It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jewish Messiah will Be the Anti-Christ

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
The Jewish people will reject the "New" messiah just like they Rejected Jesus. It will just be a cult fellowship.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well said Silenceisall. I totally agree. Even science itself can't help but come to the same conclusion, even though they won't actually come out and say it, due to the speculative nature of Quantum Mechanics. But I bet it's pretty close to the truth.

Big Brain Theory: Have Cosmologists Lost Theirs?

www.nytimes.com...

If true, it would mean that you yourself reading this article are more likely to be some momentary fluctuation in a field of matter and energy out in space than a person with a real past born through billions of years of evolution in an orderly star-spangled cosmos. Your memories and the world you think you see around you are illusions.

Basically we are creators of our own reality. If you believe in doom and gloom and wish it upon humanity, then that is the reality you are creating. Why would anyone wish harm to this planet & their own kind, when you could so easily create a more prosperous and beautiful future instead. Religion has alot to answer for and is responsible for poisoning the human mind, especially with all this Armageddon and Anti-Christ nonsense. The truth is within.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

a check back thru history that always repeats for those that havent learnt the lessons of history should give us an idea of where the source of the beast and false prophet of the book of revelation come from------the inquisition instigators against the followers of Messiah after His earthly sojourn have always been rome later joined by the apostate church that bears romes image.from 554 - 1814 there have been 5 revivals of the so called "holy" roman empire----hitler came along as the beast of the 6th revival 1939 - 1945.all the heads of these 6 revivals were germans including napoleon---his family were germans not frenchmen.why should G-D do things differently now?there is one last 7 th revival to come.expect another german leader working with the leader of rome to be the beast and the false prophet(revelation13:11-14 that the 2 witnesses of G-D contend with in jerusalem for 3 1/2 years (revelation11).the word anti-christ can be applied to any and all that oppose Messiah------both the leaders of the"holy"roman empire to come are ant-christs

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I dont remember the bible saying what nation the antichrist would come from. I think its possible for him to come from Jews or Islam. I think most likely he will be dark skin

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by slymattb
I dont remember the bible saying what nation the antichrist would come from. I think its possible for him to come from Jews or Islam. I think most likely he will be dark skin

Right
. Why? Because Jews, Muslims and black people are currently labelled as 'bad guys' by a lot of people?

That's ridiculous. We don't need an antichrist when there's religious and racial superiority sprayed around.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Egyptian bloodline goes all the way to the British throne.

Isn't there something in the bible or some prophecy that he will hold the hind hoove or the hind hoove is evil and he will lead his sheeples?

That is the only Published picture of british royalty ever shown holding a sheep. Let alone the hind hoove. Ever. It is not hosted on any USA or British websites that I know of. The linked one is from Australia.

Not to mention When does he turn 30? The year 2012.

Edit: I should add, it's not the only known picture, but the only known photo set that i know of.

[edit on 15-1-2008 by aaaauroraaaaa]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaaauroraaaaa
Egyptian bloodline goes all the way to the British throne.

Isn't there something in the bible or some prophecy that he will hold the hind hoove or the hind hoove is evil and he will lead his sheeples?

That is the only Published picture of british royalty ever shown holding a sheep. Let alone the hind hoove. Ever. It is not hosted on any USA or British websites that I know of. The linked one is from Australia.

Not to mention When does he turn 30? The year 2012.

what does any of that mean?

egyptian bloodline? do you have all the books of the years of all the family trees?

30 in 2012? what significance is that?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mattguy404

Originally posted by slymattb

Right
. Why? Because Jews, Muslims and black people are currently labelled as 'bad guys' by a lot of people?

That's ridiculous. We don't need an antichrist when there's religious and racial superiority sprayed around.

First thing I am not a racist. And we would ever need a antichrist, we dont need one. But the fact is there will be one, weather we like it or not. Why I state that the antichrist most likely would be dark skin. is because the antichrist will unite the world, most likely only a dark skin could do that. Its possible for him to be white. I just think he will be dark skin. Just to point out i am dark skin.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil
egyptian bloodline? do you have all the books of the years of all the family trees?
30 in 2012? what significance is that?

I should disclose I am not religious.
No I do not have books, however, I think u should watch this video, that will explain more than I have the energy to type right now lol:

Google Video Link

Parts 1&2. Yes that equals 5 hours total.

and google the movie zietgiest

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by aaaauroraaaaa

ive seen zeitgeist

how much of that is speculation and how much is fact

just cause someone made a video doesnt mean its truth

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurderCityDevil

ive seen zeitgeist

how much of that is speculation and how much is fact

just cause someone made a video doesnt mean its truth

But anyways.
About the video: I perceive what is in the video to be for the most part historically accurate, and external sources can be found for all the information within the video. It's a shame she doesn't state them all, like zeitgeist's website does with it's video. However, I am not saying that I agree with everything in the video. As an American Christian may discount the fact that the Bible says Gays are bad and Women should be lower than men, I discount the parts of the Zeitgeist and Amenstop movies where she says Bankers are bad for taking advantage of people- I dont think they are bad, I'd do the same thing if I were them lol.

However, I understand that faith is based on different things for people, and that God doesn't have to be backed up scientifically for some. However, I am not one of those people.

I am not openly throwing rocks at the NRSV or KJ books. For example: I believe their was a great flood, I believe that there will be chaos, not the end of the world, but the end of the age of Pisces, and the start of Aquarius. I believe Jesus was a real person, but not born of a virgin, with no power other than human.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Shawn B.

there's several schools of thought practiced by the diverse Jewish peoples,
~just what division or group of different practicing Jews will agree on the advent of an agreed upon 'Messiah' ~

no...it's my slant on things that the key is the re-established Sanhedrin
doing Political maneuvering who will announce that a certain person
will be deemed a 'peace-maker' (as opposed to the religiously charged
term 'Messiah')...and that individual will be from the Zionist Camp -->>>

as opposed to the reform or orthodox or shephardic or hasidic segments (to name a few) of the really diverse group we collectively call Jews

that's not not my Final Answer
but it touches on the jist of the matter.... an 'false' peacemaker/'false' messiah just has to come from a militaristic camp, which the zionists are,
.....that's my short answer.....

