It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its time we contact them

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hey Hello123456,
Remember me from last nights thriller episodes, its gwhint here tried to keep you calm, why dont you get an FCC radio amatuer license to become a ham radio operator, then start operating anywhere above 150 mhz or even around 450 mhz, the easier license. The higher the license and the harder test you pass the higher the frequencies you can operate.

As long as you use simplex frequencies that dont interfere with repeaters, and give your call sign repeatedly, you will be able to use your voice as a form of communication, so you bypass having to go through sat systems that basically beam your transmission back to earth, right.

It only takes a little multiple choice test then you get a license and then your all set to transmit to the stars, I did this in my teens many years ago in fact in the early 70's, but we wont talk age here,ok.

They (ET) could have heard me over 30 years ago and us hams are still searching, but your voice will take time working its way into space, so go for it and good luck with your test.

Theres hams that try to bounce radio signals off the moon, checkout the idea of becoming a radio operator.
gwhint

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 11:06 PM
link   
That's a good idea, and if you live on the coast you can bounce that signal almost around the world on a clear night.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Contact Them? Hello!! We should be demanding that all non-Terran craft immediately leave orbit or face the consequences. Screw being nice to them, we are their Superiors, they just don't know it yet.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Ok your horrible I cant believe you would say that because that leads to viloence and ignorance which you are calling for we are hear to deny ignorance not create it.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Once and for all I hear things about how people are contacted by aliens and beings not from earth what I want to do is set up the First Offical Contact no man or woman can stop we encurage safety and with our eyes we have evidence.

Consider it done. Continuos SOS broadcast for almost 1 full year (2007). Did they get the message, act on it? Hmmmm...... -------PC (sender received no direct reply)

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Method for contact:

1 Get a can
2 tie a string to that can
3 tie the other end of the string to a HUGE cup
4 Mount the cup .. preferably in a high area. The closer to the ET's the better.
5 start talking & they will come

Seriously. Have you not read the myriad of ways we've tried to contact ET's?
We've sent binary signals, we have a myriad of loose signals shooting out from every direction from Earth, we have satellites floating forever outward, all an et would have to do is follow the trail the satellite was taking back to us..

What you need to do is start a support group for when the ETs DO come. There will be a lot of freaked out people and that could be an important role for you to play. It's possible for you to be an Ambassador! yup..

b

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Hey 123, it seems to me you may be on to something here, but I don't think radio is the way.

All my research has lead me to believe we all can make contact through the mind during meditation.

What if we got all the ATS'er into a world wide group meditation, at the exact same time, with the exact same message? Becoming a collective.

I can tell you this, it would be a first. I'm sure something out there would hear it. Just a thought. Send a message of hope, and help us become more.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Mankind should sent a fifty megaton nuke named "Friend-Ship One" into orbit just in case we do have to greet someone.
When that time comes we will send such a message that every other observing species will know that violation of the human system will result in death and/or the inability to return home in the craft in which you came.
We have tolerated alien intrusion for far too long; earth's governments need to send a clear message, one that cannot be misunderstood. A taste of things to come, as humanity reaches out into the stars to take that which is rightfully ours.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hello123456
Ok your horrible I cant believe you would say that because that leads to viloence and ignorance which you are calling for we are hear to deny ignorance not create it.

Not horrible, but probably taking an intelligent, cautious approach.

Have any of you read this book?

An Introduction to Planetary Defense: A Study of Modern Warfare Applied to Extra-Terrestrial Invasion

I have. It is a serious examination of the possiblities of an alien visit. The conclusion is that visiting aliens have only about a 1 chance in 3 of being friendly or benevolent.

Also, if you look at earth history when an advanced culture meets a less developed one, the less developed culture was always destroyed. Think Aztecs and Mayans as an example. Doesn't mean all the people were all killed, although that has happened. Just that their old way of life was gone.

Since some citizens (denizens?) of earth might prefer things the way they are, are you sure you have the mandate and right to go off on your own contacting aliens?

[edit on 1/15/2008 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Its time we contact them

Once and for all I hear things about how people are contacted by aliens and beings not from earth what I want to do is set up the First Offical Contact no man or woman can stop we encurage safety and with our eyes we have evidence.

With which species?

Best way to do this (contact other intelligent lifeforms) is raise your state, intend a contact and make it a positive heart centered act.

Meditation, Creative Visualization and relaxation make for a perfect operating and powerful quantum non-local tranciever.

We where made for such ability, but forgot and lost the skills. If you are well read in these subjects you find that most all these species have telepathy. That's the most efficient form of personal contact. We can do it too. All, or most sentient and intelligent beings might have this ability. Some of us have done it and could develop it.

It's cheap, good for us and starts many immediate and long term positive results.

ZG

[edit on 1/16/2008 by ZeroGhost]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
This is why disclosure has not come one comments like that we all have a responsibility hear on ATS we are a chair for disclosure and on the table is the plate of disclosure.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Maybe they are calling us..

Mystery Signal from Outer Space Heard by Arecibo

www.earthfiles.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Thank you all for being so delighful and posting all this nice stuff Im going to be very big at this time,

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Hello123456

Anyone check out the book I posted about above? Or are most of you still determined to play out in real life the scene from the movie Independence Day where the UFO enthusiasts gather on the top of the building in LA to greet the aliens just in time for the aliens to vaporize the building?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

A fair argument. When Mayans & Aztecs met another, more advanced "Human" civilization they did suffer very badly.

However,

In the case of mankind meets ET this is not so clear cut. If the ET's in our past wanted to 'conquer' earth or enslave/destroy mankind they could have easily done this in our past, but here we are still. Personally, its not ET's that we should be afraid of, mankind is fully caperable of destroying himself all on his own and without any outside help.

Evidence of their possible existence lay in old paintings and ancient cave drawings like these:

14TH CENTURY FRESCO PAINTING

This 14th century Fresco painting entitled 'The Crucifixion' depicts a man in some kind of craft looking back over his shoulder. From Kosovo / Yugoslavia.

Source

ANCIENT CAVE PAINTINGS FROM ALGERIA

In Jabbaren, in the Tassili mountains, Algeria, south of the Hoggar. A 6m high character with a large round decorated head. The massive body, the strange dressing, the folds around the neck and on the chest suggest some ancient time astronaut. A similar character is painted at Sfar in the Tassili, in the Cabro caves in France and in several other places. Some of them are much smaller and raise their hands towards a giant being, of non human appearance, sometimes these "round heads" being seem to hover in the air. From 6000 B.C.

Source

[edit on 17/1/2008 by Freelancer]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Freelancer

Lacking hard knowledge on this subject, of course some assumptions have to be made. In this case, the assumptions are that "natural laws" are like physical laws and thus are similar (if not the same) throughout our galaxy. That the same physical and social issues that drive expansionist tendencies on earth would do so for alien cultures.

In our animal world, weaker or less advanced animal groups (ants, dog packs, etc.) confronted by superior groups suffer the same fate as the Aztecs did at the hands of the Spanish.

[edit on 1/17/2008 by centurion1211]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join