It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Searl's levity disc

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I happen to have some practical experience in electrical engineering and I can tell you this concept its merits. The unit has proper electric and magnetic fields angles to make it motor/generator. The functions of the material layers should be investigated because if it works a claimed than it can force these rollers around the stator on a magnetic bearing as described; at least in theory. The concept also claims a means of energy conversion, along with some interesting out-the-box approach in design and ideas. I suggest not it dismissing it unless a formal build has been attempted according to the original design; it maybe solution to our energy crises. so better not leave this stone unturned.

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 1234567

John spoke in Glastonbury last year and said that he test flew his disc over the Meare area of Glastonbury and over Warminster in the 60's on a regular basis. If that is true could this explain the Warminster UFO mysteries of the 60's?

Ross

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Hey all,

just to let everyone know that the same man Russell on john's team 3rd person www.swallowcommand.com/index2.html is the same who offers smaller design craft that you can fly based on the igv. So if you want to know more about searl's work then check out Russells site www.appliedelectrogravitics.com

[edit on 11-3-2010 by covert1]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
John Searl is on coasttocoastam.com... right now -- enjoy! He's turning 78 this year.

He says he "Lost" some of his discs and that they keep going out into outerspace!

[edit on 14-4-2010 by drew hempel]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
if this guy could build a saucer i wonder what the american military can build with there billions of dollars just proves the point alot of ufo cases are man made but there are some cases where science goes out the window

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by CYRAX

Yeah and apparently it's the same principle as T.T. Brown and Tesla -- and the whole scalar deal -- which Joseph P. Farrell gets into as well.

Science is taking the whole world out the window! We've got 20 years of freshwater left on the planet. In 5 years we got the global oil crisis. Mass extinction, poverty, genocide. Science is destroying the planet so that we can build these big phallus rockets. Maybe the circular craft are less of the nuclear emission and more of the female techno-energy -- the implosion.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Here's the trailer for the new John Searl Story dvd documentary

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

how come I have no way of posting anonymously?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by reject

You can get to the moon in an hour but apparently China is the best source for the rare metal needed at the core of the John Searl disc.

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I'm listening to coast to coast as well, with Mr searl, and I believe one of the previous posters on page 1 was referring to the "retired" Stan Meyer as "the water guy" or "cool torch guy". While I find Searls' idea interesting, and something I'd build myself for curiosities sake, if it could in fact perpetually work on its own I'd be game.

but in reference to the long "retired" Stan Meyer, its purported that one week after meeting with a gov official, meyer went to dinner at an eatery, proclaimed after drinking some liquid "I've been poisoned!!!" Ran out of the establishment and died in the parking lot. His brother then stated that soon after meyers death, more "gov officials" appeared @ the late meyers residence and cleaned the place out.
stan meyer

[edit on 14-4-2010 by ahmonrarh]

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Im watching the documentary they talk of on the coast show, I downleaded it from here

isohunt.com...

Took a half hour to download. Its much better than the coast interview with diagrams and all.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Why on earth would you go and study mainstream physics to try to understand the searl disc? Are you insane? If it could be explained by mainstream physics then scientists woiuld have come up with it ages ago. Why did you choose to be anonymous for those posts? Your lack of information as to whats going on here suggets your lying about how much research youve actually done on Proff. John Searl.

[edit on 16-4-2010 by polarwarrior]

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS

I happen to have some practical experience in electrical engineering and I can tell you this concept its merits. The unit has proper electric and magnetic fields angles to make it motor/generator. The functions of the material layers should be investigated because if it works a claimed than it can force these rollers around the stator on a magnetic bearing as described; at least in theory. The concept also claims a means of energy conversion, along with some interesting out-the-box approach in design and ideas. I suggest not it dismissing it unless a formal build has been attempted according to the original design; it maybe solution to our energy crises. so better not leave this stone unturned.

Hahaha

If you read the PDF previously posted as written by old man Searle, you can without a doubt see thatch wrote this post (quoted above).

Also, the PDF was an enjoyable read as it shows a delusional old man and his rants.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I've been reading this whole conversation about Searl and its invention for a couple of minutes now and i must say that every single one of your arguments seem very plausible.

However, i feel impeled to state that an unnecessary rough climate is emerging in this dialogue.

There are two poles: those who support the scientist and those who do not (and i refer to John Searl as "scientist" because he is being judged according to the aactual social perception of "being scientist").

According to the notion's historical evolution of "being scientist", if there is something - a sort of tool- that a "scientist" must always have in his pocket is the capacity of extrapolating the paradigm where his mind is located and imagine different possibilities.

Therefore, if "the tool" exists within his thoughts, it will be accessible to him not only to accept the concepts that reign upon the technological, scientifical and social environment that condition his knowledge, but also to believe that his knowledge may not be enough (neither 100% right) to describe if what he learned is true or not.

I'm only trying to say that those who, by means of coercivity and of expressions/files wrote by famous scientists ("files" which nature is also very doubtful), are (if i'm allowed to say so) "arguing as if contradicting a hundred year old theory or law would mean the end of the world" shouldn't, not only be so sceptical, but also narrowminded (if i may say so) and support the pros and cons of one's argument (the truth and the lie associated to an ideal).

And, to those who support Searl, even if his concept seems attractive and credible enough to be accepted or seems to be "a miraculous solution to the world's problem" it doesn't mean that it has to be published/spreaded imediatly because, considering the possibility that his invention works, that would bring large scale implications in world's economics and social behaviour, leading to wether the beggining of a New Global Perspective or to a chaotic clash of power abuse, resulting on a disastrous social dissolution.

I'm just expressing myself as a completely neutral person towards the actual Topic of discussion.

To sum it up, even if John Searl failed, it's failure is not enough to conclude that his idea, concept or theory is completely wrong ,or completely right , or ,according to some people's words, a fraud.

Any relevant objections are welcome.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
One thing I find difficult to believe about Searl is if he built the generator very cheaply in the begining when he was 14 years old how come he needs $3,000,000 to do research today to prove the concept. That is why I think he is a fraud and dosent know anything. There is another scammer called keshe who is a up and coming scammer who says the same things like Searl. He claims free energy and antigravity. First few antigravity prototypes lost due to loss of control and the police sealing his device preventing him from demonstrating. Website is www.keshefoundation.com... . It looks like this is shaping up to be the next generation Searl scam. He promised a demonstration on November 26th but when the date came he said the police had sealed his device the day before and he could not demonstrate. Typical excuse. Seems more and more of these pseudoscientists are coming out of the woodworks as oil dries up and energy gets scarce.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join