It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whatever Happened to Hobbit Man?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Does anyone know what establishment science concluded (if anything) about the Hobbit man that was found some time ago? I haven't heard much about this case since the finding occurred.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Last I heard they were still arguing whether it was a diseased modern human or a human-chimpanzee link. Some evolutionists swear it was simply a genetic physical disorder and some swear it is a missing link. This was at of the end of 2007.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I had heard roughly the same. Thanks for responding anyway, not a topic striking too many people's fancy I guess (or maybe there's just nothing more to know).

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Nothing in terms of actual evidence has in any way controvened the original identification of a new species / subspecies of hominid. Armchair experts have taken it upon themselves to make assertions but the existence of Homo Floriensis is unchallenged except by those with a vested interest- and no empirical evidence of their alternative.

Reinterpreting clear data to cloud an issue is not the same thing as actually advancing a genuine alternative theory.

new topics

top topics

join