It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ats internet radio show (shoutcast? others?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
i was trying to get a tune i had mixed listened to today in some music chat rooms, nobody was interested lol so i thought why don't i start my own shoutcast station, broadcast from home, then i thought do i have to broadcast 24 hours or what (as i started browsing their site) then i thought why doesn't ats have a radio station when they have more server power and already have podcasters (achived stuff too) so i thought this might be a little harder than expected

instead of finding out and setting up the radio station (i can broadcast to friends easily enough so...) i came here to ask if there has been an ats radio station (internet or other) before?

and if the podcasters would be interested in one

i know a lot of you work on your own sites and other stuff so you might want an opportunity to share the site and your work so i don't think that filling up a 24 hour schedule with approved ats guest shows weekly, daily, monthly yearly

and if we have trouble filling it up with interviews and other content maybe we have some musicians here or people who wouldn't mind putting together an hours worth of music if needed

so what do you think and has this already been discussed? i know a few people who use a server to stream trance music and they have a password on it but any of them can stream when it's free so it is easy enough if you can trust the people with the password (if not just have them record their show and send it in to someone available to stream it?)

forums.winamp.com...

^^ shoutcast forums if anyone is interested (i am hopeing to learn for myself how it works here)

[edit on 15-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

www.shoutcast.com...

^^ this is better sorry the forums are kinda...

[edit on 15-1-2008 by OSSkyWatcher]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
member podcasts can be found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and then there's ATS Mix. This is our own show. it can be found here:
atsmix.com

new topics

join