It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Experienced Missing Time/Possible Abduction

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by AmmonSeth

When you are just dropping off have you noticed any white flashes ?

These flashes come with a sound i cant describe but i used to box for the army and when you get a smack on the head there is an internal sound you hear in your head.

Have you noticed anything like this ?

Have you woke up eye's open body asleep after this ?

Some call it sleep paralysis thats a fair opinion but its not its OOBE.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

When you are just dropping off have you noticed any white flashes ?

These flashes come with a sound i cant describe but i used to box for the army and when you get a smack on the head there is an internal sound you hear in your head.

Have you noticed anything like this ?

Have you woke up eye's open body asleep after this ?

Some call it sleep paralysis thats a fair opinion but its not its OOBE.

Regards
Lee

If it has happened, i have no memory of this,
However i strongly believe that if any creatures do infact do this to people,
Then they would not have the means to do it to me

-The Living God, Ammon Seth-

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by h3akalee

Hi lee,

Well I'm truly intrigued after reading your list.

I had an abduction experience some years ago (have written about it here). It was only after a few of the replies I got, that I realized that wasn't the first/last time ... just the one I have the clearest memory of because I was awake at the time. Now reading your list I think it probably continues on a very regular basis.

1. I have a small bump at the top of my left inner-thigh (I call it my 'witchmark'). I just noticed it one day in the shower (about 18yrs ago), it hadn't been there the day before when I showered ... but it's been there ever since.

2. Looking at my palm I have a small new line that connects my life-line with the middle-line (not into palmistry so I don't know what it's called) ... but I do know it wasn't there a couple of months ago.

3. A watermark appeared on the ceiling outside my bedroom door a couple of weeks ago (no pipes or water source above just my sons bedroom).

4. I get the 'tones' in my head all the time and often (once/twice a week) a high-pitched tone in my ear (lasts maybe 6-30 secs) ... like tuning-in a radio.

5. Most nights when I get into bed and close my eyes I get flashes ... usually white and/or pale blue.

Another strange thing that often happens, is getting into bed and next thing it is literally morning ... like I don't even remember closing my eyes ... let alone going to sleep as if I've fallen asleep within a couple of seconds ... I suppose it is possible but very disconcerting when you realise it's morning already.

(AS) I hope you're feeling a little calmer now ... have you remembered any more details ?

Woody

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I added you to my friend's list if there is anything you want to talk about in regardf to what you think is happening to you.

Let it out here and see if there are any answers i can give you.

Also if there is anything you want to ask me ask away.

Just get it out of your system.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Hi lee,

I just tried to reply to your u2u but there's 'flood control' at the moment.

Anyway I'd love to read your thread and compare notes can you post the link please ?

Here are the links to my threads about my experience;

(part 1);

abovetopsecret.com...

(part 2);

abovetopsecret.com...

Welcome aboard as one of my friends too

Woody

[edit on 16-1-2008 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Hey woodwytch, did you read this thread below and my experiences with the high freq tones, pay attention to my threads regarding your experience and just so you know, at least half of what you listed are indeed mine as well and I only need to go back into my past posts to prove them to you.
I am constantly throughout the day posting on the Texas siting and I disregard all of the other valuable postings here on ATS, what a great site it is to have brought together such amazing all walks of life experiencers, thanks ATS, gwhint

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

(AS) I hope you're feeling a little calmer now ... have you remembered any more details ?

Woody

I am indeed woddy,
However i still have no more memories concerning those moments apart from the ones i wrote down on here,

Im booked in for a catscan tomorrow, If there is nothing wrong with my brain,
Then i will be forced to take measures against what may of happened

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I am perfectly aware of how crazy this may sound, and - just for the record - I am not at all pushing it as THE (or even A very plausible) explanation... but your experience sounds more like switching from time-line to another.

(Again, for the record, I am absolutely open to the possibility of "parallel time-lines" existing, and hope that they do exist. At the same time, I am not so enamoured of the theory as to dismiss any other, perhaps simpler or more "logical" explanations - let alone push it down other people's throats. It's just a suggestion.)

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Well here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please note that when i wrote it it was not long after the event my mind was like a washing machine.

