It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Soy Milk for Babies - Poison or Panacea?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by marg6043

"1. Soy has been eaten in great quantities by many people for hundreds (if not thousands) of years. It has not been shown to be harmful, even in high doses.

2. Phytoestrogens are very weak. Our environment is full of chemically produced estrogens that are even stronger than those produced by the human body. Because of the way estrogens lock into estrogen receptors in the body, current thought is that it is better for these receptors to be locked up with mild plant estrogens than with strong chemical estrogens."

Could this be why Asian males have such small penises? They consume large amounts of soy. And over thousands of years I'm sure it would cause some sort of side effect.

[edit on 2-6-2010 by mntngr]

posted on Jun, 2 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
Children's reaction to soy varies. I think there is no harm in soy milk in general, but:

when we tried to supplement cow milk with an occasional cup of soy milk, our baby girl threw up like there was no tomorrow. After having done this experiment twice, we decided to stay away from it. I love soy milk myself, by the way.

Probably made from Monsanto's finest soy beans.

I would throw up too.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join