It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange sighting in the Czech Rep.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Ok I went two days ago to go snowboarding in the Czech Rep. The first day was great the stars were out. I saw a few sat's fly by. The second night we went out and were on the chair lift with some friends next thing you know some Germans start yelling something about lights. I look around and I see this Green haze. I took off my googles and there it was 3 lights around a haze. They just stood there for about 1 hour then they were gone around 9pm when they close down the Hill. So my friends were all laughing saying et's are comming. But the thing is that the lights kinda looked like the one the week before at Rammstein AB. I didnt have a good digital Camera the only one I had was on my phone but later when I looked at the pic it was just dark. Then today when we were driving back to Berlin I stoped my car where I saw the lights and drove up the small hill where I thought they would be. Nothing just forest around. We drove down the hill to the local Gas station. There I asked the guy if there are any AFB's around he said no. I asked him if he ever saw those lights on the hill he looked at me strangely and said no gave me a smile and I left the station. I wonder if it could be the same thing that happened in Rammstein.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 04:51 AM
link   
UFO sightings are deff on the increase, wont be long now before they the goverment cant hide it as missilanious BS storys or whatever.........

Prepare for contact its comming sooner than you might think.

OR

A new technology de classified by military maybe on the horizon..

new topics

join