I was trying to get everything out and it might seem very compact and muddled.

Since the fully awake experiance i have had time to compose my story in a calmer fasion in my mind and i may re write it.

AS's i see you might be thinking of taking step's to prevent what is happening to you.

Let me tell you this is futile.

I would suggest however that you say out in your head this mantra Love and Light over and over.

It seemed to calm me a great deal i also say out loud sometime's if your going to take me take me when im asleep and fully out of it.

I beleive they follow a certain code of ethic's and if you make such a request i am shure they adhere to it.

I also said if there is anything you need to do then do it to me.

I have a girlfriend and three children the last thing i want is them being involved as for this plee only time will tell.

One final tip if you find yourself awake but your body is asleep say the mantra i suggested.

And also i found the only part they cant control is my right foot.

Try moving your right toe then move to your foot and go from there i find this break's and end's anything that is going on.

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello,

I would like to ask you as question? I did read everything posted and I hope I didn't miss this.

You mentioned a sound could you describe the sound you heard please?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by carslake
reply to post by Roland Deschain

Was the light from above or off to the side. Any cuts or abrasions, did the friend you were to pick up think you took along time to come back and get them.

the friends didn't mention anything about the time, it was a long time to begin with. the light was off to the far left and above, like beyond the mountains. it felt like a paparazzi photograph flash that i felt in my chest too, my friend did as well and we reacted at the same time.

no marks or abrasions either

[edit on 16-1-2008 by Roland Deschain]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
Hello,

I would like to ask you as question? I did read everything posted and I hope I didn't miss this.

You mentioned a sound could you describe the sound you heard please?

It was truely indescribable, as i mentioned it sounded like no known animal or machinery, One other point is that it was a very brief sound

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by h3akalee

AS i see you might be thinking of taking step's to prevent what is happening to you.

Let me tell you this is futile.

Well we shall see about that then shant we, If any being that i am truely unaware of its existance examined me, then they already know who and what i am,

I have access to a vast amount of resources and i plan on making damn sure that (IF this happened because of another being) if it comes again, its going to be MY pet this time around and any enemy of mine, i dont tend to play nicely with.

Those are my words and i shall stick to them

-The Living God, Ammon Seth-

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Who and what are you then may i ask ?

And if you have already experianced missing time like you said you did then let me be the first to tell you.

These being's person's energy's whatever have more than likeley been visiting you from the age of seven or eight.

I was a little puzzled when i suspected you were 25 and you gave the answer in biological years yes.

What did you mean by this ?

Take care.

Regards
Lee

[edit on 16-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Roland Deschain

the friends didn't mention anything about the time, it was a long time to begin with. the light was off to the far left and above, like beyond the mountains. it felt like a paparazzi photograph flash that i felt in my chest too, my friend did as well and we reacted at the same time.

no marks or abrasions either

How do you explain the experience, do you think you might have been abducted. I came to terms with that outcome two years ago and I can say once I started to accept that I might have been abducted I got some memories back.

I've got two like flash memories of blinding blue white light coming from above one when I was 17 and the other was at around the period of my missing time experience so about 21. Those memories only came back to me in the last two years.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I know how disconcerting such an event can be, I had a time slip this summer.
I had just gotten home from my GF's place, I came in took off my MC helmet, put it down. I then went and got the morning paper, I was planning on going into work, if there was time before MotoGP came on the tele, so I checked the clock.
It was something like 1:30pm, and what I'll do with the morning paper is make a quick pass through the news section, while standing at the breakfast bar, that faces the clock on the stove.
I read a couple of small articles, took me about 3 minutes, by my time, then put the paper down, and looked up at the clock and it was almost an hr later.
I had no missing time, I mean I clearly rembered every moment scaning over the news section for no more than 3 min. I was even talking to myself about the couple articles I read.
And like you its not like I "woke up" somewhere and had no recollection of what had just happend. I can account for my actions for the whole 3 minutes.
I wanted to be home for sure by 3 PM for the motorcycle race, so I was concious of the time. When I got home I checked the clock to check my riding time as much as to check the actual time. My ride home took the 50ish minutes it always took, so I know my time line is cool till the point where I stopped to read the paper.
I still had my riding jacket on, all I had done was taken off my helmet and gotten the paper. It was over 100 degrees that day there is no way I could have stood there for an hr without being drenched in sweat, I hadnt turned on the AC yet.
The other really odd thing was my dog, usually when I get home she'll be waiting for me at he door, my ex wife said she would here me coming on the motorcycle 3-4 minutes before I got home. This time she wasnt around when I got in and figured Id sneaken up on her, after I realized the hr had gone I looked for her and she was sound asleep, she didnt wake for almost another 1/2.
I clearly remeber every moment that transpired, I didnt hear anything out of the ordinary, I still had my earplugs in.

