It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anybody help understand this weird letter?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This might be a wild Goose chase but Maybe there is more to this than meets the eye, a few years back I heard about an old code detection system people used to use but can't remember the name for it [if you know it please leave a message] anyway your sender would have to think or know that you have another code card.
here's how it works, you have a couple pieces of paper with strips cut out to accomidate certain words that when you line them up they make sense when you view them, they and you have several different sheets to fit different types of messages.
then again they could be using a skip word code or letter coding system like take the first letter of the first word second letter of the second word.
there are so many code systems that unless you know what kind they're using it could be that you'll never figure it out.
another thing is maybe they left more clues then you think like the dumbo stamp (maybe they just like dumbo who knows).
the real concern is more about what the sender THINKS you know and why he/she would think you would be interested to be privy to this info!
The WWIM is so close it's scary.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by interestedalways

To have a reciever that sensitive, it would have to be very big.

I have an example of how nobody can pick up your body outputs wothout being 3 inches away from you.
I have a wifi transmitter. It cant transmit more than 10 feet. My device can recieve a transmittion from 70 feet. I have to get really close if i want to use it. Or i have to get a big reciever.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by woodsey

Any help or thoughts are appreciated.

The technology to tap into your brain and see what your eyeballs are seeing and put that on a computer screen has been around for at least 20 years that I know of.

That they can do that with a satellite is probably a development in the last ten or fifteen years.

It would be my opinion that this letter is real and that whoever wrote it is trying to make someone aware.

Of course I could be wrong.

Interesting.

How can you blatetenly say stuff like this with no proof your really something Mr.Lear Show us proof to your dream like thoughts.

John lear your the biggest story teller ATS has to offer!

Admins why do most members get banned for telling Lies when John Lear been telling them in almost ever post I have read by him, truly astonishing!

[edit on 113131p://upThursday by seridium]

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I read about the mind control and it's easily done in electromagnetic fields. Somehow the gov't. can get to your mind through a computer or cell phones because of the electromagnetic waves that surrounds you?? Can anyone simplify this for me? I'm not well educated in this dept. Save the insults please.

posted on Jan, 31 2008 @ 12:05 PM
link   
WEll, our eyes do follow the path of the mouse in most cases. j

What if a lazer of something like that could read your optical implulses and make a program to read them.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Truthfully, I don't really know how the EM thing would actually work. I haven't studied it. But I do have my guesses.

If they can use a satellite to see 13 billion light years into the beginnings of our universe then it wouldn't be much of a stretch to turn a satellite around and pinpoint a human head. Add thermo-view or IR and you could see a particular human anywhere.

Concerning EM, I think it's related to mapping the EM field much like an MRI or the mapping of earth's real-time magnetic field fluctuations. The equipment would just be far more sensitive and should be able to sustain real-time feed if the computer power is sufficient.

The eyes send bio-electrical impulses that are interpreted by the brain. If the brain's impulses can be interpreted then you can extract the images. Same with sound. The brain is interpreting the input. All you have to do is interpret the brain.

The 'for public consuption' science we see today can be extrapolated out 40 or 50 years to get an idea of what's actually available. I personally think the technology is more than 50 years ahead. If you were to add in the alleged alien technology then there's no telling how advanced the science is.

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I was thinking about the Dumbo stamp.

D.U.M.B.O.

Deep Underground Military Bull***t Operation

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
As I posted earlier, I got the same letter but had no dumbo stamp, I think that parts a bit of a red herring!

posted on Feb, 1 2008 @ 09:25 PM
link   
That was just a joke. But since you're still checking in on the thread I was wondering what type of company you work for and if the letter was addressed to a particular department.

It seems weird that such a letter would be sent to a company other than a media outlet. Unless it was actually meant to reach someone that would post it online, such as yourself. That's a stretch though.

Hoax or not, choosing a random company is strange.

posted on Feb, 3 2008 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nice to see you posting agian, AOG!

Who knows if the letter is legit or not.

One day we may know.

By the way I switched my internet to comcast the other day and the installer did admit that technology did allow for seeing into your home but that it is only used in extreme situations.

HMMMMM

Look out folks, domestic terrorists are the next big thing.

posted on Feb, 6 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Even if they have the devices to monitor every single person in the U.S., the computers wouldnt have the speed to do this fast enough. Not just processor speed, but telecomm. speed because there is no supercomputer even fast enough to monitor every single thought or sight a person would see. And then, who's there to watch? It would take more than twice the population th do this.

