It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help understand this weird letter?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Military tech is light years ahead of what the public sees. Who's to tell what kind of computers they are using. You're basing the processing power using silicon chips, but what about optical computers, nano computers, quantum computers, holographic hard drives? These are all ideas for computers that we know about, which probably means in some form or another they exist. Not to even think about what if they reverse engineered alien technology.

Sure none of that is provable at all, but I was just throwing it out there, that perhaps the power to process it does exist, but you can't buy it from Dell.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MrDead

Did anybody notice about how i said unless influenced by aliens?

Please read the WHOLE post before replying. This applies to anybodys post on anything.

[edit on 11-2-2008 by shiman]

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 10:55 AM
link   
What you know. Everybody else will know. So they planning to make us all like Samus Harper. If you don't know who he is. Watch Gene Roddenberry Andromeda.

posted on Feb, 11 2008 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

I did read your post, I was just adding to the discussion.
It doesn't have to be silicon chips or aliens is what I was meaning - which is what you said, unless I read your whole post incorrectly. In which case, apologies.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join