It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have discovered the cure for RFID!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This is what we have all been waiting for..........

theseniorsenior.files.wordpress.com...

and a

www.leatherman.co.uk...

That's right folks the CURE for RFID chips, is 3 vicodin and a pocket knife!!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What about the chips like the special forces have where if you try to tamper with it, it releases poison that instantly kills you?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Trauma

UMMMMMMM.......

PLEASE LINK TO THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

That would be a better thread...........No offense

[edit on 15-1-2008 by IMAdamnALIEN]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:13 PM
link   
they don't have to have a poison...

Carry your drivers license around. without it a person is immobile
Carry your Credit cards/Checks/Cash (we go cashless to curb "illigal drug trade" and "support the economy" after it crashes) around. Without out it u can't buy anything. Can't eat?
Check out a book at the library. Need a card.
Social Security Card?
health care card?
AARP card
(never for me lol)

ALL conveniently placed on an RFID chip implated

If you plan on living in the woods the rest of your life, or never having a job and being driven everywhere, go ahead and take that RFID right out.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
What about the chips like the special forces have where if you try to tamper with it, it releases poison that instantly kills you?

hahaha, been watching to many movies

what if you fall and it triggers it and you die from just tripping

get real, serious

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   
The cure for RFID chips is.........................dont let them put them in you or anyone you know

We have allready let them put them in our dogs and cattle and countless other "things"..........dont let anyone put one in you or anyone you know, its that simple.

Stick it to em' first

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Faraday wallet and passport holder...

www.difrwear.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
aaaauroraaaaa has the right idea. Without a chip you wouldn't be able to participate in society.

If you take it out, the scanners will measure your bio signs and see that you have no chip. You will be flagged as a criminal and small aerial drones will be dispatched to track you if the muscle relaxer fails, until chip enforcement can come to place you in concentration camps for slave labor (no more messing around with unproductive prisons) and rehabilitation for dissent against assimilation.

Picture a scanner at every street corner that monitors human traffic via chip and biosigns (for infection, like at airports) and sends the information to a central database.

The chip being the standard, not having one will make you stick out like the proverbial sore thumb. When you walked by a scanner without having a chip, you'd get shot with a quick acting muscle relaxer so that you couldn't even run. Off to the concentration camp with you.

Walk into a public building without a chip? ALERT!! *slowly fall down*
Walk by a scanner without a chip? ALERT!! *slowly fall down*

etc...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Can't I just chop off my hand and microwave it like they did in the old days? This new fangled stuff just confuses me.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
they don't have to have a poison...

Carry your drivers license around. without it a person is immobile
Carry your Credit cards/Checks/Cash (we go cashless to curb "illigal drug trade" and "support the economy" after it crashes) around. Without out it u can't buy anything. Can't eat?
Check out a book at the library. Need a card.
Social Security Card?
health care card?
AARP card
(never for me lol)

ALL conveniently placed on an RFID chip implated

If you plan on living in the woods the rest of your life, or never having a job and being driven everywhere, go ahead and take that RFID right out.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

I like the outdoors, was a boy scout for a while too. I'll gladly go and live out on the woods

Problem is figuring out when will be the time to move. Whether I end up in a concentration camp or living in the woods fact is, no one is going to force a chip on me and if that means leaving the city and go into hiding. So be it, society is over rated anyway lol!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Big time ditto on that question. I'll always keep one extra bullet.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
Big time ditto on that question. I'll always keep one extra bullet.

You know... I'm honestly considering taking the name of the alter ego in my avatar and go on some crazy vigilante crusade against the govt. just to prove I can live in the system undetected lol!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Riddler. If thinking about malice, don't bring yourself down to their level and get caught in the Hopi web. Ears open, a good bugout bag, and God's country. All you need.
A well trained dog don't hurt neither. Having your best b@#$ drop fresh rabbit in your lap is true love.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by jpm1602]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpm1602
The Riddler. If thinking about malice, don't bring yourself down to their level and get caught in the Hopi web. Ears open, a good bugout bag, and God's country. All you need.
A well trained dog don't hurt neither. Having your best b@#$ drop fresh rabbit in your lap is true love.

he he, nope, not the riddler. Watch Justice League Unlimited and you'll know... heck the answer is closer than you think.

But yeah, you're right. No need to get involved in crazy super hero vigilante type stunts... even if it was what I always dreamed of doing as a child lol! Just escaping safe and sound would be enough. I did hear someone here on ATS that there is a purported "resistance" group that is trying to form... wonder if there's any truth to that.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Question]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I love the whole, "I'll kill myself before they chip me!" attitude!

Do people who believe in the anti-christ have that belief?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
If there is truth to that not you nor me will ever know. ATS has a serious problem with 'v' type stuff for obvious reasons.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I would make a R.F.I.D. emulator with software and then hook my laptop up to my 1500 watt r.f. amplifier and mess there signals!!

Or make them think i am someone else!!
Or like in the old radar days of chaffing take there own signals multiply it a 1000
Times into a 1000 signals and jam jam jam!!! away!!
There is always a way around something if you try hard enough!!

...or at least an till you get caught!!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:54 AM
link   
My arm is outstretched and ready for the implant. I have nothing to fear, I have nothing to hide. I will gladly accept the chip and move towards the brave new world that lays before us.

I don't want, nor need a cure. I will accept the chip with pride and knowledge that I serve my NWO proud.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The chip will be noted immediately if you attempt to remove it and it will send out signals that you have removed it. You would be surrounded within minutes.

Well really then you would have to live like me after I lost my wallet wit S.S. card, and ID. It was horrible! I survived it though and you will too regardless of your personal choice.

I think the more difficult decission would actually be making the choice to chip your children...

[edit on 16-1-2008 by antar]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:15 AM
link   
o.k., I'll bite, what makes you think you are not already chipped. With nano technology, there are radio's 10,000th the size of a human hair. What makes you think that there not in you yet?

Cheers,

Camain

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join