It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles cannot be from aliens

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:30 AM
link   
This is an interview with one of the "circle makers". When you read it the skeptics may feel validated.
confessions of a crop circle maker

Until he gets to this part,

Caryn: I noticed from your website that several folk mention observed anomalous occurrences whilst crop-circle making. Can you discuss your own experiences?

John: The thing I’ve most commonly experienced is very bright localized flashes of light, like a flash gun being held up to my face. Twice we’ve had journalists along with us and they’ve experienced the same phenomena. I’ve also seen a silent structured craft in the sky above Alton Barnes. It was a elongated cigar shape and read as a dark shadow in the sky blocking out the stars behind it as it moved in a arc from left to right across my field of vision. It would have been easy to miss, it was only because we’d stopped working on the circle for a while as there were people nearby, so we were all crouched down in a tramline waiting for them to leave. That’s when I spotted it. To be honest it’s quite amusing to see something like that when you’re part way through creating a design. I don’t know what it was, aliens from out of space, inter-dimensional beings, military black project, or another group of artists showcasing their latest creation, who knows…

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I think its teenage aliens doing some graffiti in them corn fields!!

Who says they are higher life forms maybe we are the higher life
forms and they are the lower life forms trying to communicate to
us through shapes!!
like maybe our early pictographs!!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
That is not made by humans. They are too geometrically perfect. And from my picture, the data is perfectly written, although the data is corrupt.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Why stop at shapes in wheat fields, they are now leaving behind objects, depicting the same shapes as in the field, but on "plates".

www.stage6.com...

Crazy hoaxers

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jammerman
Fine... I'll do your homework for you.
You are not making my homework (althoug it would be nice, you could start by arranging my book shelf
), I know that circle, I have seen it before, and it has not any visible ellipse.

Having said that, I must say that I made a mistake in my previous post; just thinking of how to make an ellipse on paper with a compass, I forgot that ellipses are one of the easiest things to do on the ground, with just two stakes and a rope you can draw a perfect ellipse.

Additionally, this formation was confirmed to have been created within a 4 hour time span and during an intense thunderstorm.
That I didn't know, thank you for helping me denying my ignorance. Can you show us a place where we can see that confirmation? Thanks.

As for all crop circles being simple... Puuuleeeeeese.... Have you even looked at the numerous photo collections out there? Here's one from last year...
I did not said that all crop circles were simple (at least that was not my intention), what I meant to say is that the geometry used to make the crop circles is nothing "out of this world", any person that has learnt how to make technical drawings by hand will draw any of those "classical" (meaning those really based on circles and not those made by lines like the one with the disk) shapes in a few minutes.

Pick up a book. Watch a DVD or a Google video (most of them are online now) Try living your signature and boycott your own ignorance. Your posts reek of it.
I read everyday, but I do not like to watch DVDs (and those have the problem of costing money, something I do not have in enough quantity) or videos because I am limited to the speed at which the data is presented, and almost all videos have too much lost time showing images to "prepare" the viewer to what he/she will see.

But I do my best to deny my ignorance, and my knowledge of technical drawing (although I only had one year of it, more than 25 years ago), make me think that of all crop "circles" that I have seen, I have never seen one that could not be made by human beings.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Thank you ArMaP for your honesty.

One thing to consider is that there is a great deal more to this then just geometry. Yes, it is relatively easy to create some of these designs (not all) on paper with a pencil and a compass, but you have to realize that there is a HUGE difference in drawing something up on a sheet of paper or a computer and creating it out in a field with a group of people, in the dark, in a short time period without leaving any trace of you having been there. There are many cases of crop formations with "grape shot" around the perimeter or near the design but with no way to access them without leaving a trail.

There are formations that have appeared in a soybean field (Paint Creek Island, Ohio) that has NO tram lines (for irrigation) and hence no way to get to the formation without leaving a trail..

You can read more details here...

You missed my point regarding the HUGE formation. From the air the circles all appear to be circular, but when measured on the ground they are not exactly circular, but some are elliptical. This means the creative energy is coming from above (way above). Yes, it is possible to create ellipses on the ground as you suggest, but you have to do it so that it is the correct shape and orientation with respect to the view from high above and coordinate it with every other circle that may or may not need this type of orientation with respect to the ground lay.

I appreciate your willingness to keep an open mind at least, but make no mistake... I'm not here to make anyone believe anything. I simply want people to look at this phenomenon below the surface glance because there's WAY more to it than most know.

Here's another good site to get informed.

Peace,
~Jammer+

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by senshido
Why stop at shapes in wheat fields, they are now leaving behind objects, depicting the same shapes as in the field, but on "plates".

Crazy hoaxers

That was interesting. I had never heard of the plates before. Thanks for posting that.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thank you ArMaP for your honesty.
Thanks, I always try to be honest and fair, although I know that it is not always possible.

