuse idiots in office mishandling delicate situations with the govt formulating and executing the order to bring on 911.

thats a big big difference, i would side with you on that at least...our incompetence regarding clean up time, sure.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueyedevil666

dont confuse idiots in office mishandling delicate situations with the govt formulating and executing the order to bring on 911.

thats a big big difference, i would side with you on that at least...our incompetence regarding clean up time, sure.

Then I have a question for you. Since you think it was underlings doing all the "error reporting", why then did the president of the United States agree with it, and allow it to stand as is?

Is there necessary to use derogatory terms toward others even in generalities?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   

BINGO. Well said my friend !!! I wish more people would get it like you do. Big

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   

So as a whole would you agree, at the very least, that it was their incompetence that allowed 9-11 to happen?

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

oh my good man i do INDEED understand where you're coming from...my point is i believe there is nothing there to uncover is all...produce some proof, oteherwise its an OJ Simpson wash. Aside from personal opinion, i see no reason (the countless movies ive viewed and threads ive read) that point to a conspiracy.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I would indeed Jeff.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

and incidentally i dont mean to be abrasive jeff, hell we all want truth, no? But, historically speaking, i would have to say it is what it is in this case..id almost prefer a conspiracy as to NOT believe radical muslims are terrorizing the globe.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:23 PM
link   

So for all intensive purposes, at a minimum I am willing to agree that there were Radical Muslim Terrorists that hijacked planes and ran them into buildings. The incompetent people in the white house, spending time on vacation, not really doing thier job, are unable to prevent this incident from happening. Had they been responsible in their leadership and their duty to protect us Americans, it is possible that 9-11 would have not taken place.

They then take advantage of the situation, and give a half-ass attempt at catching Bin Laden....Riding the terrorist wave, convince the country that we need to go into Iraq. Use it all a a smoke screen to cover their poor leadership before 9-11, while at the same time fullfilling their desire to go into Iraq in the first place.....

Am I way off?

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Jeff Riff]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionStars
What atmospheric conditions? You are not familiar with the conditions real planes fly through all the time? Of course, that would not be realized in a computer generated flight simulator that never leaves the ground, but might be subjected to an earthquake or tremor now and then.

You are losing it my friend... and what does this got to do with the topic at hand. Take your own advice and get on topic and please get on topic about something you are not totally ignorant about.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 07:09 PM
link   

oh my good man i do INDEED understand where you're coming from...my point is i believe there is nothing there to uncover is all...produce some proof, oteherwise its an OJ Simpson wash. Aside from personal opinion, i see no reason (the countless movies ive viewed and threads ive read) that point to a conspiracy.

One very interesting fact as the conspiracy guys continue to argue every little point and to explain away every event with a different scenario than what actually happened, they ALL continue to expand their conspiracies ever outward to the point just about everyone would need to be involved at some level.

First it was like cruise missiles, then cruise missiles and explosives, then it was radio controlled planes and explosives and then it was radio controlled planes and micro nukes AND THEN FINALLY there were no planes or explosives or nukes just alien technology to do it all.

You see the real story doesn't have a chance for there is always a way to explain it as something else just so we can say the NWO or Bush did it.

I agree with you my friend for I think all these guys are trying to divert the truth, for reasons only they know, away from those who actually did it (Terrorist in real planes)

Why is it so hard to believe that there are people, who we call terrorist ,that really want to kill us and ruin our way of life and that they think about doing it every waking moment, but it is so easy to believe in old Bush and his NWO?

[edit on 18-1-2008 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join