It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Experienced Missing Time/Possible Abduction

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
with my return to ATS, i would like to update you all on this situation,

I believe that there have been several other attempts since the 'event' in january,
about 4/5 times i have left my house and heard the noise i originally described, and a detail i missed out the first time round is that a growing 'coldness' starts to creep along your shoulders,
however since the first 'event' as these events start i decided to shout loudly (making more of a roaring sound than words)
and then just sprint forward, and when i have done this the past 4/5 times i dont seem to come home etc. to find out that 15mins have passed in the blink of an eye,

Maybe whoever does this can be intimidated?
These events havent happened to me in more than 3 months now,
which i find highly co-incidental with the fact that 3 months ago i had an arrary of infra-red cameras installed on the front of my house,
So also, maybe whoever is doing this isnt quite the perfect hunter & is aware of their weaknesses?

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Do you see any sort of pattern with each event? time, months, sounds, length of each event, etc..

[edit on 2-10-2008 by Ferengi]

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmmonSeth
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,
Can someone give me any idea of what just happened,
or can anyone relate to me on this

-The Living God, Ammon Seth-

I am sorry to hear what happened to you. I believe you. I have been investigating cases like this for a long time.

I have some questions.

- do you feel an odd pain in the back of your neck?

- please do inspect your body - do you have any strange hard knots beneath your skin?

- do you have any recognition if you look at this image? (I am being absolutely serious here):

I also see that your avatar displays ancient Egyptian symbols. I also see that your signature mentions "The Living God, Ammon Seth" I strongly suggest that you, for a time, refrain yourself from using/quoting ancient Egyptian symbols and images. This might sound crazy, but this might be the very thing that attracted that event.

posted on Oct, 2 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
thats a good point..to connect the egyptian symbols etc. be aware to an extent.

your events are very interesting to me. ive suffered from nose bleeds all my life and so has my father. ive never connected them to abduction but only to dry air in the room.

keep your back to the house and walk backwards from here on out that my put you face to face with your 'hunter'

keep us posted. peace

[edit on 10/2/2008 by LordThumbs]

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
In reply to the person who asked if there was any pattern to the events,
my answer is quite simple, No, no pattern what so ever, seem to be completely random events,

Now onto the Egyptology, My hieroglyphics to the left spell out my name, Seth,
I appreciate the input, but if this had of been happening because of divinity or because of hieroglyphs i would have already encountered these events eon's ago

Now to the person asking about implantations & humanoid aliens,
I have no pain, I have no implantations under my skin,

As i stated when i first posted this topic, i had several scratch marks after the encounter(s),
As-if i was held/moved by force, but without struggle,
or as-if i was attempted to be cut, but the attempt proved futile,

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My advice to anyone else who has been/or is suffering from a similar situation,
Install infra-red monitoring surveillance equipment around your house,
This seems to have stopped my events, and i suggest you do so too until i can prevent this from happening to any human again

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee
reply to post by AmmonSeth

When you are just dropping off have you noticed any white flashes ?

Funny you mention white flashes. I definitely experience these flashes when I am about to go to sleep at night in my dark room. I have only become aware of them as of the past year, ever since I decided to investigate into some missing time that I experienced a few years ago.

I also notice the high pitched sounds in my ears (like a hearing exam). I know that I have experienced these sounds before, but the flashes of lights are somewhat new. Either that or I am only now becoming aware of them. I have a feeling that ever since I resolved to figure out what happened during my missing time (I've been to a hypnotist, tried meditation, dreaming, etc. to remember), that is when the flashes started happening, and the sounds in my ears have become more frequent.

I have already found out so much useful information just from reading through this website. The new information further confirms for me that I have experienced an abduction. For example, I always brushed it off as being a razor blade cut scar on my shin, but I now know that it is a scoop mark. It is somewhat funny that I accepted such an absurd story, as a razor cut scar could NEVER look like a scoop mark! I have figured out what other marks on me are too. Like my mysterious tiny red dot (with something in there) surrounded by a tiny circle of white skin.. I have seen others on this site refer to this as the "pencil jab." Anyway, I am very happy to have found this site. I am on a path to getting some answers, and I already feel as if I have found some.

If anyone has experienced the very bright white flashes before falling asleep, I'd love to hear about it! Also, I still have not been able to retrieve my erased memory from my missing time. If anyone can give me some pointers on remembering, or tell me how they were able to remember, it would be greatly appreciated. I'm just looking for a point in the right direction!

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Could be bad time-reading skills...
Could be an alien abduction...
Could be you just passed out...
Could be the sound froze you at some point, and you didn't notice it...

So... what did the sound sound like? You've given an extravagant explanation of how unnatural it was, but no description of the actual sound.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join