It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dozens in Texas town report seeing UFO

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Where does the US government get their cash from? Who pays them?

It is not in their best interest to admit, or they would need to put more work forward and also openly "share" their findings with the public. Why??

Because US citizens are the ones forking their taxes to an institution who thrives on keeping their citizens ignorant and afraid.

Who wants to live forever? Better yet.. who wants to keep a job that pays the bills and allows one to enjoy what little they have....

Oppose any "governing" body and you are, in todays definition, labeled as terrorist/s. If that is the case, then those in power are successful terrorists.

Hence why the media is controlled and so too are any other large cooperation who can play a roll in keeping the "cash" cow flowing.

It's not like we have mass killing or anything when UFO's are sighted.. why should "they" intervene when no ones rights and safety has been threatened.

We go on roller coasters or watch horror movies or any other "thrill" one can think of or enjoy doing.. we do it to ourselves.

So I ask you.. why should any person collecting a "paycheck" put out more effort and work if they don't have too, just to make ends meet and to enjoy what little life they have?

Religions are from zodiacs mythology... nabours, tribes, cities, countries and nations bicker and complain amongst themselves for what "they" believe is relevant.

Basically.. don't expect any governing body, employee, to step forward and confirm your findings. They don't care about "YOU".

And about bring forth evidence? If you walk out of a forest naked and no ID on this planet... can you prove to anyone who you are when you don't know who you are when you have amnesia? Regardless of all the tools available to decipher who you are.. not only are there no records of who you are.. but also no one comes forward to claim who you are..

Well thats where we are with aliens... We only know what we know based on what we understand. If we can't even grasp who we are.. then how can we grasp what they are?

We utilize less then 5% of our brains capacity, and yet we think we have grasped what is and what isn't during our life time.

Let's find and collectively bring forth evidence, be it verbal or physical and let we each make up their own prognosis as to what they wish to believe.

I for one, believe they saw "something" special. I'm happy and jealous at the same time, I was not there to witness this particular sighting. Coodles to those who did.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Willbert] Spelling..

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

And yet here in the U.S. we have a problem accepting the word of our own best and brightest. And call it swamp gas and label them as UFO nuts. MUFON is on it's way down to Texas right now. But if you ask me, if they want official reports unclassified. They should start with Latin American Countries such as Costa Rica.

I completely agree. For example, Exopolitics (Denmark) delivered a copy of "Out of the Blue" to each member of the Danish Parliament in hopes of lobbying parliament to put pressure on the US government to declassify ufo documents and hold high-level meetings regarding energy/propulsion systems AND ET existence.

All Members of Danish Parliament Receive Copy of UFO Documentary

source

It's a small step, but a step none the least.

Sorry, off topic.

Note...Indiana just got their 'emergency broadcasting system' alert....said monthly check. I am sure just coincidental.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by hsur2112]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hsur2112

We need the international community in on this. The U.S. needs to quit f'ing around with us and come clean.

To the U.S. Government:

If you're not investigating UFOs quit telling people what they saw. If you don't know then your explanation is invalid and misleading and not appreciated by anyone. Except those you've duped into believing your crap.
You can't hide the truth forever ass holes and you know it. One of these countries is going to get a UFO crash, or a visitation or something is going to happen that you can't call swamp gas. You can only lie for so long before someone exposes you for the frauds that you are.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by projectvxn]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I don't think the mainstream media is malevolently covering anything up, they simply just aren't convinced yet. I mean, just look at how much attention this Texas UFO is getting. It was all over the news yesterday and now it is back all over the news today because of new supposed pics and videos.

If someone actually had a close-up photograph or video of an Alien spaceship then the mainstream media WOULD BE ALL OVER IT! We just don't have any kind of evidence like that yet, duh! That is why it is still a big joke because no one is convinced unless they spend hours upon hours researching this stuff on the internet...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
They cant come out and admit it. They loose there power over the people when they admit there are others smarter and more powerful then they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient

The reason they can't admit it, isn't because of them lying to us for all these years, they could admit we don't control the skies, they just won't. The real reason they won't is because of the big oil/military/industrial complex, our government wants to control the worlds oil supply. If they came out and admitted they've known about aliens and yes we've been working with them for decades, what happens to big oil? we wouldn't need it, I believe we have all the technology to reduce our need for oil to next to none.

I sure hope the Texas sighting is just the first of many around the world this year, I hope we get videos and pictures that the debunkers can't debunk, because the way the government is going now, it's getting us closer and closer to wwIII who wins then? Non of us on this forum, at least very few of us.

