It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NBC Battles to Keep Kucinich Out of the Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by skyshow

your 100% correct between him and dr.paul they represent a true and solid change and we cant have that now can we? after all change is scary and realy its not good for your well being instead eat your fast food, watch american idol and be happy to be free.

i feel so much better knowing the goverment will do all my thinking for me what a load of my shoulders

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Good thread, Jack.

You really hit the nail on the head:
-------

3 - supreme court rulings, all against the best interest of the people.

Certiorari - Stock Fraud Ruling - Kucinich Ruling
--------

And here's the reason why everyone's vote DOES matter: If you look at the ages of the sitting SC Justices, the next administration, depending on their length of term, may have the opportunity to appoint THREE new Justices. This is an enormous amount of influence that could echo for decades. This is why your vote is as important as ever this time.

Oh, and also, Dennis Kucinich rocks.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:29 AM
link   
yeah, you don't want change when your all a bunch of foxes and your in charge of guarding the hen house. Here's how it works: Hillary takes money from big pharma and the insurance agencies to run her campaign (and not to single her out per-se, this is how the game is played in Washignton) she then adjusts her agenda a bit, in this case to include them in the mix when it comes to health care reform (a decision that will likely merit them $billions upon billions in the years to come) then she gives that contribution money to say, MSNBC and media to advertise her running for office. MSNBC and much of media who is owned by interests who also have their tentacles deeply embedded in war and big defense, then cash the checks and play the game in such a way that favors the interests of first themself, then the interests who are the source of the revenue, and in this case it's insurance companies and pharma and so MSNBC does what is best for them, and that is appeal the Honorable Clark County District Court Judge Charles Thonmpson's original decision to absolutely include Dennis Kucinich in the debates, to the Nevada Supreme court who promptly rules in big corporate media's favor. Thus Kusinich and ultimately a decent debate on what healthcare reform should look like is immidiately removed from the table in a blink of an eye... I don't think it's so much about it being what is best for us, but rather what is best for them. A side effect is we get screwed, and without any grease, and we are all so sore from years of this...but of course they also have the churches in their back pocket to help out if the people should start to stray and begin thinking for themselves, and so we never as a whole are able to crack the egg and break free from the madness...

[edit on 16-1-2008 by skyshow]

[edit on 16-1-2008 by skyshow]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

Then why shouldn't we hear all 30 of the candidates? You should be in a position to make an informed decision with respect to all of them, I should think. Wasn't the MSM originally choosing to put Kucinich on a pedestal relative to the 23 or so others who were not invited?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Togetic

I am a voter from the Commonwealth of Virginia.

These are the registered candidates for President where I am registered to vote:

Republican

Democrat

If the others who you had to choose from on the NH ballot bothered to include their name in Virginia's primary ballot, I would ask that they have their opportunity to be heard.

I did take a look at the NH ballots: REP DEM

There is also the list of candidates with some links to their campaign pages here List and I checked out a couple of them so far, thanks for giving me the desire to search out this information.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
the only chance "we the people" have is through grass roots efforts to spread the word by mouth, internet, email, person-to-person, etc. MSM may be able to control who they want us to vote for but they can't control who we want to vote for.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by mecheng]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
MSM may be able to control who they want us to vote for but they can't control who we want to vote for.

I think you summed up my feelings precisely.

Clinton, Obama, Giuliani, Romney, and all the other douche bag candidates can be thrown in our face all the media wants, but it is still up to the people to decide.

We don't have to vote for anyone and boycott the voting system in the first place. # 'em.

In my opinion, the only way personal freedoms will stay the way they are without any more infringements would be with a Paul and Kucinich ticket.

PAUL/KUCINICH 2008!

Maybe even someone like Gravel or Biden would be nice, but it seems they stand an even lesser chance.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by biggie smalls]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   
also---let's remember---fox said room or spce was the reason for paul's exclusion----

i had to laugh at this----the stage was huge and probably enuff room to add 4 more candidates

of course including paul would have required using a bit biger table----maybe there was a budget issue with getting a bit bigger table----haha--sarcastic

it's a shame we aren't more outraged---or at least more of america, that tv can manipulate our elections---

someone said,, well all 30 candidates should have time-----well, no,,, yet most candidates didn't raise 20 mil in the last quarter or set a one day record either

and he outplaced rudy in iowa----sorry to talk paul---yet to me, him and kucinich are in the same boat!

it's crazy too, how bold they are at doing this---and yet most americans could care less!!!!!

it's a shame kucinich and paul together didn't have more support to run a potential independent campaign---

yes many are waking up----yet how many could or would with the tv exposure they should have gotten

thank god for the internet!!!!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join