Even with the new quantom mechanic processors, it would still be too slow. Not to mention the storage memory issue.

This wouldnt work without outworldly influences.

[edit on 6-2-2008 by shiman]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
By "hoax" I mean the intent of the letter. The information contained within the letter, from what I know, is valid. The question that can't be answered is "does the sender know this to be true". Are they an insider or just read something online and wanted to help out the USPS by purchasing a couple stamps.

As far as the "speed and memory" issue, the speed is not an issue because it's not using normal telcom lines. It's using electromagnetism to send/receive information (see Tesla). As for storage, our brains are the storage. Every thought is recorded in our brain and can be mined later on. Just do a keyword search and have your super computer parse the results.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Ok, I'm not reading through all thosepages of posts, so this is what I have to say after reading original posters thread starter.

From what i have learned of current technology, the brain wave frequency has been figured out. This is evident with the monkey and wireless software experiments conducted. Also, the possabity of these brain waves being manipulated with a MKULTRA 2000 project by "un named government agency/ies",

Look into the DARPA programs useing your favorte search engine with .mil at the end. You will find good stuff.

Point is, government tech is 40 years beyond what civilians see, for example, WWII people were still useing radio for media, while the government had just developed "color" TV, all the while letting those who could afford teles have black and white.

Nitty gritty, if the brain waves freqs have been figured out, then it is possable a sattellite could manipulate ones pattern, how ever, the reasoning behind such would be inhumane and conducted under such "deep black" groups no publically known offical would know about such, including the Intelligence committee.

These sortof acts would most deffinately be done by the shadow government or rogue agencies.

Fact is, it is more than possabile, an if I can find the material it will be posted. I know of one project DARPA is currently working on, and it is posted some where in a post or thread I made in thelast few years. Let me see what can be dug up.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Thanks for getting involved ADVISOR, certainly you have some adept skills or you wouldn't be moddin the sight!

I will be following this thread just cause it's interesting.

You never know where you'll find a needle in a haystack!

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Three research groups supported by DARPA recently demonstrated that when a monkey is trained to do a peripheral motor task, such as reaching for a piece of fruit, the executive command activity associated with that behavior can be intercepted and then used to control artificial devices that execute the same movements. In a closed loop, the monkey can learn to drive a peripheral device—or a cursor on a screen— using only its brain's executive motor commands.
Dr. Eric Eisenstadt
Defense Sciences Office (DSO)
Brain Machine Interface

[edit on 8-2-2008 by ADVISOR]

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   
To me, it seems that the person who wrote it rushed the letter. Like they just found "out" about it. But thats just me.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Look into the DARPA programs useing your favorte search engine with .mil at the end. You will find good stuff.

Can u explain that more? I tried google and yahoo and didn't notice anything different.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Kidachi

Try the search engine I have in the link, it is a meta search and takes the top results from google, jeeves, about, and such. I use it exclusively and have not been disapointed. Not saying it is the best, but it very well may be. Be sure to space the search terms so as not to run them on.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 08:23 PM
link   
There are a large number of declassified documents showing advancement well beyond our current consumer paradigm. The ATS member "ignoranceisntbliss" has dug up a lot of this documentation, as well as "ADVISOR".

Under our current "publicly available" science, such ideas of remote brain scanning seem to be in their infancy, at best. And the logistics boggle the mind. But with some of the available documentation and some cursory information on Tesla related technologies (and trillions of $$$ in black budget funds), such ideas seem to be well within reach.

But what if there was another factor. A factor that could increase that "40 years ahead" to orders of magnitude more. Of course, that factor would be something along the lines of finding a crashed alien vessel with a fully functioning onboard computer. Might be considered highly unlikely but it's not an impossible senario.

And via propogating EM waves said computer could scan any electronic device. A central core with access to all available information in real time. A CPU potentially connected to 7 billion highly evolved bio-computers (aka humans) via nanites.

I'm doing my part though. When I'm not using my own bio-computer (brain) I have it set to my SETI screen saver.

[edit on 2/8/2008 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Feb, 10 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Arm Of Geddon

OK. According to our current technological advances, speed would be an issue. over 275 million in pop. of the U.S alone, that would take several thousand, if not, million, supercomputers with 20 or more ghz of MULTI processing power and lm chaches over 300 mb. large. and about the ram? About 20 gigs of memory for HUGE OS's Taking over 10 tb's each. We would notice all the "missing" metal and all the energy missing.

Unless the computers waching us are alien, than i dont think this is possible.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join