right now I'm placing that event with some other things I have experienced in my life that I really cant come up with an explanation for.

If it happens more, then I'll be concerned.
And I personally am very skeptical of many abduction tales.
But there were a couple of years where I had night terrors, and i once dug a small irregular piece of metal from my palm, and I had no idea how it got there. It was about the size of a grain of rice, and magnetic, at the time I thought it was from a bicycle crash from several years earlier(10).
And it came up from deep, it took about 2 months and started as a tender spot in my heel of my right palm. Then it took on the appearance of a wart, and I kept digging at it. Eventually it was bugging pretty bad, but I could see it under the skin, so I figured I'll dig the rock out myself.
I got it out after some painful mining, looked at it a little its a rock. I tossed it into the ashtray where it stuck to a steel beer cap.
, few rocks are magnetic and none from around here.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:16 AM
link   
HOLY CR*P,

I'm am familiar with many things experienced by many people, and many of these things have been happening all of my life, like the times when the rooms dark and I laying down but not asleep, ther will be a flash, not really visible, but a flash and a cracking sound.
A couple of times I have literaly jumped out of bed and into a defensive ready stance, and not from a scary dream just jump out of bed ready to fight.
This summer I awoke half across the house moving quickly. I distinctly remember the last few feet I walked before I fully awoke. And I pulled myself out of sleep, I remember thinking to myself,"somethings in the house". And again I was on my guard. But the dog and my GF were sound asleep, I figured I had heard a possum eating from the dogs bowl or something.

I just noticed the water mark in the back corner of the closet a couple of weeks ago, but our old roof leaked so i could be from before we replaced the roof.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanitas

Hi Vantas,

Thanks for that suggestion ... I'm a flexible person and am always interested in hearing about other possibilities. After all it's not logical to be rigid about something we have (at the moment) no way of determining the actualities of with 100% confidence. All I do is go by my instinct/intuition and see if there's anyway to back this up ... so far my conclusions are based on an inner-knowing sensation ... nothing more. But I still feel like there's something (probably very obvious), that I'm missing !!!

Could you tell me a little more about the timeline theory ... this seems to make sense in respect of tie-ins ... but I'm not sure if I've misunderstood what you were saying. I'm like a sponge and can never have enough input ... anything you can add would be most appreciated.

Woody

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:55 AM
link   
If you want me to give you my explanation on the water mark's i will.

In my case i also get these specs of black powder.

What i think they are is when these being pass thru a wall any wall or door any surface infact in a room they leave this residue and once it's left they use the same point over and over.

My idea on them from seeing one of them.

Firstly it was walking away from me secondly it looked pale blue and i could see thru it then it sort of turned into a wisp of cloud went real small and gone.

I think they use certain point's to get in and out like natural energy point's. My idea on it is they have no limit's of size in there dimension or in our's these point's can be as small as a pea or as large as a door.

I noticed a strange outline appear on one of my door's im going to get some batteries for my minolta camera.

In basic term's its the outline of a 6.5 ft grey type alien.

Once i get the batteries im gonna snap some pics of my puncture mark's and all other mark's i have and place them in a thread on here.

My most bizzare puncture mark's are on my left inner arm one quarter of the way down from the elbow.

There are two of them next to each other and there is a 2cm circle around each of them where my skin has gone pale.

It resembles a suction cup mark with the puncture mark in the middle.