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
i am going to assume that the anti christ will come out of the revived roman empire depicted in nebechadnezzar's dream which in my opinion is the european union.

Keeper

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
In Daniel it says he will worship the God of Force, a God his Father's did not know. Would anyone like to elaborate their opinion on this line?

Glad to see you back, Rune!

I think the correct word in Daniel is "fortresses." In other words, he won't worship the God of his fathers but instead puts all of his trust in his military might.

This next thought will be controversial but I'll say it anyways. If the Antichrist is Muslim, the reference to "not the God of his fathers" might be a reference to Allah. In spite of what many claim repeatedly, most Christians and Jews do not consider "Allah" as being the same as Jehovah. Just because "Allah" is the Arabic word for "god" means nothing- despite popular belief. Because the Jews and Arabs both had the same forefathers initially, this might mean he won't worship the God of Abraham even if he claims he does because Allah is not believed to be the same God of Abraham. Just something I always wondered.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Hi/

POST BY Kacou///
The word Anti –Christ is in fact referring to Anti-Christos, which mean Anti Messiah.
The early Roman Christian church was very cleaver in the sense where in promulgating this kind of dogma they close the door of any future Messiah from any religion. This look like a Machiavellic power of all prediction, therefore only the Christ can return hence the second coming.
Anti-Christ don’t mean Anti-Jesus!
Because Jesus was not refer as Christ when he was teaching.
Kacou.

You are wrong!

and He was afflicted,
yet He opened not His mouth … He was taken from prison and from judgment; and who shall declare His generation?" (Isaiah 53:2-8).
This was prophesied of Christ......
He came as a servant.......

Jesus Christ to the Jews: "I and My Father are one … He that hath seen Me hath seen the Father … I am in the Father and the Father in Me … all Mine are Thine, and Thine are Mine … We will come unto him and make our abode with him" (John 10:30, 14:9, 14:10, 17:10 and 14:23).
"For there are three that bear record in heaven: the Father,
the Word(Logos..The Son), and the Holy Spirit; and these three are one" (1 John 5:7). Here the Apostle John emphasizes that the three are one - i.e., one in essence.
When Christ comes at the end all the World shall see Him....."Then they will see the Son of Man,
coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory,
and all His angels with Him … Then He will sit on the throne of His glory…" (Mt. 24:30, 25:31, Mk. 13:26
Not as a Humble Servant.....but as King and Judge of the whole world, where the just and the unjust shall receive their reawrd...God's Mercy.
In order to understand why the Antichrist shall come, is to know Scripture as it is written,and then one shall understand why the appearance of the Antichrist is come into the world.
To make all assumptions based on ones own opinion is not only wrong, it is one mistake you would not want to make because he will fool many.
That is why we have the fathers of the church speak of not the end of the world, but of keeping oneself immersed with prayer and fasting as to avoid all temptations....."Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God that in due time he may exalt you.
Cast all your anxieties on him,
for he cares about you.
Be sober, be watchful.
Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour. Resist him, firm in your faith." (In the 1st Holy Epistle of the Apostle Peter 5:6-9).
The Antichrist shall appear at the time he is designated to make his appearance...
He shall make his appearance when his false prophet will show many 'signs and wonders' to make people believe....all this shall be false miracles!
It will be primarily in the skies.....

Prince William is NOT the Antichrist...Forget Royal bloodlines!

Post by St Udio///
no...it's my slant on things that the key is the re-established Sanhedrin
doing Political maneuvering who will announce that a certain person
will be deemed a 'peace-maker'

Sanhedrin......this same council was at the time Jesus Christ was Crucified.

The Jews were allowed to keep their Sanhedrin, their council of high priests and elders of the people; but the power of the Sanhedrin was strictly limited. The Sanhedrin, for example, could not impose the death penalty without the permission of the Roman ruler, to whom belonged the highest authority in Israel.

Law of God~

helen

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Forget Royal bloodlines!

Based on....? Bible scripture...? the scripture approved by the Vatican?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Vatican who?

I don't follow the teachings of the Vatican.

helen

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
There is this descritpion in Daniel 11:37-38 in regard to the Anti-Christ:

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. 38 But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.

So, we have covered this scripture somewhat. I wonder what everyone's speculation on the wording: ...nor the desire of women... would allude to, and, if that can fit into any certain doctrine of belief, what woud that be?

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jdposey
So, we have covered this scripture somewhat. I wonder what everyone's speculation on the wording: ...nor the desire of women... would allude to, and, if that can fit into any certain doctrine of belief, what woud that be?

Some think the Antichrist is going to be a homosexual (doubtful in my opinion). Others think he will be so conceited and self absorbed in his own interests that he won't have time for a wife and children. Others think it will be a corrupt priest that is forbidden to marry. But it's all speculation until we see it unfold.

[edit on 1/16/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by mattguy404

i think bush also could be the anit-christ....Ive noticed alot lately how t.v programs are showing alot more of bush being such a religous person..visting jerusalem and talking about his favorite bible passages with reporters...its just odd to me...if he is as evil as we all think..then all his religous beliefs are juts b.s fed to us thru the media...to the jews bush might seem like there messiah,making a treaty with palestine and so forth and bringing peace to the middle east.

bush is the AC.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join