It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptillians in movies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Is it possible that we have seen the basic body structure and size of the reported reptillian alien warrior class. If you have seen any of the predator movies you may know what i'm talking about.
The being is basically portrayed as a hunter, which is what the reptillian warrior class is. the predator stands at least 7ft tall, the same hieght reported among the warrior class. It also has scaley lizard like skin, no tail, and is extremely viscous, and is very muscular. All the qualitiesof the warrior class.
In the most recent movies they have been praised as gods, didn;t this happen in real life. reptillian beings being praised as gods and needed sacrifices. sound familiar.
Although there is one difference, the only thing i see about the predator that doesn;t look reptillian is it's face, but hey, it's a movie, gotta twirk somethings. And then there is the tv show "V". About shapeshifting alien lizards.
Next time you watch a predator movie pay attenion to the details. They say hollywood is run by the elite. maybe they think that if they release this type of stuff in movie form we would get used to seeing it.

don't know about you but i would never get used to seeing anything like that.

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by out there20

Interesting theory and one I've given some thought to myself many times.

I had the same impression about 'Stargate' the first time I saw it ... because it tied-in with a lot of ideas I'd already had some years before the movie was even made. As you say with a few points tweeked.

It also made me think that some of the big-names in Hollywood (I'm thinking Speilberg), have a lot of unique ideas concerning the content and detail of their film genre ... is it simply because he has a very vivid imagination ... or is he portraying things he 'knows' ???

Woody

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by out there20
The predator stands at least 7ft tall, the same hieght reported among the warrior class. It also has scaley lizard like skin, no tail, and is extremely viscous, and is very muscular. All the qualitiesof the warrior class.

The reason the yautja are over seven-feet tall is due to the original actor, Kevin Hall himself being over seven-feet tall. Originally, Jean-Claude Van Damme was slated to play the yautja in the first Predator film. Van Damme is only 5'10; if it had panned out, the yautja would have been portrayed as much smaller.

A close examination of the yautja's skin reveals it is smooth like a humans, not scaly. You may be mistaking the spot-markings on their skin as scales.

And of course it is going to be a very vicious animal; it's about a creature hunting soldiers for sport.

Although there is one difference, the only thing i see about the predator that doesn;t look reptillian is it's face, but hey, it's a movie, gotta twirk somethings.

Actually, the yautja was built around the concept of it having mandibles; the creature wasn't built as a reptile then it's appearance tweeked. Originally, Stan Winston designed the creature to have a dog-like head, and a single eye, with horse or satyr-like legs; hardly reptilian at all.

And then there is the tv show "V". About shapeshifting alien lizards.

Have you actually seen "V"? The aliens in that were not shapeshifting. They wore disguises that made them appear human. And the Visitors themselves were not a warrior-race. One of the reasons they came to Earth was to enslave us to be a warrior-race (and a food source).

V was intended to be an allegory for the rise of fascism, inspired a lot by Sinclair's "It Can't Happen Here." NBC wanted a sci-fi hit to coat-tail on the success of Star Wars; the creators originally wanted it to be a straight drama.

Predator
V

Humans are imaginative creatures; we can create monsters and aliens on our own, without there being a government conspiracy or influence behind it. If Predator/V are supposed to be "real," then why not Terminator, Dark City, Alien, or Cloverfield?

posted on Jan, 14 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I just watched Dragon Wars, the cgi is right up there btw.

The interesting thing is the plot, and the reptilian like entities that travel from one dimension to another...I have a feeling whoever made this movie was either using it as a direct reference to the Reptilian Agenda, or it is another in joke to those in on the know.

I would like to know other thought about those who have seen this movie.

watchZEITGEISTnow

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
I have a feeling whoever made this movie was either using it as a direct reference to the Reptilian Agenda, or it is another in joke to those in on the know.

Yes, I am sure that a movie that bombed in the United States and was panned by critics across the world is part of the "agenda" to reveal the truth to the world.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Hay SaviorComplex

“Dragon Wars”….

….dragons…and reptilians…..does that ring any bells…..hmmmmm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 15-1-2008 by andre18]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
“Dragon Wars”….

….dragons…and reptilians…..does that ring any bells…..hmmmmm

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ah jeez...it's a crappy movie, not a propaganda piece. One would think they would get better directors and actors if they are trying to reveal their agenda; they control EVERYTHING after all, don't they?

Regardless of the quality of the film, people do not need to be influenced by nefarious forces to come up with a story, film, etc. Is Star Wars real? Are any number of books real, influenced by the powers that be? Perhaps Frankenstein is trying to reveal to us the truth there are creatures constructed from dead parts walking around!

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by out there20

I've been watching Monster movies since I was twevle years old, each genaration has it monsters up dated, The better the story line the better that Monster must Look. These monster designs like the alien super bug in the alien movies come from an artist concept design from the seventies, in germany. Plus a good CGI studio company helps.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Star Gate Deals with Issues, About Thinking out of the BOX, Its the what Ifs,

new topics

top topics

join