It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When is it time for Civil war?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The very first step in securing the election would be to outlaw all electronic voting machines. These are the means by which the government or whoever may manipulate your vote and change it to whoever they see fit. After outlawing electronic voting machines, if the country is not instantly turned around in the next election, we must round up the Federal Reserve bankers/owners and bring them to justice. Then America may just be on its way back up. Civil war is absolutly out of the question until you are controlled in your own home or any of the civil rights are infringed.
(We are getting close)

[edit on 11-3-2008 by revolutionparadox]

[edit on 11-3-2008 by revolutionparadox]

posted on Mar, 28 2008 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I saw a little piece of a wierd 1970's movie about police hunting down and killing people I think it was called Punishment Park. They have this girl on trial and she says this great speech about how to fix the world by freeing all the prisoners and bringing back all the soldiers fighting in other countries. anyway it really struck a chord in me about fighting tyranny. Good movie. It just shows you that history repeats itself. The Kent State University massacre in 1970 is an interesting time to consider now in our current setting where things are once again boiling over.

I guess civil war is impossible but civil anarchy seems well on its way. Just look at the economic meltdown and the upcoming food shortages. My whole life revolves around making myself as prepared as possible for the new dark ages were about to fall into. The world as we know it is falling apart. Its olmost unavoidable at this point.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Did you read that article about this survey which shows that 81% of americans think this country is headed in the wrong direction. thats covered in its own thread but thats kind of crazy. Those are bad numbers. I recently talked to this lady that wanted to run for congress and I said I was registered green party because I hate our 2 party system with a passion. I told her good luck, I hope she wins and takes that message to heart. Im thinking anarchy in the USA the way the brits used to do it with anarchy in the UK. I'm surprised at the timid reaction to all thats going on. I'm disgusted, you sheeple out there are repulsive. theres a critical mass of bad situations going on in the world right now and everyone is trying so hard to ignore it. It makes me want to vomit.

Theres another thread about Jesse Ventura, See he is living the dream. South of the border and free from this prison country, off the grid totally solar powered, and talking about supporting Ron Paul. At this point he really needs it. Thats another serious point of contention. Are the voters just stupid or what? Who are these people voting for McCain, who wants another 100 years of war?

Anyway, the meat of what I wanted to say before it degraded into a bit of a rant from the onset, is that I have a theory. OK now what if... so much has gone wrong that the only way to fix it is to sort of let everything fall apart forcing a period of greater change and adaptability. Also a vast maneuvering of resources is bieng hoarded by all governments which means that somebody somewhere is getting prepared like you havent seen since the 1950's and all those high tech bomb shelters. So the obvious conspiracy is that the haves and the have nots are divided and the have nots are intentionally kept uninformed of thier doomed fate to prevent any messy fuss before inevitable death sets in with a rough estimate of 30 years or so before everyones number is up. However the collapse of the economy could be an intentional tool to get the populace to make significant changes in thier way of life. serious rationing and a big push for alternative energy. Maybe. I'd like to think that there isnt a cabal of serious evil criminally insane people runing the show but it really seems that way sometimes.

posted on Apr, 13 2008 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by guyopitz

"anarchy" is the best bet for America eh?

And tell me.. what makes one a Sheeple? ... You reference Sheeple in that you your self are not classed within "Sheeple" stigma.. So you must be revolutionary.. actually doing something? or .. ah.. self enlightened with Youtube videos and online blogs..

posted on Apr, 16 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tinhatman
reply to post by dbates

There were 65,000+ foreclosures in the Atlanta Metro area last year.

There were not.
Forclosures by major Metro area

Stop sensationalizing your numbers.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join