It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 5 Most Convincing NASA Videos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Folks, what are your "Most Convincing NASA Videos" displaying possible UFOs? And why? Provide links as needed. I will continue to hold on to the belief that NASA videos are our best bet to document possible UFOs. As much as I would like to say that "you can take a man/woman at their word", it's very rare that we can/should do this. Photographs can be debunked with ease.....videos taken by the "everyday person" can be debunked with ease as well. On the other hand, NASA videos do hold a certain level of credibility and they are harder to debunk. From Jeff Challenders' site (www.projectprove.com) to the STS videos on YouTube, let the search begin......

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I'd say easily the tether incident.

My skeptic friends even seemed creeped out by it.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord XIII
I'd say easily the tether incident.

My skeptic friends even seemed creeped out by it.

Forgot to add that one to my list...DOH!

I would have placed that at number 2.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Footage from STS 48 is one of my favorites. Anything above the earth's atmoshere that can change direction and accelerate as this ufo did, to me, is undeniable.

Missle Strike At UFO

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Here's some of my favorites.

YouTube Link
Pay close attention beginning at the 2:18 mark…….interesting that the cameraman decides to pan away after the appearance of this object. I’m not drawing any conclusions as to why he/she did this, but it’s an interesting move……

Of course you will see that I'm a big fan of Jeff Challender as I believe the amount of time spent and the amount of detailed research was well worth it. For the project prove links, I would highly recommend you read the commentary and then scroll down to the clips....

NASA Video Clip #1

NASA Video Clip #2

NASA Video Clip #3

NASA Video Clip #4

NASA Video Clip #5

NASA Video Clip #6

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBottomLine

I have seen NASA do those pan-aways way too many times to be coincidental. That or they narrow the viewing lens so that you only see a tiny pin-hole image of what they want you to see in the entire frame. LOL

Not too hard to figure out what's going on there.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBottomLine

Thanks for sharing the links Bottomline, I like the web site analysis. It's obvious that NASA is covering stuff up or just not talking about it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
One more video:

STS-48 Video

top topics

join