It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where have all my starbursts gone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Ok this bugs the heck out of me. What ever happend to the old fastioned Starbursts!? I go to the vending machine here at work and see a nice yellow package of starbursts, but after I spend my money on them in tiny little letters on one of the ends it say "Baja". WTF! All I realy wanted was my lemon chews (they be my fav) and guess what! Baja has no lemon! They have "Optimus Lime" but no freaking lemon!!!!! Oh well I'm still going to eat these imposters...!

Edit to add: Optimus Lime is darn good, but still no lemon!!!!!

[edit on 15-1-2008 by tetsujin420]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Aw buddy, that sucks!
We have them here in Canada still.
Funny thing..I hate the lemon...my fav is strawberry!
I'll send you mine...

six

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ohhhhh come on...EVERYONE knows that cherry is the best...Followed closely by lemon

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by six

No No No! It's Strawberry,then orange..then cherry...

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tetsujin420

I think they should change the name back to Opal Fruits, all this messin with stuff really gets on my moobs.

And the Pineapple ones in the Tropical Opal Fruits were the dogs dangly doo dars.

Alas they are not more!

Monkey

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

No No No, it is cherry, lemon, orange, and then strawberry. I give the strawberry to my dog and the poor bugger goes directly to licking his arse to get the taste out of his mouth. I stopped giving them to him and now just keep the strawberry for hard times when I need starbust, but dont have the good flavors. I will buy those big bags of Starburst sometimes and it is mostly strawberry, that is when the rage creeps in. Sometimes however it is mostly the cherry and lemon, um.

I dislike with a passion the new fangled starburst, give me cherry and lemon starburst or give me death!!

[edit on 15-1-2008 by gunner36]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I must admit those "Baja" things aint so bad, but its not what I wanted lol. I think y'all have your flavors in the wrong order BTW: Lemon, cherry, orange , then dung (strawberry). Its the same friggin thing with skittles now days to! The candy world is falling apart....

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:45 PM
link   
you guys are INSANE, the pink ones are clearly the best!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

How dare you! You and AD can go off to your magical world where pink starbursts are the best, me and the rest of the world are going to stay here in reality!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Oh, man! What are you guys talking about? I feel left out? Are they anything like Skittles?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
They are so much more then skittles IMO. Have you ever had Now and Laters? They are the super awsome version of those. They are chewy and full of flavor! Man we need to mail you some dude!

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Aw, you guys keep dissing my strawberry...

Honestly,I have always prefered grape skittles over all.
Now here it comes..have at me over that too...:shk:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

grape are the best skittles, but you are wrong about the strawberry, its lemon all the way.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:09 AM
link   
AD, your right about the grape skittles. Grape skittles are pimp! If they had a grape starburst I would be very happy, hear that Mars I want a grape starburst!!!!!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:51 AM
link   

You got that right.Grape is usually my fav flavour for everything.
I used to buy grape flavoured candy like starbursts but they were called BONKERS!
Even my fav Ice cream flavour is Grape.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Grape ice cream is a little crazy AD! Grape CANDY is the shizznit! Grape jolly-ranchers are my fav when it come to hard cady *drool*

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Don't knock it till you try it Tets!!!
Yummy!

new topics

top topics

join