It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KnowBeforeYouVote publishes candidate comparison chart

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   

KnowBeforeYouVote publishes candidate comparison list

knowbeforeyouvote.com

Know BEFORE you vote has published a well sourced comparison chart of candidates and their respective positions on the issues. It is worth looking at to gain information very quickly on where your candidate stands.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 15-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Recommended reading for the concerned voting American. A friend sent me the link via email, and I thought some of you might like to see it.

knowbeforeyouvote.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
thanx thats very useful, i realy liked how it had searchable sources for what each of them thinks of the issue very telling. sure does seem to make dr. paul look good though i wonder if that was intentional.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by krill
thanx thats very useful, i realy liked how it had searchable sources for what each of them thinks of the issue very telling. sure does seem to make dr. paul look good though i wonder if that was intentional.

Heh, intentional or not, facts are facts. Ron Paul looks so good because he really is that good. Flag it if ya like it is what I say.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by TrueAmerican]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
i guess thats true personaly im still not goona vote between all the lies and voter fraud i find it pointless to even waste my time. but i still watch the election debates and follow the entire process as well as keeping up with what each canidate has to say on the issues. best to stay informed, and dr. paul is looking better and better by the way to bad i dont think he has a chance they dont want him in office and they tend to get what they want. by the way starred and flagged keep up the good work.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by krill

Hey thanks. I am trying. I thought for sure when they slammed this over to AbovePolitics it would be never seen or heard from again. A lot of people don't have ats setup to monitor abovepolitics at all. Can't say I blame them, but still.
Maybe I was wrong and it's not so bad. I am amazed to see jsobecky and some others in here.

apc

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I burst out laughing. Thank you!

What's pro-family? Can you really be anti-family?
Would that be like what Hillary said that one time...

"When the orgasm has been finally eradicated...
the last remaining obstacle to the psychological acceptance...
of the principles of Ingsoc, as applied to artsem, will be overcome.
In other words, the unorthodox tendencies towards ownlife...
which constantly threaten the natural erosion of the family unit...
will no longer have the biological support of the organism."

At least... I think that's what she said. Maybe I'm thinking of someone else.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Wow... that's a little biased. Nice trick, framing the questions in such a way that Ron Paul gets an entire column of green.

Not saying that the results are wrong, just saying that the presentation is designed to show Paul in the best light.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Togetic
Wow... that's a little biased. Nice trick, framing the questions in such a way that Ron Paul gets an entire column of green.

Not saying that the results are wrong, just saying that the presentation is designed to show Paul in the best light.

Interesting. Maybe instead we should have the Fascism chart that shows him in the worst possible light?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Not saying that at all. I'm simply highlighting what is happening.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
As McCain starts to pick-up momentum I get concerned. The economic ravages the wars (that he so adamantly supports) are wrecking on our economy aside the guy isn't the war hero some people try to make him out to be. He has slandered and attacked fellow POW's --- many treated far more harshly than he such as Red McDaniels --- and even attempted to sic the Justice Department on organizations trying to recover missing POW's.

John McCain is an abysmal mediocrity who would never have made it on a level playing field. He was fifth from the bottom of his class at the Naval Academy. He racked up three life threatening "Dangerous Downs" at flight school -- the last one for flying his aircraft into the sea while asleep -- enough to get anyone without his political influence bounced down the back stairs. As for his record as a senator, can anyone remember a single significant thing this man has accomplished in more than a dozen years as a member of that august body? Anything other than sell out the POWs and promote the interests of Communist Vietnam, that is. To those who have recently determined that we just HAVE to have this man as our next president, I pose the following question: why?

Washington Weekly, 2000

[edit on 16-1-2008 by jtma508]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Wow!

Not much of a comparison chart. This is nothing more than a Pro-Ron Paul chart set up to phrase questions in such a way that Paul gets a big green column against everyone else's red.

Show me a comparison chart that isn't biased and trying to prove that Ron Paul is the savior of humanity and I'll pay attention.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well, there are a few questions on that list that are designed to do so. But the vast majority of the other questions are the major issues facing us today. That list is important to see for that reason alone. I suppose a few other people thought so too seeing as they flagged the thread. So I am glad it may have helped them.

So make up your own list of what's important to you and compare the candidates on that basis. That list covers most of the real concerns for me right now, that's why, even despite it's light bias, it is still a valuable tool in helping to decide who to vote for. No regrets here, sorry.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:02 PM
link   
thanks for that link

flagged and starred

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nyk537

Show me a comparison chart that isn't biased and trying to prove that Ron Paul is the savior of humanity and I'll pay attention.

Here ya go...

Commitment 2008

I was going to post this in a thread, but didn't want to steal your thunder TA...

Semper

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfortis
I was going to post this in a thread, but didn't want to steal your thunder TA...

Semper

No no, that's actually a great link, thanks, and if ida known about that one would have chosen over the other one. Seems more straight forward, for sure...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That chart contradicts itself. It lists McCain as a NO in the prolife category. It then links to a video where he says Roe v Wade should be overturned.

So how is he not prolife?

Again, the Ron Paul people have skewed things to make their candidate appear in the best light.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
If you total up all the votes from the past 3 elections Ron Paul is ahead of Giuliani and Thompson. But for some reason they get more air time than RP.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but that is not coinciding with Romney's current position nor (I presume) any other candidate. You are using past sources and are distorting truths. Not you directly but that website. I wish for you to do the hard difficult process of searching everything to get to a solid candidate. I know, it's boring, but you have to know your facts, I know, they are difficult, facts.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I was unsure who I would vote for before reading this -

Now I think any American who votes for any candidate OTHER than Ron Paul after reading this needs to see a good therapist.

"Choose Wisely Young American Grasshoppers."

new topics

top topics

join