Sorry about going off topic again.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ziltoid_the_Omniscient
They cant come out and admit it. They loose there power over the people when they admit there are others smarter and more powerful then they are.

We may understand and know about information that "aliens" may not be able to grasped. eg. Just because someone can build a car does not mean they understand human anatomy. And vice versa...

Don't need to be smart to be in government, just willing to look the other way so the institution is not threatened in any way, shape or form, which could threaten "their" control.

When a piece of an institution is threatened.. then all those within it are threatened also.. how many individuals does the government employ? Do you really believe each of them would give up their jobs/income without a fight?

How chaotic would it be if everyone could assemble or put together "machines" that could transport others? How hectic would transportation be.. also who would put in place policies.. This is only one small.. nay.. tiny, fragment of what institutions would have to face... never mind re-writing history.. we would need to re-write civilization as we know it.

Who's up to this task of governing those who have abilities that cost nothing yet gives others freedoms we now take for granted. Be it improving our health, transportation, longevity etc.. etc...

Would anyone think any institution is up for such changes.. or are they just complacent and wish things to be as they are.. recognizable, orderly and in control.

A new system looking to overcome out existing one. Real change comes when a civilization wishes change.. right now.. everyone is complacent and scared.

eg.. so many employees take on BS from employers because credit cards, keeping up with the Jones and looking forward to getting that tangible "thing" is first on individuals priorities.. This is why so many individuals are herded into doing what they do not wish to do. Key individuals know this and use this on so many levels.

I'm not ranting.. just pointing out why Rossel was a flop for change, even when individuals had tangible prof in their hands.. they backed off from spreading their truth.

Sad really.. like others have said.. this will pass..

Look at our culture today and try to phantom if we, as a civilization, can handle a galactic change....

Some don't want change...
Some want a new life...
Some would die to prove a point...
Some don't know or care to know....

We as human being have positive traits.. but we also have negative traits... Are we, our race, ready?

So it's not so much how we greet "them", but are "we", the human race, ready to greet them and take on the challenges that would face this earth?

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
post by Dulcimer
[means there was at the very least, one very large craft flying thru the area. In this post 9/11 world, the military has to investigate, has to look into this, has to determine that there was no threat in the skies. How they can outwardly say what they've been saying without even looking into the situation is pathetic.

Because they know what it is/was and don't wish to draw further attention to it. It's the most reasonable explaination.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
blogs.usatoday.com...

USA Today

Chuck Mueller, a helicopter pilot who served in Iraq, says he saw unusual lights on the horizon a few days after the UFO sightings were reported near Stephenville.

Mueller tells KXAS-TV that he was flying a medical helicopter around dusk when "we saw the lights come on, one little orange light, and then another one and another one in sequence across the sky." He was shocked at first, but then concluded that the lights, which appeared to be more than 30 miles northeast of the original sightings, were coming from flares that were dropped over the Brownwood Military Operations Area.

There's just one problem with that theory. The NBC station says the military didn't have any planes in the air at the time of the original sightings.

Create a similar situation after an event to create doubt in what others may or may not have seen. Disinformation at work by your trusted institution.

The sightings are big news in rural Texas. The top item on the Stephenville Empire-Tribune's website tells readers where to report a UFO sighting and, below that, the paper notes that a local businessman is offering a $5,000 reward for "video that would confirm a UFO sighting in Selden on Jan. 8."

With previous threats in the past to eye witnesses who had tangible threat.. it may be a huge factor in how willingly others may come forth... If someone is a threat to an institution.. kill em.. and move on... Bit harsh for some to swallow or grasp...

The Mutual UFO Network is holding a meeting this weekend for people who saw the object. The non-profit group says its investigators will begin taking statements at 1 p.m. on Saturday.

Some have jobs they love.... We all have those who write history... I wish them success in finding pieces of the puzzle. ^^//

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Willbert]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
We had our morning test of the emergency broadcast system today too!

Being with these beings as I have all I can say is our government knows it can't do a thing to protect us but you also have to understand if they were here to conquer they could have at anytime they wanted too.

The Government isn't going to talk, after all they sold the abductee's off so they could get Alien Technology. Daddy you know who is the Elitist we have to contend with without a doubt. Can't forget Cheney, Rumsfeld, and Ashcroft hope you don't think they are not involved.

If the USA says anything they are going to have to pull it off as something they are just discovering and hope they can get away with it..and they would.

