It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear.. please reply.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hi John,

I have been around on ATS for some time now and I hear your name a lot. You seem to have a lot of trust from many people.

I would just like you to tell me exactly what your expertise is in and a bit about your background if possible. Also how you come to conclusions such as this...

The technology to tap into your brain and see what your eyeballs are seeing and put that on a computer screen has been around for at least 20 years that I know of.
Link to thread

You posted that in a recent thread but without any evidence to back your statement up. With the amount of ATS points you have, 'conspiracy master' status and such a well known name on the site, I wonder how you think you can make such statements which many other members would be shot down in flames for.

I see many of your responses to posters and trying not to be rude, think that what you say is often without evidence, proof of any kind or even any logic. As I say, I know very little about you and your academic capability, experience or where you get your information from.

The reason I am posting this rather than U2U messaging you is because i'm sure that many other people (especially newbies) would benefit from a re-introduction. I myself may learn that there is reason to believe some of the things you say. I could have done a search in Google but I always feel that information straight from the horses mouth is the best way to learn.

I look forward to your response.

(edit to say that responses from other members are welcome to air your opinions)

50/50

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:07 PM
link   
That's the thing with Mr Lear big word's little evidence if any at all.

And also let it be known that if you are a soldier serving your country and you die in battle it's for a reason your soul was not mature enough.

Mr lear's own word's.

This cost me some point's when i confronted him about it some time ago silly that hmm.

He is the golden goose that lay's the golden egg's respect him on this site or you will go downhill fast.

Hi Mr Lear this was not a personal attack.

Regards
Lee

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I also would like to see evidence of Mr. Lear's convictions, some ppl. here say he has none, some on the other hand think that he holds the key to just about everything their minds can make up...

I have respect for the man John Lear, he has achieved more in his days, then I could ever achieve in 2 lifetimes, so please Mr. Lear, do us all a favour and provide solid proof on your sometimes hairraising theories.

regards.

Don' leave us all looking like this

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   
I'm a Learian myself and if you do appreciate him and respect him, then I highly suggest to join the Lear Lodge. We would be gladly to convert you. But, we're stll looking into purchasing one. Once we have lodge, we will notify you by e-mail. Learology FTW.

Seriously, yes, he is an interesting man......I mean, if you don't believe his words, then don't. For example, he once stated that, there is 600 million people live on Mars, and in that case, according to my calculations, it has a higher probability of it being true.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TheoOne]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

The answer you seek may be found here...

Questions For John Lear

Oops! Sorry Elevatedone.

[edit on 14/1/08 by JAK]

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheoOne
I'm a Learian myself and if you do appreciate him and respect him, then I highly suggest to join the Lear Lodge. We would be gladly to convert you. But, we're stll looking into purchasing one. Once we have lodge, we will notify you by e-mail. Learology FTW.

Seriously, yes, he is an interesting man......I mean, if you don't believe his words, then don't. For example, he once stated that, there is 600 million people live on Mars, and in that case, according to my calculations, it has a higher probability of it being true.

[edit on 14-1-2008 by TheoOne]

600 million people on Mars? lol?! How did you work out the probability of it being true?

I'm glad to see i'm not alone but I will reserve judgement until I have heard from the man himself...

JAK

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
reply to post by fiftyfifty

The answer you seek may be found here...

Questions For John Lear

Quite so.

Please use the thread elevatedone kindly mentioned above for any questions you might wish to ask Mr. Lear.

Thank you,

Closing...

Jak

new topics

top topics

join