Yes, it is relatively easy to create some of these designs (not all) on paper with a pencil and a compass, but you have to realize that there is a HUGE difference in drawing something up on a sheet of paper or a computer and creating it out in a field with a group of people, in the dark, in a short time period without leaving any trace of you having been there.
Drawing them on the ground with ropes is easy, gardners have been doing it for centuries, as you can see here, for example.

You missed my point regarding the HUGE formation. From the air the circles all appear to be circular, but when measured on the ground they are not exactly circular, but some are elliptical.
In that case, if their proportions are so close to a circle, how can we be sure that some are ellipses and not just circles?

This means the creative energy is coming from above (way above).
This is what I don't understand, what "creative energy" are you talking about? Do you know how they are made? And how the fact that some may have been specificaly created as ellipses means that "the creative energy is coming from above"?

Yes, it is possible to create ellipses on the ground as you suggest, but you have to do it so that it is the correct shape and orientation with respect to the view from high above and coordinate it with every other circle that may or may not need this type of orientation with respect to the ground lay.
Do you mean that all circles look like circles when seen from some direction? Which direction, directly from above or from some angle?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
possibilities :

1: Aliens cannot travel the vast differences between stars so have developed a device which can manipulate matter, atmospheric airflows, corn, on a targeted planet from huge distances away and are trying to say "hello" or possibly "w00t" and earth is just a planetary forum. (intergalactic internet rules!)

2: Massive conspiracy of cider drinking nerds with nothing better to do than stomp around farmers fields at night creating insults in an as yet undeciphered nerd language. (like freemasons but not as scary)

3: like point 1 but instead is an intergalactic marketing agency advertising to the reptillian, grey or pure energy based aliens already here.(e.g. squiggly line in a field = "Drink Splorge" )

(personally i like possibility 1)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Why would beings with such high intelligence go around killing plants to convey a message to lower intelligent life forms that they wont understand

Would deciphering such message proove humans worthy of a better or direct means of communication.

In my best opinion crop circles are not made by aliens, their complexity is not beyond human.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by thesun]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Furthermore, why would they send messages into crops which will deteriorate and be destroyed within a season, instead of etching messages into rock faces or something where it can be studied and last for eons?
reply to post by ben91069

Hi Ben,
It's amazing to me that so many people look at these designs and don't get it! They are simply the calling card for the ETs that think they are the top cat (ET) right now. If you are are just marking your territory why do it permanently? The ET that made Stone Henge (originally) and the lay lines all over the UK is more than likely responsible! And probably laughing their butt off at ya all!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Maybe it's a few guys making the circles and sitting surrouded by
horse brass hanging from the bar counter dinking cider? (pronounced
Cyderrr) and yukking it up about how gullible the tourist are?

Maybe it's youths on a gap year 'f*rting' around at night with rope,
compasses and a lap-top?

or... maybe it's aliens, gray little guys that can't walk up to us and
say hello, so wait until a farmer, sows the seed, tends the land and then
hopes that he won't mind when they make a vague, enigmatic pattern in his
mainstay of income?
Wow! if these dumb aliens only understood that when we reach a
inhabited planet, we'll set off a nuclear device to say "hi, we here and
we hope you don't mind if we destroy something!"

Get a grip and think real.

[edit on 18-1-2008 by IronMan]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Where else are the aliens going to write the message? Pavement? The middle of a street? Corn fields are a good "paper" for the aliens. The corn grows tall and short corn is easily noticed. And it grows back.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by shiman]

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Ok, if they are not real then why did the discovery channel say there were over 6000 crop circle reports just last year. It also stated that there were many that were not recorded like the snow circles, and Ice circles. They also did not have all the reports of woods circles.

They also had some young university students try and make a crop circle in 6 hours, they made one but it wasnt as intricate as most are. As they stated there was no way that someone could make any crop circles that were intricate in less then 6 hours. It was proven that most intricate crop circles would take 10 students up to 3 days to complete. Yet some of the ones in that photo above in the above post were made in less then 6 hours. So that means what maybe 200 people were working on it? Then there would have been tons of tracks going in and out and there wasnt any.

Hilda

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Just saying that a crop circle took 6 hours to be created does not make it the truth, although the Circlemakers have made (or so they say) some circles in less time than that for some clients.

I have seen some photos of at least one crop circle taken on two consecutive days, the time it took to create the complete circle.

After writing the above and before posting it, I thought it was better to look for it. It took me longer than I was expecting it to take, althought there are many sites that say that it was made in two consecutive nights I had some trouble finding one that had the images that I remembered seeing.

But I found it, here, and it was one of the most famous.

The original page where I have seen it, but withouth many of the images, can be seen on the Internet Archive, here.

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Sorry, double post.

[edit on 20/1/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on Jan, 25 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by hildar

Ice is covered over too fast, and trees break too easily and grow back too slow

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join