I think all experiencers need to keep aware right now.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grey Basket
This was just now covered on Fox News again, this time showing the photos taken.

Edit: I actually posted it earlier, but it did not post, oh well.

Here are the pics for those missed them: www.myfoxkc.com...

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Grey Basket]

We need to get Jeff Ritzman to have a look at that U.F.O. picture over Lake Travis in Austin. We sure have had a rash of sightings lately, maybe something is "coming down".

[edit on 1/17/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by observe50
We had our morning test of the emergency broadcast system today too!

Being with these beings as I have all I can say is our government knows it can't do a thing to protect us but you also have to understand if they were here to conquer they could have at anytime they wanted too.

We don't openly know what "they" are made of. We don't even know if our microbes would cause issues with their anatomy. Or if we have anything they want. Or if we did.. we may not be interfering with them collecting or gathering what interests them.

Then again.. perhaps they already conquered us by allowing our civilization progress as it has.. if they had "MY" best interest at heart.. they would have made themselves known.

Or perhaps they keep a distance from openly divulging they exist so we do not nuke our planet to combat them. When one is cornered.. one does drastic things. Who wants to live as slaves?

"Surrender your planet or face oblivion!" alien...

"Attempt any hostile actions, and we will nuke this world!" earthling...

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
In Stephenville...

It has been quiet except for everyone talking about the incident.
There were more than a dozen folks that witnessed this object in the sky.
Friday Jan. 11 2008 Dublin, TX. Tuesday Jan. 15 2008 Stephenville, TX.
2 incidents.

I know of 2 persons that have claimed in late December they witnessed a landing in a field of a silver orb shaped object but are scare to come forth.

Spoke with several people who claimed to have witnessed the Jan 15th incident.

Perhaps some interesting tidbits...

Word being spread around here is that on Saturday Jan. 19th 2008 there will be alot of visitors converging on Stephenville, TX.

Stephenville, TX is the cowboy capital of Texas & Texas State University.

Dublin, TX is dairy farms
*Glen Rose is 30 miles from Stephenville, TX, which is home to the Comanche Peak
Nuclear Power Plant and also the Dinosaur Capitol of Texas.

With 2 incidents already having taken place perhaps more are to come.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaggerJack
In Stephenville...

Spoke with several people who claimed to have witnessed the Jan 15th incident.

I sure wish those people who actually saw the UFO would have a look at the Blackburn video and perhaps a few others to see whether there are similarities. That's how you local ATS members might be able to help.

[edit on 1/17/2008 by TheAvenger]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAvenger

They should look at those videos, but not until they have been exhaustively interviewed PRIOR to looking at videos from other incidents.

I'm worried about their narratives getting contaminated from all of the interest and questions they will receive. Its already a shame that interviews aren't until Saturday. They will be talking about it all week.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

I gave the details on a previous page.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

My mother never let me forget it. She's always been a devout Christian. Bless her heart, she's the one that introduced me to UFOs in the bible. Now this is a Cuban woman, living in a crappy little back water country. With little to no access to technology of any kind, A scientist in Cuba, telling me that the Bible is nothing more than coded history.

First , thank you for sharing.
Also, respect to Costa Rica's govt for being true to its people.

Your story reminds me of the theory that aliens follow certain families. Someone asked why certain people have experiences when others don't. How are the experiencers chosen? Strange that so many in USA want to have an experience, but it is your family who does have an experience in the USA. Your family who already had an experience before. Like yo are being followed, or are of interest to them for some reason...

PLEASE, expand upon what you describe in the portion of your post that I quoted. Share what she pointed out in the bible that was UFOs in the bible.
Please share what she considered to be coded history. What were the original passages and what was the translation. I have lived in the USA all my life, and am proud to say that there is much we could learn from other peoples around the world. If mainstream USA stopped looking down their noses long enough to listen to what "dirt poor" people in other countries thought we could learn alot.

If you are willing to share what insights your mother gave you on the bible it would be a treasure to me and I am sure to many on htis site. Who knows, you may even become famous !

[edit on 17-1-2008 by BOTAL]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaggerJack

DaggerJack, did you see what the sign says at Bull Nettle Grill?

When I was outside today, two helicopters flew over my house. They were side by side. I don't know if it is connected but thought that I would report it.

in the city, two helicopters flying side by side may be common but I live in the country and it was unusual for me.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by stellawayten

there was a military helicopter crash in Corpus Christi today. Not in the area but it did happen so it might be somehow related to that.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   
well maybe but Corpus Chrirsti is a long long way from here.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join