It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Resident Evil 4

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
so, i just bought RE: 4 for pc, and im asking if anyone can shed some light on the story, i shot some random guy in the face and he cried out Lord Sadler, who is this guy, also there wasnt any mention of the T virus, whats up, please tell me, also i would like to know if there is a flamethrower

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
If you play the game beginning to the end, you will see what its all about. Don't need to spoil it. And no there is no flamethrower.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:13 PM
link   
ok so i just beat the el gigante, i have no health or healing items left, what do i do, plz help

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I remember playing the original Resident Evil on the playstation and remembered that it scared the crap outta me. I played 2 as well but kinda moved away from it after that. I haven't seen any of the movies either so I am wondering if 4 will leave me in the dark.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
nahh, there arent any zombies in re:4, also its behind Leon's eyes, and it has a recap in the begining

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Hey, RE 4 is one great game. I just played on the Wii a few months ago.
1. Save often! that way you can go back if you have to.
2. to Save on ammo, learn how to use you knife, mainly on the lower level zombies. That will help you save ammo for some of the tougher eniemies.
3. Upgrade your weapons with the merchant. ( so collect all the money and jewels and gems, you can find, to get more money)

Hope that helps, great game!!!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreWithin
3. Upgrade your weapons with the merchant. ( so collect all the money and jewels and gems, you can find, to get more money)

over here, stranger, i have something that might interest you, stranger, WHY IS HE CALLING ME STRANGER, also im in the castle, just barly, i have a question whats more important in the castle, shotgun or rifle, im pawning both for the large attache case and either the riot gun(shotgun) or the semi-auto rifle(with scope)

new topics

top topics

join