It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody watch the Terminator Sarah Chronicles?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I miss watching the show on Sunday and Monday because I was busy. Anybody watched it? Any critics?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

i watched it on sunday.
it sucked balls and i will not be watching it again.

not much else to say....well, there is. this show has/had some serious potential to be gnarly and they blew it.....it just sucked all the way around

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It's only been two episodes, give it a chance.

It's got possibilities, but it is kinda disappointing so far. Another couple of weeks then we'll know for sure. Though I have to wonder what kind of effect the writers strike is having...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by seagull
It's only been two episodes, give it a chance.

i did, on sunday
it sucked so i am not going to waste my time anymore

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Boondock78

No doubt it could have been better, on that we agree.

You gotta have faith, man...j/k.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I love the Terminator movies, they are classics.

I wouldn't want to ruin that memory by watching a sub-par TV show based on these movies. I didn't watch the show at all, it looked way too cheesy in the commercials.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

I wouldn't want to ruin that memory by watching a sub-par TV show based on these movies. I didn't watch the show at all, it looked way too cheesy in the commercials.

I agree wholeheartedly with AITH.

Once I saw the commercials for it, that solidified my decision to not watch. I agree that if it was done right, in the true spirit of terminator, it could have been sweet. But in the end, stoopid TV execs wanted to give it some more sass and attitude which didnt sit well for me.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Honestly,I agree with Boondock.It sucks, BIG TIME.
Iam a huge fan of the Terminator Movies..especially the Original.
This show is just not doing it for me.
I can't believe the young girl is supposed to be a terminator of whatever series she is...
And Sarah decides last night that putting both her and John into school is a safe place???
Of course! So metalhead can show up and blow away dozens of students looking for them..right?
DUH!
I'll give it two more episodes to redeem itself.I'm only watching because I loved the movie so much.I rarely watch TV.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by AcesInTheHole

Just for clarification, the first two were classics, the third was a steaming pile.

Peace

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

That's about where I am, AD. Couple of more episodes.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
this show had one chance for me.....it should have pwned!11 on the very first episode and it blew balls....
no more for me...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ah great, not I'm not sure if I wanna waste my time with this or not now. Thanks Guys(and gals)! j/k

Is it just me or is EVERYTHING being put out in TV and movies, especially remakes of some of our old favorites seem to be more and more like some Teenage drama? I'm getting sick of it. First AVP2, c'mon Take a look at the heroes in those old movies - Space Marines, one Bad A** chick, Arnie in the Army, Danny Glover and Gary Busey(right?) Now, a pizza boy! wtf?? And now Terminator? Sappy Drama Terminator with a hint of action? A Teen Girl Terminator?? Make it stop. At least the chick in T3 was pretty bad-a**. Took no crap, no emotion, no talking. But the movie was pretty terrible, I'll give you that.

Anyways, I remember watching a commercial for this show, caught it just after it started. I actually prayed that this was not going to be a movie. Prayed. I don't even believe. None of it. I was so relieved when it was for a TV show.

I'm gonna go watch it now.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I was at my buddies house, and watched most of the first episode, and a few seconds of the 2nd one the next niight.

It was bad, painfully bad.

It was worse then video game acting.

and thats bad.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Never heard of it. Can someone explain?, sounds interesting.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hey, i don't know , i thought they were okay In fact i would say pretty good, i had low expections, (which helps)
**Buy hey a few beers and other mood altering chemicals, and i like about any thing.*
But give it a shot, what else is there right now???

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

The first two were great, but you know what, I dont mind the third. I thought the story kind of lined up well with the first two.

It was no where near as good as the first two, but that also happens with most 3rd installment movies. (case in point, Alien 3)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:46 AM
link   
All I can say is Fem Bots rule!!! If there were real fem bots there would be a bounty on the heads of the real ones.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SoLaR513

fembot is from austin powers...

you're talking about the T-x

i liked the third one...i thought it wrapped up the other two also.

the first one is still the best

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   
If you think Terminator 3 was bad............ check this out.

Just when you think they should give up, they keep trying until there is no memory of a good movie existing. :shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

hate to admit it but i will check it out.
i gave the show a shot. i will give the movie a fair shake

top topics

<<   2 >>

join