It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah will Be the Anti-Christ

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 01:35 AM
link   
You guys do realize that Christians are just a jewish sect right? And that
Christians are actually Jews?

If you followed and accepted Jesus, then you were/are a Jew. This seems to be part of the deception. People believe that when Jesus talks about Jews will do this and that, that because they are called "Christian" that he is not talking about them. False. They didn't have a christian religion back then, so he doesn't refer to those who follow him as Christians, and those who don't as Jews.

The anti-christ is to create a new religion. And Christianity is that religion. Yes I said it. The deception has already occured and the decieved keep looking for it to occur without realizing it.

People who rejected Jesus and accepted Paul instead. Look at Christians today, they would reject Jesus in a heartbeat. They would kill Jesus.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Well, given that the Jews have always viewed the "messiah" as bein the idea political figure, you are probably correct.

There will be a few thigs that will be "attractive" about the anti-Christ in the mind of many.

1. He will be of extreme intelligence. He will attract the masses through his ideas, not "charisma." The bible is pretty clear tha the anti-Christ will not be some smiling, "charismatic," jackass. "He will be a king with a ferce countenance." In other words, he will be of an angry appearance.

2. He will be a "good" man. He will, at least in the beginning, appear to be all that is right with the world.

3. He will be a man of "peace."

Many will be deceived by this man. However, after h "suffers the fatal wound to the head," his true rage will come forth. Albeit,I must say that I'd be a pretty angry camper if someone tried to assassinate me as well.

posted on Jan, 18 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

It was the politicians who shaped the "official" bible today. Pauls writings represent almost half the entire bible. His teachings are included much more than Jesus. 1 person who didn't even follow Jesus when he was alive has more "press time" in the bible than the 12 disciples that did walk with Jesus combined.

When the politicians decided what should be "accepted among christians", they choose Paul as their Shepard. Clear as day to me. The disciples were also skeptical of Paul, with good reason IMO.

And who can doubt the rage of what happened next? Immediately we end up in the dark ages, where people are killed if they don't go along, prophecy fulfilled.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   
the children of Israel corrupted themselves by not accepting Jesus (pbuh), therefore they are still waiting for their true messiah....however, this 'messiah' that will come out of Jerusalem will be a fake, and in the Bible and the Quran will be the antichrist or the dajjal....It is said that Jesus will come back to this world before judgment day since he is the true messiah of God, and it was he who was meant to rule the world....

Check out HashemFilms "The Antichrist Dajjal will be a Reptilian Shapeshifter" or "The Arrivals"

Peace.

reply to post by Shawn B.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

I think that there is no anti-christ.. If there is a Jewish messiah, he will be the one that the Jews wrote about.. And not the one the gospel writers twisted him to be.

Deal with it, Jesus is a lie.

posted on May, 16 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
The story of Jesus (pbuh) in popular culture is a lie, mostly romanticized by the pagan catholic church, depicted as the 'son' of god, and as the lord..etc etc

He was a real person, a true messiah that came after moses, to lead the people to the path of God and love. However, the Jews didnt accept Jesus as the true Messiah, and the rest is history

I understand that a lot of people think that religion is an outright lie put forth to blindly rule over the people, to lead them in the wrong direction to give false hope...I used to think that way, however, once i put together the big picture from my own research (sumerians-reptilian gods-babylon-king solomon-egpyt-moses-jesus-mohammed-the sensation of 'the secret' that came from the Egyptians who practiced black magic among other ancients...-zionists/ruling bloodlines/the monarch/banksters/hollywood/media/money/debt/illuminati-satan worshippers/bohemian grove/free masons/the eye, the owl, 666, the sun, serpent symbology/the one eyed deceiver (as stated in the Holy Qu'ran)/symbology/kabbalah/awakening the anti c hrist/the comming of the Mehdi and Jesus-predicted global catastrophe-the true meaning of the Holy Quran, the word of God) it all just fits so perfectly into place...

I've done a lot of research, I plan on posting more, these are just my beliefs that resonate with me. I understand that there is an incredible truth movement on the world wide web, although we all have our difference of opinion of who that bastards are and why they're doing what they're doing, but the fact that everything is coming out into the open has definitely gotta say something folks...thanks for reading, peace to all

reply to post by Miraj

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jdposey

Correct. You haven't seen me yet. Look to the clouds.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
IAMIAM you are one of the Jines (gene) , if this is you're photo

This is messiah photo
this is the first time you see him

the new photos of him is different
first :
he is under unthinkable suffering with hes family
hes daughter hasbeen tortured with in unthinkable cases
he have a son (the next or the last messiah) if they hade stayed alive
hes wife hasbeen tortured and ripped

all what is don to him and the family has did with the hands of hesbullah of hasan nasrala

a many about him and his fameliy shold be wrie here and else but there no secure cases ......

The New World Order is not here because Daniel's prophecy says that no one world empire would rule the world again...
...you can read the specifics in the Book of Daniel chapter 2.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

You are all Misinformed, Islam teaches that the Anti Christ is (Dajjal), DAJJAL means the deceiver, and it also teaches that he will be One eyed, and our Lord is not one eyed. Islam teaches that Jesus is the messiah he is the Christ, he is A mighty Messenger Of God Almighty and was born without any human intervention, a true miracle, The anti Christ (Dajjal) will be one eyed, he will claim to be a prophet and then he will claim to be God, he will have powers which no human can match, And the Muslims believe in the second coming of Jesus, Jesus Peace be upon him and his family, will Kill the anti Christ (Dajjal), The Mahdi means the saviour, he will come before Jesus and battle with the armies of the Anti Christ (Dajjal) Mahdi will be from the family of Prophet Mohammed peace be upon him and his family and companions, he will be a Good guy who will be Against the Anti Christ (Dajjal). why would Muslims follow an one eyed beast? The Muslims make it an article of faith to believe in Jesus the messiah the son of mary peace be upon them both, without believing in Jesus a Muslim is not a Muslim. MUSLIMS AWAIT FOR JESUS AS MUSLIMS BELIEVE THAT HE WILL COME AT THE END TIME AND KILL THE ANTI CHRIST (DAJJAL), JESUS WILL RULE THE EARTH AND THERE WILL BE COMPLETE PEACE. MUSLIMS WOULD NEVER FOLLOW THE ANTI CHRIST.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AshleyD

Didn't Obama break his promise for peace and less war ?

Wasn't he universally liked by all when he started ?

He is but one option. so no i don't think it's him for sure.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by aleon1018

I hope so. Jews make great comedy movies. they are a funny people. "not so good at sports though". lol

last part was from hank azaria in the movie year one.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join