It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey I found it out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Ok im thinking and you know how the Mayans said the world is going to end in 2012 well think maybe its not the end just a "New World Order"

ok i actually have to give credit to my sister on this thought she'd be mad at me if i didn't but please post your thoughts

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
It's arguable. Actually, not that crazy of an idea.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:53 PM
link   
congratulations....u just restated something that was posted about a billion times.................

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 09:48 PM
link   
anythings possible...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Maybe 2012 will be a new world order, not in terms of democracy or corporatism, but spirituality and conciousness.

Possibly there will be something at that time for humans and the earth to shift their consciousness to something more spectacular.

It would be cool if we actually solved all the world's mysteries by then, like how the pyramids were built and their connections to other pyramids around the world.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The Mayans never state the world will end, But earths current cycle will end on 2012. We will enter a higher vibration.

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by silQ
congratulations....u just restated something that was posted about a billion times.................

Why is it necessary to slam people who post things? Some people join this board and haven't participated in all the discussions. Are ideas proprietary. Don't be such a BUTT.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   
i agree...

but what would the new world order look like?

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
The Mayans never state the world will end, But earths current cycle will end on 2012. We will enter a higher vibration.

Deep

Yes, thats what I read too. Assuming of course that some mindless bastard doesn't blow us all to hell beforehand.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Yes, thats what I read too. Assuming of course that some mindless bastard doesn't blow us all to hell beforehand.

Lets hope this " mindless bastard " is never relected .

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

Why is it necessary to slam people who post things? Some people join this board and haven't participated in all the discussions. Are ideas proprietary. Don't be such a BUTT.

Very well put. I agree

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yea hopefully we all don't die and just open our eyes towards better purpose but then again I'd rather die at the same time as everyone else

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I think it will be a shift in the magnetic polls.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Perhaps 2012 is the beggining.. a New Era that we are currently being programmed to fear.

Perhaps we are playing into their hands by resisting the
"New World Order" efforts... perhaps we are being fed misinformation to make us think that it is going to be something different than what it actually will be...

Perhaps we are dancing on the ends of their puppet strings RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Losonczy

yeah, i agree... people who slam reposts can kiss my ass.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
Maybe 2012 will be a new world order, not in terms of democracy or corporatism, but spirituality and conciousness.

Possibly there will be something at that time for humans and the earth to shift their consciousness to something more spectacular.

It would be cool if we actually solved all the world's mysteries by then, like how the pyramids were built and their connections to other pyramids around the world.

I think that both will occur actually. The NWO with a new spiritual order. That is what the great choosing will be about.

Yes I fully agree that the world will not end, but don't expect life as you know it to continue. What it will be like I do not know for sure but I feel the changes everyday. Heck I even feel funny as I type this.

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
I think that both will occur actually. The NWO with a new spiritual order.

the NSO? new forum!
yeah, uno, im not too sure about the whole thing, uno? it cud definitely be that 2012 wud be NWO, more likely than the end of life, but i still dunno if itll happen by then. 8 years. thast a lot to happen in such a short time.
its interesting to note that were supposed to be on the moon by 2015, 2020 at the latest but 2012 at the earliest. maybe 2012 is when the whole thing takes off (no pun intended).
if anything is the subjugation of the masses by The Man, well, i think conquering space is a good place to start

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
could the spiritual enlightenment brought with the age of aquarius be what the NWO is trying to supress

top topics

join