It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop circles cannot be from aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
If aliens are smart enough to come here, study us, genetically engineer us, build spacecraft, etc. why can they not pick up a text book on one of the many languages of the world and spell out in words what the pictograms actually mean?

This is proof positive that either aliens are stupid or they come from a lower life form that are trying to make everyone believe they are from aliens and not doing a good job of it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Or perhaps we are the lower lifeforms struggling to comprehend their meaning. A being with higher intelligence attempting to convey a message would not just give it away. The receiver of the message would be required to learn and grow - to meet the messenger half way.

When you become old enough to drive, you're not just handed the car keys. You're taught to drive the car and learn the rules of the road (and that requires prior effort of your part).

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

A being with higher intelligence shapes the message in a way to make it understandable by those unfortunate beings with a lower intelligence, at least if the higher intelligence being wants to be understood.

A being with a lower intelligence creates the message without thinking that the target of the message may interpret it in a different way, and after reading some posts on ATS you should know that...

I never understood why crop circles should be made by aliens, most are just simple geometric shapes, and even the more complex ones are just a little more complex, but nothing special.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I don't claim to fully understand everything about crop circles, but my current belief is that a small number of crop circles are hoaxed with a rope and a wooden board, as for the 'mysterious' one's where the crops don't snap or break or appear to be trampled. I believe those crop circles are made from sound frequencies. I believe there are a few other threads discussing the cool visual shapes made by sound frequencies. Even some you tube vids on the subject.....Now what makes the sound / where the sound comes from, I have no clue.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Perhaps whatever is creating these circles (aside from the hoaxes) is trying to explain something to us which we are currently near incapable of understanding.

Like trying to teach a dog how to sit down, it takes a while. Even if we could speak dog language, they might not have the words to convey what we'd be trying to say.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ben91069

They Did!

2002 3D Alien Face ASCII "Disk" Crop Circle.

Will find and repost.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Some crop circles are man made and some are alien made.

there are major observable diffrences such as the radiation of the ground and the "cooking" bend of the stalks of the plants involved.

The ET in 2002 put out one of the clearest know crop circles with a message for YOU.

It was a picture of a classic grey alien, done in 3D and handing you a disk that was in binary coded message in the most basic binary code text form that has been used by mankind for the longest time here in digital communications.

www.cropcircleresearch.com...

The message reads:

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. (Damaged Word). There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING
""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

the "Damaged Word" is suposedidly to read "BELIEVE!"

[edit on 15-1-2008 by Incarnated]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
They are Keys... to unlock the mind... geometry!! shapes that come down from dimention to dimention and imprinting our dimention (3D) as a geometric signiture!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Great link about the 3D grey face crop circle. Very interesting! I'll be sure to check back on this thread...starred flagged etc- PEACE

[edit on 15-1-2008 by cynical572]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cynical572
Great link about the 3D grey face crop circle. Very interesting! I'll be sure to check back on this thread...starred flagged etc- PEACE

[edit on 15-1-2008 by cynical572]

Personally, it's the best ever!!! Its easy to understand. It's right then in front your face. Like a postcard in nature.

The size and quality of it is IMPOSABLE for a couple of people to have done over night. IT's 3D.

It's a direct message to the people of the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069

What makes you so sure that crop circles (if alien) are messages for us?. I remember hearing a theory that crop circles (if alien) are to help Them, sort of like a map or chart to help them navigate or find/ remember an area.

I don't know, but honestly I don't buy in to crop circles being extraterrestrial, i still think they're amazing though regardless of how they are made.

A site you might like is The Circle Makers Great stuff.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skush

No offense, the site is a joke. What, I'm supposed to believe that a handful of people travel all over the world and make ALL of these symbols? Nah, I ain't buying it. To me, it's even more ludicrous than some of the other explanations I hear for them.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:19 PM
link   

If aliens are smart enough to come here, study us, genetically engineer us, build spacecraft, etc. why can they not pick up a text book on one of the many languages of the world and spell out in words what the pictograms actually mean?

If aliens wanted to clearly communicate with us, there would be a lot easier ways to do it than stomping some poor farmer's crops into patterns. They could just show up. They wouldn't even have to say anything. Hovering low and clear over a major city would pretty much say it all. "Hello, we're here!"

So if we assume that aliens are afoot, I guess that suggests two answers. One is that that crop circles are a bad attempt at communication. The other is that they don't care about communicating with us. And actually, the second answer may have more weight to it than the first, since aliens are generally a pretty shy bunch, and don't seem to be all that interested in creating a dialog. Except of course, for the chatty Billy Meier/Space Brother contactee types, who like talking to a few "special" individuals, but who don't care to make large public personal appearances. You don't see them out making crop circles, either.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Skush

No offense, the site is a joke. What, I'm supposed to believe that a handful of people travel all over the world and make ALL of these symbols? Nah, I ain't buying it. To me, it's even more ludicrous than some of the other explanations I hear for them.

Non taken. I never said they traveled the world making them, nor do they claim to. But they are responsible for a good percentage of Englands crop circles. They're hardly a "joke", very talented actually.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
there made by people on cider that live in remote corn fileds that go to uni and **SNIP** about on there holidays

there good at math and geomety ,they probley skate

[edit on 15-1-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Crakeur]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Incarnated
It was a picture of a classic grey alien, done in 3D and handing you a disk that was in binary coded message in the most basic binary code text form that has been used by mankind for the longest time here in digital communications.
The picture of the "alien" was not done in 3D, it was made in a 2D surface as all crop circles.

The fact that it was made with depth cues so we could easily interpret them as a more "natural" representation of a real object does not make it a 3D rendering of an "alien" head.

And why would they write in binary ASCII if it was only to write some sentences in English? Why do not use the Roman alphabet like English people do and use instead a binary representation of a coded way of writing letters?

If I want to post something do I write it 01110100 01101000 01101001 01110011 00100000 01110111 01100001 01111001 00111111

Why not write the words? If they were capable of making that face and the disk they could easily write in plain English.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   

This is proof positive that either aliens are stupid or they come from a lower life form that are trying to make everyone believe they are from aliens and not doing a good job of it.

Using this logic, it is easy to say the same thing about a parent and child. Are we so stupid that we can't just learn and understand the babbling of a child? There are books out there that say X noise means X things, but in large people have to be with the child and know its mannerisms to understand what it's really saying.

To a baby, the word "apple" may very well appear to be a pictogram. Perhaps we are just children trying to learn a new language, just as we were doing as children.

I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but this is just a different perspective to look at the situation from.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
And why would they write in binary ASCII if it was only to write some sentences in English? Why do not use the Roman alphabet like English people do and use instead a binary representation of a coded way of writing letters?

Perhaps it's because we sent our message out for them from Arecibo in binary.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i dont mean to burst the bubble ........but ...."WALLA'

This is how they do it

if you want ill show you how i proved phill snhinder was diselouised

and there for ..........every other thing we belive is lies?........i feel like throwing a chalange to jon lear

but ...his a smart guy...........i think his a fibber ......sorry jon where this is comeing from i dont know...but dude.......you allways seem to be looking the other way........are you mafia ......anyway.............

did i over speak again ?

whos gonna win the N or the N ? .....i vote oma . fed up with NWo

on a side note: wrong thread same threat?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
I never understood why crop circles should be made by aliens, most are just simple geometric shapes, and even the more complex ones are just a little more complex, but nothing special.

Don't all foreign alphabets simply look like a series of simple geometric shapes? Just because you can't elicit the meaning, does not mean there is none.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join