And on my right thigh i have a string of puncture mark's.

I have other mark's aswell i will photograph everything.

Another thing i would like to ask you all who think experiance these event's.

Is this do you ever wake up in the night and look around your room and think this dont feel like my room.

I wake up on a normal basis in my room with my girlfriend next to me i look at her and i look at the room and it all seem's fake.

It seem's like a doll house or something created to try and keep me calm.

Almost like well how can i describe it, Almost like it's an illusion to keep me calm while they do what they need to do with me.

Take care.

Regard's
Lee

[edit on 17-1-2008 by h3akalee]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Hi there h3akalee,

Ok, this is going to sound weird ... and you know that has to be pushing the boundaries to their limit, in view of the subject at hand. And I need to say this very carefully so as not to start babbling incoherant s@#t ... I'm still trying to get my own head around it.

It's now 13:54pm.

I've made a couple of posts on another thread and made a reply to 'Vanatis' on this one before making this post, because I wasn't even sure if I should mention it. But I've decided that everyone here is being upfront and open (I just read your thread btw), and I think I need to air what has happened in the hope of getting some outside opinions.

Yesterday evening (about 10pm ... I'm not certain of the precise time), I was downstairs taking a break from my computer and watching a little TV with my son. I was just sitting on the sofa when I felt a really hot sensation in my back (it started at the base of my spine and spread upwards about four inches), this burning was really intense and lasted for about 10secs. This happened a second time about an hour later.

I probably wouldn't have connected this to anything else but for what I've just read in your account about the burning in your arm.

Moving-on;

I wasn't tired so I started reading the book I'm half way through (nothing to do with aliens or the supernatural), and it was about 3:30am this morning (17th Jan 08) when I went to bed.

When I got into bed I was thinking about the list of 'symptoms' you'd mentioned in an earlier post and I made a conscious decision to make a mental note as to whether I saw any flashes of light, when I closed my eyes.

I decided that if I did, it might be explained by my eyes just making the natural adjustment from light to dark ... so I closed my eyes and there were no flashes of light. I lay thinking about this (with my eyes closed) and after about 15-20secs, I had 3 very distinct 'flashes' ... I can even remember thinking WTF, because they had broken my train of thought. Straight after the 3rd flash there was a brief sound ... like a crackle.

Now I'm well aware that the mind is very adept at playing tricks on us and I do believe in mind over matter to a degree ... so I would not dismiss he suggestion that my mind could have created the flashes and crack ... even though the crack was external and sounded like it came from the corner of the bedroom. And because I was consciously thinking about this when I got into bed ... and I would almost certainly have accepted this logical explanation but for something else.

After the flashes and sound I remember sending out the message via thought ... not out loud; that if Khya (who was responsibe for showing me the 'viewing-screen' during my abduction experience), was there I was happy to have another experience/communicate with her.

(Yes, I know it sounds pretty silly in the cold light of day, but I want to explain as accurately as I can what happened).

After sending out that thought (at which time I was wide awake albeit with my eyes still closed), my next memory was waking-up around 7:30am this morning ... there was no more thinking or feeling myself drifting of to sleep ... just nothing ... until 7:30am. I mentioned in an earlier post that this happens often.

So, I get out of bed ... go to the bathroom ... take a shower and that's when I see it.

I # you not ... on the palm of my right hand I have a puncture mark ... just as you described yesterday (like being jabbed with a pencil), and a slightly raised area around it that measures two and a half cm (L) and one cm (W). It cuts straight across the top line on my palm, below and between my little finger and my third finger. There is no pain or anything like that when I press down on it ... otherwise I would have though there might be a tiny splinter or glass shard or something in there but nothing ... jus the mark and the bump. I know with 100% certainty that this was not there yesterday !!!

I've had a slight pressure headache but nothing like I had when I had my other experience (it may not even be connected), but I do have the same dazed and confused feeling that I had then like I feel I should remember something.

Surely this is not a simple coincidence ... it feels more like a 'there's your personal proof kind of thing'. Hell, I really don't know what to think about this. But you'll know from my threads and posts that I am usually known for my level-headedness ... at the moment that may not be the case.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join